Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
In Good Spirits (FF)
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2019 8:35:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It was an odd assignment, to say the least.

An older couple had asked for protection for a Peach Tree through the night. Thomas wasn't sure why a Peach Tree would need to be protected, but given that the League had allowed the mission to go through, he decided to humor it. Especially when Jasmine spotted the posting, and decided it'd make a good assignment for the pair.

Thomas looked out for any signs of trouble as the sun set, seeing that nothing was on the horizon. As he looked over to the Peach Tree, he had to question to himself just why it was the elderly couple was asking for protection. He didn't hear any reports about people stealing from the tree. He didn't hear about anyone threatening to burn it down, or anything of that sort. He had to wonder if vandals were going around.

In any case, he would hope their presence would suffice in driving off whatever came for the tree.

tags: @jovia
notes: Mission start!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
In Good Spirits (FF)
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2019 8:54:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Jasmine didn't really understand the mission request either anymore than Thomas, besides the fact that maybe the old people were just a bit wiser. Maybe there was something they could tell about a possible pokemon migration that would want to eat everything off the tree? Well it would be alright with her and Thomas here. In fact Brigid had by now evolved, and she was happy to note that Minos had evolved into a Metagross as well. He couldn't exactly hover over her anymore without consequences but he still stuck as close as he could to her... even around the tree.

"Don't mind Minos, he is a bit sulky because he can't hover over me anymore." A little grin was on her face as she glanced back at him, though since he was so large it was comfy to sit on... So Lily, Brigid, Skysong, Rowan, and Siegfried were sitting on top of him happy as can be. "Well I guess it means as long as he can keep up the rest will too...." Jasmine leaned against Thomas a little bit, she was in basic clothes of a shirt and pants with boots... It was a hardy mission to protect something so couldn't set out in skirts.

Brigid gave a soft cry and waved from on top of Minos. "Don't worry about Brigid, she may be cute and cuddly, but she can protect herself and heal.... I may see about getting her some good battle moves too."

Pokemon:

Tag:

Notes: ghosties!
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
In Good Spirits (FF)
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2019 16:16:42 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas chuckled as she mentioned how Minos was getting used to his new body. "He'll get used to it, I'm sure.", Thomas chimed in. He then looked up to see the rest of Jasmine's Pokemon sitting on top of the larger Pokemon, and gave them all a smile. As Jasmine leaned against him, Thomas gently wrapped an arm around her, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

Thomas would wave at the Blissey with a smile, before sending out Hel the Houndoom to join him. "If you'd like to go that way, might I recommend Counter? While Ghosts would still be a problem for her, almost any other Pokemon who'd try to take advantage of her physical frailty would be punished for it.", he'd tell Jasmine.

As darkness fell over the area, the first wave of ghosts would come in through the area. This would prompt Hel to begin barking. Thomas, in turn, would bring out Brutus the Pangoro to back her up.

"Hel, Nasty Plot. Brutus, Work Up.", Thomas would tell the duo quickly.

While the Houndoom would begin to concentrate her nastiest intents to sharpen her mental state, Brutus would begin to grunt in short, aggressive bursts, before letting out a short, guttural cry.

The wave began with a pack of Gastly, with two Haunter and a Gengar at the rear, floating towards the tree. The Pangoro would lead off by closing the distance between it and one of the Haunter with a Bullet Punch, giving the creature a quick tap, before then delivering a Crunch to it, causing it to drop. Meanwhile, Hel would charge in, blasting the nearest Gastly with a Flamethrower.

tags: @jovia
notes: Let the battle begin!