Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Getting a Buzz
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2019 17:53:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Despite his lack of luck in the past week with finding Pokemon that he wanted, Thomas was far from giving up. With some more time freed up for exploration, Thomas made his way through Route 102 again. This time, he was heading from Petalburg City to Oldale Town, the opposite of the path he took the last time. He had a contact to speak to in Oldale, so the walk from Petalburg was a perfect fit into his day.

Trailing behind the trainer was his Scizor, Ripper. Ripper himself wasn't complaining about the fact that he was playing bodyguard to his master, far from it. If it was anything like the last time, where he got in two good fights, then he knew he was going to have a good time with this.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Getting a Buzz
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2019 2:58:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VICTREEBEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / gluttony[break]
leaf tornado / sleep powder / sweet scent / leaf blade
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Getting a Buzz
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2019 5:48:45 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Ripper's moment to shine would come quickly. Not too far off from where the duo started, a Victreebell would notice them coming. The Grass-type would stir up a Leaf Tornado, aimed towards the trainer. Ripper would respond by jumping in front of the attack, the annoying pelting of sharp leaves against his armor greeted the Scizor, who winced in annoyance more than pain.

The Scizor would quickly close the gap between himself and the Victreebell with a Bullet Punch, slamming into the plant with harsh force, before bringing his open pincers down for an X-Scissor, slicing into the body of the Victreebell, causing her to cry out in pain, before fainting. The Scizor looked down at his opponent, before walking back to his master.

notes: Skipping Victreebell

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Getting a Buzz
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2019 1:12:35 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BAYLEEF APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / overgrow[break]
solar beam / aromatherapy / body slam / razor leaf
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Getting a Buzz
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2019 3:37:21 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Ripper would feel leaves pelt against his back as he was halfway to reaching his trainer. The Scizor turned to look in annoyance as the Bayleef responsible glared at him, challenging him to a battle. Ripper just shot the Grass-type a look, as if questioning if that was the best it had. In response, the Bayleef began to absorb sunlight through the pedals around her neck, as well as the leaf on her head.

Ripper rushed over to the Bayleef while she was in the process of doing this. She would attempt to charge her Solar Beam as fast as she could, hoping she could get the Scizor as it was dashing over to her. But alas, the charge would take too long, and before it could complete, Ripper was already in melee range, arms raised and lowering down in an x-shaped pattern, open claws slicing into her body. The Bayleef could only make a weakened cry of pain, before she too dropped.

notes: Skipping Bayleef

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Getting a Buzz
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2019 1:02:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / intimidate[break]
thunder fang / roar / wild charge / crunch
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Getting a Buzz
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 8:58:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Ripper would notice something following the duo. He would let out a short cry to signal to his master that they were being followed. Thomas and Ripper would stop, and turn in the direction of whatever it was that was tailing them. The two of them would be surprised to see that it was a Shinx, who shot them an expression that could only be described as an attempt to intimidate them. But given the features of the electric lion, it was anything but intimidating. But the look, compounded with its cute appearance, managed to get the intended effect going.

The Shinx let out a Roar in an attempt to scare the Scizor, who only stood there, looking down at the Shinx with a perplexed look on his face. Thomas took a closer look at the Shinx, noticing the paws on its hind legs had blue fur, instead of black fur. This allowed the Kalosian to identify the gender of the Shinx as a female.

Seeing as her attempt to scare off the Scizor failed, she would instead rush at the armored insect, body becoming bathed in electrical energy as she made her Wild Charge at the Scizor. Ripper, noticing this, stood there for a moment, until the last moment, where he leaped to the right, dodging the Wild Charge at the last moment, causing the Shinx to skid to a stop a few feet past where the Scizor was before.

Following up on this, Ripper quickly rushed up to her with a Bullet Punch, slamming his fist into her, before slashing his pincers down at her in an X-Scissor. The cuts left behind were shallow, but compounded with the Bullet Punch, was enough to knock out the Shinx.

"Good work, Ripper.", Thomas told the Scizor, walking past the taller insect, and checking on the fallen Shinx. After a moment of thinking it over, Thomas pulled out a vacant Pokeball, and tapped the Electric-type with it, hoping for the best.

notes: Cap attempt on Shinx

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
Getting a Buzz
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 13:51:33 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
SHINX WAS CAUGHT!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / intimidate[break]
thunder fang / roar / wild charge / crunch
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you receive the following: 10 pokédollars, 5 heart scales.