Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
670 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Have a Drink on Me (Closed)
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2019 17:32:51 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The sun was setting over the still desolate city of Slateport. Soon, darkness would consume Rocket's one stronghold in the Hoenn Region, and the grunts tasked with nightly patrols would begin their shift, looking for any League member stupid enough to try to sneak into the city, or at least any straggler to kick around for entertainment. For those who weren't on duty, or were in the upper echelon, a bar in the Upper District was open. Illuminated by portable lamps, which were powered by periodic electrical attacks, it was almost like this bar was a sort of oasis in the dark, a beacon of light.

Dorian, the Mad Dog of Rocket himself, sat at the bar he had claimed. Portable lamps managed to illuminate the place, with Dorian sipping a drink, while a Rocket stood behind the counter, casually speaking with the Mad Dog. A second Rocket would walk from a backroom, carrying some ice in an insulated tray, which was then dumped inside of a compartment. A single Incineroar would stand at the door, acting as a bouncer in his own right, while letting any potential 'customer' inside.

tags:
notes: Sittin' at the bar, waiting for people to flock in

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 0:11:19 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar

[attr="class","neonmain"][attr="class","neonlock"]

[attr="class","neonlyric"]BURN IT TO THE GROUND TONIGHT.

[attr="class","neonpost"]
Dim lightly cast it shadow over the broken street from the cracks and breaks in the windows, the location wasn’t bad and the company they allowed to stay weren’t the greatest however they were the calmest of the bunch. It was the last place she would have wanted to be and yet here she stood before the door giving thought on grasping the door handle. She had nothing else better to do and she knew it, it was the whole reason her body had gotten dressed and shuffled her half way across this darkened city. Not wanting to linger any longer then she had to, Natsuki grasp the handle and pushed the door open, finding herself standing before an Incineroar who seemed to be in charge of guarding the door. Giving the little furry creature a head nod, Natsuki continued forward into the pale orange colored bar. Every so often a head would turn checking out the new blood who had walked into the establishment, was it one of them or some brave soul who thought they could bring them down in order to save there homeland from its destruction. Plopping herself down at the bar Natsuki ordered water, an annoyed look from the bar tender caused Natsuki to bear fangs, a toothy smile to give him a little taste of his own medicine. He complied however setting down a bottle before her.

[break][break]

woot 233 Attire

[attr="class","neoncredit"]made by dali of neon nights

[newclass=.neonmain] p width: 300px; padding: 10px; border: 0px solid #454545; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonlock]margin-left: -15px; margin-top: 50px; position: relative; height:180px; width: 100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonicon]border: 5px solid #252525; background-color: #252525; -webkit-border-radius: 100px; -moz-border-radius: 100px; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonlyric ]margin-top: -5px; margin-bottom: 5px; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonpost]width: 270px; background-color: #fafafa; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; text-align: justify;  padding: 10px 15px 05px 10px; color: #666666; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neoncredit]text-align: center; color: #a7a7a7; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 25px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
670 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 2:32:35 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Incineroar would size the pink-haired woman coming into the establishment for a moment. Finally, the bipedal tiger would step aside, and gesture for her to come on in. Given how new she was, and how she seemed to dress herself, she would end up turning heads from multiple patrons. Some would even question if she was supposed to be Team Rocket. While some would assume so, given that she got in without incident from the "bouncer", others had to wonder if the Fire-type deliberately lead any League member foolish enough to set foot into the City inside so that they could take care of them.

The bartender was taken aback for the request for a bottle of water. It wasn't as if he was going to deny her, regardless of her expression. But he had to wonder who orders a bottle of water from a bar.

"It's not often we get a new face in the bar these days.", Dorian would greet the woman, holding a mixed drink in his hand. "Excuse my good friend here, he's... new to this sort of thing.", Dorian would tell the woman.

tags:
notes: Oh? A new customer?

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2019 8:11:55 GMT

She could feel the stares as her steps furthered her into the establishment, apparently having a sense of fashion was a put off with these sort of creatures. Well could they really be called anything other then… her thoughts trailed off as well there was no need to get worked up over a few stares after all. Despite the fact that her order had been a little on the odd side the bartender had accommodated her and given her a bottle of water as requested, thought it seemed as if the man had no idea what water was suppose to be, the idea they even had anything not chalk full of spirits had surprised her. The crack of plastic sounded as she twisted the top from her bottle, new faces were hard to come by because of the state of the place. But well that was something she would keep to herself, he was trying to be nice after all. “new to water or new to people asking for it?” she mused back jokingly, there was no need to start off on the wrong foot after all, she wasn’t sure of many of the people in this place and setting them off while intoxicated was probably the wrong idea or well a grand idea for some fun.

[break][break]

woot 217 Attire

[newclass=.neonmain] p width: 300px; padding: 10px; border: 0px solid #454545; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonlock]margin-left: -15px; margin-top: 50px; position: relative; height:180px; width: 100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonicon]border: 5px solid #252525; background-color: #252525; -webkit-border-radius: 100px; -moz-border-radius: 100px; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonlyric ]margin-top: -5px; margin-bottom: 5px; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonpost]width: 270px; background-color: #fafafa; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; text-align: justify;  padding: 10px 15px 05px 10px; color: #666666; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neoncredit]text-align: center; color: #a7a7a7; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 25px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
670 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2019 6:43:43 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

While Dorian would laugh at her joking comment, the Bartender would simply ignore the joke made at his expense. Instead, he would focus himself on making another drink for the owner of the bar. Dorian took another sip of the drink that he had in hand, nearly polishing it off as he sized up the pink-haired woman sitting nearby. While he didn't immediately recognize her, she seemed to have an air about her that wasn't quite green, but wasn't quite seasoned as well.

"I don't think we've had the pleasure of being formally acquainted. My name is Dorian Westcliff~", the scarred man would tell the pink-haired woman, in a casual, if sing-song manner.

If Natsuki were up to date on some of the higher ups, she'd recognize the name as one of the Four Beasts. Specifically, he was the Mad Dog of Rocket, the 'muscle' of the Four Beasts, a man who used scorched earth brutality, as opposed to the trickery of Marie Jules, or the surgical precision of Emma Wolfe.

Once he had finished his glass, he would set it on the bar, allowing his subordinate to take it, while handing him a new drink. "So.", Dorian paused to sip his drink. "How long have you been with Team Rocket? And what made you join the organization?"

tags:
notes: Some small talk

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2019 8:29:17 GMT

Taking a gulp of the water she had gotten, Natsuki did her best to calm herself down further. She knew exactly what she was getting into when she walked through the doors of this place, she was going to have to puff up her chest (as if it could get any bigger) and show them she wasn’t going to be intimated by anyone. The man beside her seemed to find her little joke rather amusing and laughed thought the bartender had just about had enough of her attempts to be funny. She shrugged her shoulders lightly at his disregard for her great comedy and turned her focus to the one on her right. He seemed mildly interested in her which for Natsuki was cause for concern, what exactly was his type of interest and would he act upon it casually or… her thoughts on the matter trailed off when the began to speak, doing her best to focus on his words in the hopes to pick up on his thoughts. His words gave away the fact that his name should have been important to her, though Natsuki could only faintly remember if she had heard it before. Her face lit up every so lightly to give him the impression she was familiar with him thought if he asked the poor girl would have been clueless.

“I don’t think we have had any pleasures together” she smirked before setting her bottle onto the bar before them. “Natsuki Ryuunosuke” she spoke offering up a gloved hand towards him, it was a gamble giving out her real name like that but she hoped this man was the kind who moved on quickly and names always alluded him. With Natsuki’s luck however the deep darkness of her mind cursed her and the ability to just have that sort of face everyone seemed to remember. She watched curiously as his drink was quickly replaced, giving her the impression that perhaps she would have to be quick on her toes with this one. He had power and people and that was never a good combination when you were completely outnumbered and unaware of just how strong the danger was. Natsuki’s brow raised as he followed along with a few questions, they were straight to the point without falter and Natsuki had been holey unprepared for the likes of them. They were simple enough questions that were straight to the point of things, easy to answer but well if answered incorrectly, well she doubted she wanted to find out.

“straight to the point huh” she shook her head and turned to look forward at the rows of bottles on the wall before her, the bartender moving in and out of focus as he busied around with his work. “let’s see I think it has been about five years since I joined, give or take a few numbers I was never good at keeping track you see” her head leaned slightly to the right giving him another grin “as for what made me join, well that happens to be a whole other story that I don’t just blurt out upon meeting people for the first time.”

[break]

woot 528 Attire

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
670 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 3:51:45 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian would take the woman's gloved hand, and give it a friendly shake. While he was putting on his friendly smile, and drinking his alcohol, he was also studying the pink-haired woman before him. There was something most curious about the woman. Hearing her responses to his questions got him curious, something he masked behind his poker face. She mentioned that she had been in the organization for five years, just as long as he had been a Rocket. Dorian had started out at the bottom rung of the ladder, before working his way up to becoming one of the Four Beasts. A face like hers would've been easy to pick out for Dorian, even back in those days.

"I see. Perhaps we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, hm?", he'd ask her with a smile, continuing to sip his cocktail. "So what sort of jobs did you do starting out, Ms. Ryuunosuke?", he'd inquire, his tone casual, but deep down, curious as to whether she was telling the truth.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 23:31:23 GMT

This was the worst possible situation Natsuki could have put herself in, getting friendly with someone who could check up on her information was a bad idea. Lying about small stuff like this was only going to bring his attention down on her further, being coy and avoiding the subject would only make him push more and there was no way Natsuki wanted Dorian to be sniffing around. All these questions were making her uncomfortable but she couldn’t let him notice that he was getting to her. It was war of the expressions tonight between her and this overly clever man, to her advantage she hoped he was getting a little drunk. Perhaps it would be enough to work in her favor? Well Natsuki’s luck was never that good but a little prayer to the poke gods couldn’t hurt. “perhaps” she noted, hoping they wouldn’t make it full circle to that question once again. His next question had taken her a moment to register, the types of jobs she had done in the past? Ah well that was a long seeded journey of misery she hated to think back upon, her face had probably already given her away. Twisted in a sort of disapproving stare, these were not the sort of memories she wanted to define her.

“well”
started not sure of how lame it was going to sound “would you believe I used to be with a group of people?” she half whispered sheepishly. “I wasn’t always this bold, glorious thing you see before you” she shifted herself into a sort of pose to allow him to bask in her glory. She couldn’t help but let out a laugh before continuing on “I was pretty much the lackey of a lackey for a long while”

[break]

woot 296 Attire