Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
herbalist woes [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 11:05:35 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
Mission Details here

[attr="class","andie"]
pokemon

tag
@knowles

words

notes
sounds like déjà vu

This time, it was closer to ‘home’.

The Ampharos in the Slateport Lighthouse had gotten sick, and since there were no replacement Pokémon nearby, the Electric-type had been worked to near-exhaustion on a constant basis. One day, it simply refused to get up, its tail offering next to no light.

And since nobody wanted to take care of the Electric-type, it was left to rest… well, that was originally the plan, but she’d gotten wind of that fact. Knowing that her bosses wouldn’t want anything to do with it, she decided to take it upon herself to look for the cure to the sickness that the Electric-type was experiencing.

Even if it’s just plain old bedrest the Ampharos needs? Right, they don’t believe in that… it’s got to be much more than that, she thought idly as she waited outside the Lighthouse proper. She’d be going with another, but of course what she wasn’t expecting was the fact that she’d be teamed up with a familiar face she’d crossed paths with so many times as of late.

Make it some kind of herbal medicine, huh… she continued to herself, going over the details mentally while waiting for her partner to show up.

[newclass=".andie"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
herbalist woes [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 17:09:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","piratejulian-cover2"]
[attr="class","piratejulian-cover"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-tri"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-tri2"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-content"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-content2"]

A sick lighthouse pokemon; he was pretty sure that had been in a movie once. It was difficult for the ships to come in now and he wondered why they just didn't get a replacement pokemon. It wasn't that big of a deal to have two instead of just one. Some humans had no respect for their pokemon. Unlike him who actually cared a great deal for his pokemon.
[break][break]
At his side walked the now proud and mighty Arti. The newly evolved pyroar holding his head high despite still being a little cowardly. He was just too gentle but playful of a soul in Julian's experience.
[break][break]
"We really need to stop running into each other like this. My boyfriend might get jealous,"
Julian said as he noticed his partner for the quest. What was that saying? Meeting three times is fate. He didn't like that idea too well. Lysander was his one and only.
[break][break]
"Are you following me,"
he asked giving her a lopsided look. "I'm a taken man you know."
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","piratejulian-liner"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-big"]心火

[attr="class","piratejulian-small"]My hearts burning for you.

[attr="class","piratejulian-img"]

[newclass=.piratejulian-cover2] border: solid 1px #eaeaea; width: 660px; height: 510px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-cover] padding: 2px; position: relative; z-index: 1; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content] width: 340px; height: 500px; background: #fefefe;margin-left:-5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content2] padding: 24px;overflow: auto;height: 405px;margin-top: 25px;font-size: 9.2px;position: absolute;margin-left: 0px;width: 280px;text-align: justify;color: #666;font-family: verdana; line-height:14px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content2 b] color:#851818; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-liner] margin-left:-6px;background: #851818; width: 100px; height: 500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-img img] position: absolute; width: 100px; margin-top: 400px; height: 100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-big] width: 20px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 100px; position: absolute; color: #fff; font-weight: 700; font-size: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-small] margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 200px; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 600; position: absolute; color: #f9f9f9; width: 150px; -ms-transform: rotate(-90deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); transform: rotate(-90deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-tri] margin-top:-1px;width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-left-width: 60px; position: absolute; border-right-width: 0px; border-top: 250px solid #fefefe; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-tri2]width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 60px; border-bottom: 250px solid #fefefe; position: absolute; margin-top: 250px; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
herbalist woes [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 11:37:51 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
[attr="class","andie"]
pokemon

tag
@knowles

words

notes
how was she supposed to know

At the mention of the word ‘boyfriend’, she felt her ears suddenly heat up and turn red. Secretly thankful that she had long hair, she then let out an indignant-sounding squeak before turning around to face him, fists clenched and ready to cut a bitch!

“What! How was I supposed to know you got a boyfriend?!” she began, sputtering and continuing making those completely embarrassed noises. “Well, if you got a boyfriend, is it one I know, huh? Huh? He a part of our little gang? Evelyn continued, huffing again before crossing her arms over her chest.

“How in the name of Arceus was I supposed to know you’re taken?” she continued, her cheeks now flushing embarrassedly. “You sure don’t look like you got a ring on somewhere, do ya? How can you prove that you’re taken? Or… is it… she trailed off, getting lost in thought, pacing around for a few moments.

“…don’t tell me it’s like one of those cheesy romantic comedy plots where it’s like forbidden love and if you both get caught together you’re both dead?” she asked, taking a stabbing guess and not realizing that she’d actually unintentionally skidded too close to the truth.

Well, anyway…

“Okay, so,” she continued a few moments of silence later as she took a deep breath in order to calm herself down. “Okay. That Ampharos up there? It’s sick. I dunno how to heal it. You got an idea?” she asked the tall redhead. Hmm, what should I call you in the meantime? Strawberry? Wait that’s too cheesy! She thought, shaking her head at the indignant thought.

[newclass=".andie"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
herbalist woes [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 0:28:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","piratejulian-cover2"]
[attr="class","piratejulian-cover"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-tri"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-tri2"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-content"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-content2"]

Her sputtering and defensive words had Julian cracking up. He couldn't resist it with her acting so darn adorable. He reached out patting her head as she tried to return it to the issue at hand. Not that he was going to let her go that easily.
[break][break]
"You didn't deny following me,"
he teased. "Maybe I'll just go look for budew leaves and you'll continue to follow me hmm?"
[break][break]
He couldn't help himself at this point. Getting a reaction out of her was fun, to say the least. He was going to have to tease her more often. Which meant meeting up with her more often.
[break][break]
"Don't worry, big bro understands,"
he winked a bit. "Got all those teenage hormone's. I can hook you up."
[break][break]
He started walking away for the path. A grin on his features at his continued teasing. He had to wonder when enough would be enough. Didn't want to scare her away by doing it too much.
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","piratejulian-liner"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-big"]心火

[attr="class","piratejulian-small"]My hearts burning for you.

[attr="class","piratejulian-img"]

[newclass=.piratejulian-cover2] border: solid 1px #eaeaea; width: 660px; height: 510px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-cover] padding: 2px; position: relative; z-index: 1; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content] width: 340px; height: 500px; background: #fefefe;margin-left:-5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content2] padding: 24px;overflow: auto;height: 405px;margin-top: 25px;font-size: 9.2px;position: absolute;margin-left: 0px;width: 280px;text-align: justify;color: #666;font-family: verdana; line-height:14px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content2 b] color:#851818; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-liner] margin-left:-6px;background: #851818; width: 100px; height: 500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-img img] position: absolute; width: 100px; margin-top: 400px; height: 100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-big] width: 20px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 100px; position: absolute; color: #fff; font-weight: 700; font-size: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-small] margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 200px; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 600; position: absolute; color: #f9f9f9; width: 150px; -ms-transform: rotate(-90deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); transform: rotate(-90deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-tri] margin-top:-1px;width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-left-width: 60px; position: absolute; border-right-width: 0px; border-top: 250px solid #fefefe; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-tri2]width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 60px; border-bottom: 250px solid #fefefe; position: absolute; margin-top: 250px; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]