slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 8:54:35 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 2:37:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
666%
+

these two have met on a different plane... one that has been demonized by the satanic panic for so long... and yet, the relationship grows stronger by the fraudulent hellfire.

1%
@delphi +

the love machine realizes what you're doing and is scared...

1̶̢̨̨͖̳̭͇̬̦̮͎̠̔̋́̃̀̇0̸͈̼̯̟̮͓͎̭̳̘͎̋1̶̛̬̗̽̍̆̉̈͋̀́͌̉̈́́̚͝0̶̧̙͓̯̉̓̄̅́͆̈̈́́̿̔̚͝͝͝1̴̳̱̤̻̙̠̦̗̹̩̏̐͜0̵̲͍̖̼͈̹̯̽̔̕0̸̡̨̪̫̟̣̣̖̹̳̬̏͑̽͘͜1̷̧̢̦͓̲̦̘͊
+

the love machine is dying.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 2:54:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
29%
+ @light

the love machine believes you'll be the only one pulling the weight in this relationship. the other one may be a bit greyed out, inactive... and you don't want a mackerel in the sheets.

50%
+ 's assistant harem

the love machine believes you must ask permission first to engage with the harem; however, if you engage with the harem, is it really a harem at all?

$$$%
+ gachapon

cait what the fuck you have a problem someone save this poor lady she's spending all her life savings what the fuck please rescue her from this gambling addiction (in winter's voice) ahhhhh!!

65%
+

the love machine has divined this relationship to be reasonably possible! perhaps, having a scheduled date night or an annual tradition will keep things on stable footing instead of rocky ground.

89%
@leonardo +

it's in the cards! the love machine believes there's a high chance of wooing and courtship here. have a romantic dance, perhaps? or go travel to a distant region like galar for some romantic sight-seeing!

88%
@zerker +

whoa, you might think... wow, i don't have a chance with this hot commodity, but let's be real. you gotta be confident. you're worth it. you're enough. and if this dumb rock binch lucas lane doesn't see it? throw him into a quarry.

56%
+

the love machine believes it may be possible for a relationship, but surmises that bailey may not want much to do with interpol or even ex-interpol. she's a simple gal with simple tastes... or maybe we're oversimplifying her... in any case, just see how it goes! it never hurts to try.