TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
watch out she's a nightmare nancy drew [ mission | kyle ]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2019 17:25:26 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]w
ith a request from . she had no choice but to offer him some assistance--strictly undercover. so she chose to adorn a brown wig--the style was the same as her actual hair, but merely a different color. she was a bit miffed that, of all the people, he chose to ask of her assistance. she was a bit angry she couldn't refuse, but as she stood at the entrance of mauville city. she awaited for to appear.

[break][break]
mission: pesky pescetarian
[break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: we're gonna finish this.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
watch out she's a nightmare nancy drew [ mission | kyle ]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 15:08:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"You weren't waiting too much for me, I hope."

Kyle tried his best to get to the meet up place in time as he was the one that asked for help this time. Nonetheless, he still found Eve arriving before him. He comforted himself with the thought that just because she's earlier than him doesn't mean he was late.

"Old guy asked me to catch a thief for him. Felt bad for him so, yeah, I agreed on doing this."

Magikarp ponds in Mauville were interesting. Curiosity for it was part of why he didn't just push the task to anyone else. To think wild Pokemon would snatch up easy prey in a one of the most modernized city in Hoenn made the case much better. It was like detective work, but instead, their client was boring and there were no corpses to autopsy.

"You can work under the law once again. You're welcome."

Kyle simply needed assistance on the task.