POSTED ON Feb 7, 2019 15:38:13 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
here

He’d finally made up his mind and was now supervising the renovation efforts of the Fortree Gym. He’d gotten word from the street that there were quite a number of individuals looking to challenge his place, but were turned away due to the sign that said ‘Under Renovation’ that hung on the door.

It was nearing the end of another long day; and he’d sent the rest of the workers who decided to stay late to finish refurbishing the Gym to his specifications.

When he realized that his boyfriend @leslie had pointed out that he was overthinking things and the best way to go was to ‘keep it simple, stupid’, that’s what he ended up going with.

Although he had so many ideas he wanted to try out, space was one of the main issues in Fortree—so all those ambitious plans of having cannons like in Mistralton went out the window. Instead, he’d decided to integrate both the sanctuary he’d been planning for so long into the Gym’s design; serving two purposes at once.

Well, at least that was simple enough to get done, right?

What he wasn’t expecting was that he’d be having some unexpected visitors over so late in the day…

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
one stone, many birds [isra]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2019 20:33:08 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Fortree was such a curious city to her, the way they incorporated the forest into themselves as they did. She'd seen it once when she was young but had not been given the chance to marvel at it the way she would have liked. Now she was not only marveling at it but taking the chance to step into the gym as well.

Isra doesn't speak when she enters, she doesn't look to call out the gym leader or even greet him. She looks around at the work they have been doing, the changes made to the make up of the gym. to her it is a small insight into the man she has come to meet. She has seen what she can of his file given her position, being the assistant to a councilman gives her certain perks here and there after all. It has only served to make her curious.

"I hear this place has been under renovation for quite awhile, seems to be moving along well?" it serves as both comment and question to the man. When she pries herself away from the building to look at him it is with a smile on her face, a soft greeting there if not out loud.

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2019 15:32:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
oopsie x'D

“Over there,” he was heard saying to some of the other workers who’d insisted on staying overtime so they could complete the renovation of the Gym proper.

“No, not over there, go just a bit farther down, he continued, directing one of them who was hauling in what looked to be several stands that could host a number of Flying-types on them.

It wasn’t until he heard the distinctly feminine voice reach his ears did he turn around and realize that he was no longer alone.

“Wha—oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t see you there,” he began, sheepish apology falling from his lips without a second thought. “And yes, it’s about time I finally decided on how I wanted the Gym to be…” he continued, scratching the back of his head with his left arm. While he no longer had the sling on his right arm, he still had a cloth cast around it—as always, an insistence from his boyfriend.

“Is there something I can help you with?” he inquired from the green-haired woman a few moments later.

He couldn’t help but think—why did she look familiar?

Where had he seen her previously…?

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2019 8:24:22 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

He seemed flustered but she didn't mind. He was far more focused on his work which he likely should have been. Isra was, for all intents and purposes in that moment, an intruder on his personal domain that had not been reopened to the public yet. She smiled warmly at him.

"Nothing in particular, I've been exploring the area a little. Seemed fitting I visit here as well." She closed the gap between them, stepping closer but not too close as they spoke. "Isra, if you would. Isra Nightingale."

She reached out a hand for him to shake if he felt inclined, taking note of and respecting the cloth cast on his one arm and being sure to offer him the proper hand to avoid it. While her name was becoming better known than it had been she didn't expect him to remember who she was exactly. She was used to knowing more than being known, a common thing in her line of society.

"And I assume you are the gym leader here?" his name was on the tip of her tongue but she would allow him to introduce himself nonetheless.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2019 12:30:47 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
:eyes:

“Sorry for the clutter, the renovations have been delayed long enough,” he began, looking over at the sound of scraping coming from the opposite side of the gym.

“Excuse me,” he added sheepishly, before turning around for a few moments and cupping his left hand to his mouth to call out to the workers on the other side to be more careful with the equipment they were hauling in, before turning again to face her.

“Sorry about that, Miss Nightingale,” he continued, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. “I—I mean, Miss Isra,” he corrected himself a few moments later. It wasn’t until her next question did he choose to answer that.

“Why—yes, I am,” he went on, shaking the offered hand. “My name is Alexei, but please, call me Alex—unless you know other people that share my nickname then you can call me what you think is best.”

“What brings you down here to Fortree this evening?” he added a few moments later.

“If… well, if you’re here for a challenge, the area’s still a mess and I apologize for that. I thought I could run with something similar to what I remember seeing in Mistralton but then I ran into the issue of having not enough space, so… I’m going for something far simpler.

Was he too ambitious to have a gigantic hangar blowing wind throughout the interior? Definitely.

“I know it’s incredibly cheesy, but I’m combining this sanctuary I’m working on along with the Gym, since I can’t think of any gimmick that the other Gyms have.”

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2019 21:04:20 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Isra waves off his apologies, having expected it and being unbothered by the clutter and noise. She herself was dealing with similar troubles in certain parts of her life, it was easier to accept that was the way of such things than to try and resist it and expect something of him that would be unreasonable during such a time frame.

She is a patient woman, and waits until he addresses her more fully, the eagerness to listen is apparent on her face. "While I wouldn't mind a challenge I don't require one right now. Think me more a visitor than a challenger for now." her smiles is meant to ease his worries on the subject, while her intentions here might lead to one at a later date for today she simply wishes to talk awhile.

"Actually, I admire the choice, especially with the current state of things." It was true, she herself had a certain fondness for the business of preservation. Something like a sanctuary is exactly the kind of thing she herself would look to donate to even. "And I think it fitting for the city of Fortree." She laughs a little, recalling pictures of the Mistralton gym. "I don't think those contraptions fit here quite the same. What made you want to go for something like that before choosing the sanctuary?"

Her tone is inquisitive and genuine, she more than willing to let him keep talking.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2019 16:53:52 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes

“Why that particular Gym? Because… it reminds me of home. I’m from Mistralton, if you hadn’t already made the connection,” he began quietly, answering her first question.

“Don’t you find it strange, then? Someone not of Fortree, yet here I am in charge of the Flying-type gym here. Guess I did end up following one of my dreams…” he added a few moments later, turning away for a few moments and taking another look around the area.

He then shouts over to the last of the workers that they’re excused for the day, that they can come back tomorrow, and watches them leave before turning his attention back to her, the better so they can talk in private.

“It wasn’t until my boyfriend told me that I was overthinking things did I realize he made a point…and then there’s the fact that I’m starting up the Sanctuary, I presume you’ve seen the fliers all over the city? Originally they were supposed to be separate structures, but since I was ever so gently told that I was putting too much thought into things, I decided to combine both of them… so that everyone can see. That even though they’re one of the most common Pokémon types that exist, they’re still pretty much in danger, he continued. Full attention now on her.

“Two of my oldest Pokémon companions, I found either abandoned or dying on the side of the road while I was journeying. I can’t… I couldn’t bear to see them like that. Why do some people abandon their Pokémon when they’ve outlived their usefulness, or otherwise not to their liking? I can’t stand it when that happens… he went on, gesturing to the grounds of the dual-purpose gym and reserve grounds.

“I can’t stand seeing the birds suffer.”

He then takes off at a walk, hoping that she’d follow him around the area.

“Over there, a little place of healing for the injured ones. And not too far away, an alcove for those who want to rest,” he added as he pointed out the half-finished greenery structure that had several perches for larger Flying-types to alight on. “And all around? The skies. Free enough for them to come in, or fly out and see the world. They’re always welcome to come home here.”

It’s at this point he stops and turns around, facing her again.

“You… might think of what I’m planning as insane. But they’re not just throwaways.

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 8:36:17 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Isra listens intently, watching him closely as she can see the truth behind what he says in his features. A small part of her wishes such tugs at the heart strings worked on her but they had long since lost their meaning in that regard. She understood his plea and sympathized with it even. She felt the urge to reach for the ball of her dragon and allowed it, a show that she had a pokemon of her own that she worried for. He was unruly, troublesome to even her some times but he was not a lost cause. No- that dragon meant more to her than most people did. To lose him would be devastating.

When finally he finishes Isra lets his words settle between them, gives it a moment to settle in before she speaks. "I agree." it was all she said for a moment, continuing after a pause to let him register how simple her response was.

"It's easy to forget the world around is with the weight we currently have on our shoulders, especially in positions such as the gym leaders." she walks around him, talking as she goes to get a closer look at the work that is already done, the spaces he has been indicating. "We can easily end up so caught up in what is happening to us we forget what is happening to them. We have to take care of the rest of the world just as much as we do ourselves even if it's only in small pieces." she turns to him. "I am glad to see that, whatever it is that brought you here from Mistralton, I am glad for it. Even if it took a little extra help for you to decide on this idea."

Her smile is honest and genuine, as are her words. Simplistic even, as is often the case with Isra. She sees little need for the same trivialities others try to apply to social interactions.

"How do you feel about the state of things, If I may?" she clasps her hands behind her back as she ventures to question him. She hopes he might answer her just as truthfully. "It's a troublesome time, no one seems to be certain of what is on the horizon." that's how people like to be about it at least, Isra thinks it a lie. Everyone knows what is on the horizon.

War.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 11:03:46 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes

“They…reminded me of something, to be honest,” he continued quietly.

“A time in my life where I was hidden away. I didn’t want to be just cast aside. Which is why I left my home and made it all the way out here. To live how I wanted to, not how they wanted me to, he added a few moments later. Not until her next question did his brows actually furrow into some semblance of concern.

“Currently? Like there’s something lurking. And for some reason… nobody from the League seems to be taking action. I don’t know why… I don’t know what the rest of them are waiting for,” he replied, after carefully considering his answer.

True, nobody else seems to be taking action… I’ve heard… rumors… he pondered quietly, turning to face her again. “Miss Isra… is it true? That… Team Rocket is here?” he asked in hushed tones, hoping that his hunch was wrong—unfortunately, they were never wrong.

Most of the time, his instincts were right on the money, and this nagging feeling inside him had been bothering him for some time now.

Why was that?

He definitely had his boyfriend to blame—well, thank indirectly—for that information. Despite the fact that Leslie was a doctor, he was determined to save as many people as he could, regardless if they were Rockets or not…

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 19:58:59 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"I can Sympathize, better than you might think." since gaining her freedom month ago the woman has said nothing to anyone about the circumstances of her birth, her upbringing. There are many layers to it but the one the public may be most familiar with actively throws her aside. Her options where clear with her father, either become a trophy wife or be left to rot alone. "I.... am not what my father wanted in a daughter, to put it simply."

She hopes that will be enough for him to understand what she means, even if not entirely. She hopes he'll come to understand better with time. He's made a solid impression on her so far.

"They made it to Slateport, do you really think they just up and left when they felt a little resistance? After Kanto?" there's nothing accusatory in her tone, she's not implying stupidity or naivety. It's a neutral question. "Regardless of what you've been told, I know I find it extremely naive to think they aren't after the attack on slateport. We all know it happened, what it did. Something like rocket would want to take advantage of that."

She wasn't there to see the invasion and cursed the horrible timing when she found out. It was a matter she could not have changed even if she had seen it coming, what she did instead was required to take hold of her future once and for all. There was no going back from that.

Isra waits for him, curious what else he will have to say on the matter.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 15:14:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
okay time for unexpected guest #1 to appear. Well, she's the only unexpected guest so...

“I’ve only been to Unova and Hoenn, so I didn’t find out about Kanto until he told me what happened…” he mused quietly. His mind flashbacked to that evening; it was extremely awkward. For a while he thought the other wasn’t going to talk to him after that, but he’d made sure to make up for it by surprising the other with homemade breakfast the next morning.

“No wonder I found the order to avoid Slateport at all costs a little strange. But I never questioned why. If… if you can’t tell, Miss Isra, I rather prefer not sticking my nose where it doesn’t belong unless I’m explicitly told to do so—“ he was explaining when he heard a loud cooing noise coming from somewhere.

Oh, boy.

Knowing exactly what that sound meant, he turned around in time to see his Braviary flying his direction, with a very unusual…passenger atop its crown of headfeathers.

“Zelle, what are you doing up there?” he called to the miniature Water-type, who then floated down his way once the Braviary had maneuvered close enough to approach them without intruding. “Where’d you find her, Kyouya?” he asked the avian, who then pointed a wing towards the back—in the general direction of the apartment where he lived.

“Did she kiss Les on the face again? Or is he still not back, he asked with a little sigh, to which the Braviary responded with a squawk, before turning around and taking off.

But how was he supposed to know that the little Phione had made a beeline towards Isra and was now attempting to face hug her?!

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 0:23:37 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Isra couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the pokemon, though she soon found her attention entirely on the blue pokemon on the birds back. That was not a common place sight, that was not something you saw on a daily stroll.

She was about to comment on it, waiting politely for him to finish with his pokemon only to find that in that same breath of time the pokemon in question was coming in her direction. Normally this wasn't an issue except for the part where it made a move for her face and Isra- out of curiosity if nothing else- allowed it to get close.

How was one supposed to respond to a pokemon trying to hug their face rather than something more reachable, like their leg? She was thoroughly clueless what was expected of her in this moment. It was probably quite the sight really. Isra stuck out like a sore thumb on her own between her height and the bright green hair, her standing their silently accepting her fate could only amuse those that saw it. Namely the gym leader in charge of the small rascal causing the scene to begin with.

As it registered in her head so did the lack of breath and she reached up to remove the pokemon from her face hoping it would take the hint to let go. She would be perfectly content to let it hug the rest of her if it pleased the pokemon as she often spoiled her own with cuddles it just needed to let go of her face.

And if it didn't she'd reach down and release her Tsareena to get the gym leaders attention so he could reign in his rogue special little snowflake.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 13:27:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
she got Alien'd

No sooner did he watch his Braviary fly away did he turn his attention back to where his guest was waiting—only for him to see that the little blue blob had approached her and was now clinging onto her face…much like how the little one did the first time Zelle had spotted him and attempted to smother him in affection—too much affection!

“Zelle, what are you doing?!” he cried out, suddenly walking forward and immediately reaching for the little rascal who was hanging onto Isra’s face. “Don’t smother her!” he added a few moments later, fingers on his left hand grabbing onto the Phione’s body and quickly pulling it away before the Water-type suffocated her with too much love.

A little noise of shock came from the Water-type, contact suddenly denied as it began to sniffle in his hold. “Zelle, don’t do that… especially not to nice guests like her,” he added a few moments later, flipping his left hand over and addressing the Water-type in a stern tone of voice, much like how a mother would gently off their child when caught in the middle of the act of doing something naughty.

“I’m so sorry, Miss Isra,” he apologized to the green-haired woman. “She just… that’s how she shows her affection… she just comes out of nowhere and starts hugging people by the face… he explained, before turning to face the little blue blob, who was now sniffling before the long appendage reached up and attempted to swat him on the cheek.

“Now, Zelle, behave… he added a few moments later, watching as the Water-type was trying to smack her appendage on him, an attempt to get his attention.

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 17:51:08 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Isra was grateful the removing of the pokemon was just as easy as the application had been. Meant she had much less to worry about than originally anticipated when it attached. Perhaps that was out of habit from dealing with her dragon from so young an age. She found herself laughing at both the thought and the scene in front of her as she rubbed her face a little.

"I understand, my Zweilous is a biter." she explains with a gentle smile. "He was hatched around the time I was three, given to me by age five and I had to teach him the difference between biting lightly to be affectionate and biting hard enough to draw blood. It can be a long haul with pokemon sometimes but it's worth it when you get the chance." her tone reflected her words because they were true, she had the scar on her thigh to prove it. One she often drifted to when thinking hard about something, an old habit of reflecting on her childhood raising the dragon in secret.

"That is.... an unusual pokemon however." she was certain he had received the comment before but it still stood to do what she hoped for, give him reason to speak about her and let the face hugging slide by. She reached out to pat the water type on the head, venturing to give it the affection it seemed to be seeking. She spoiled pokemon relentlessly herself. It was a bad habit to say the least.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 15:38:52 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]zhelaniye phione

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]carina cutiefly

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

At the mention of Zweilous, his ears perked up. Turning to face her with an interested twinkle in his eye, he then began gushing, “Do you know how much of a pain it is raising Deino from the time they’re born? Like, I know they eventually evolve into Hydreigon but Arceus, when they’re in their middle stage the incessant arguing is nigh-unbearable,” he chirped excitedly.[break][break]

Well, mention any Pokémon native to Unova and this is what Alexei transforms into.[break][break]

“You look like the Rufflet kind of person,” he said a few moments later. “I don’t know, it’s just… you have this air… that a Braviary would serve you well. Might be my instinct, but hey, I get the impression that you don’t like being taken for granted… he trailed off, his tone turning thoughtful.[break][break]

At least until the Phione smacked his cheek with the long appendage sticking out of her head.[break][break]

“Yes, Zelle, I know… you’re hungry? he asked the little blob, who let out a whining noise before gently hitting him on the cheek again. “But I fed you like half an hour ago!” he continued, his tone suddenly taking a turn for the exasperated.[break][break]

“Please don’t tell me you have the appetite of a Snorlax…” he groaned a few moments later, before he backtracked on her remark about the little blob that was now looking over at his companion’s green-haired guest with much curiosity.[break][break]

“I’ve checked three separate Pokédexes. All of them don’t have her in it. Honestly, I don’t know at this point. Either she’s from a region I have no idea of yet or… he muttered, shaking his head slightly as he got another gently slapping gesture from the Phione, flailing its thumbless limbs in the direction of his apartment.

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 294, rip Alexei

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]