the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 6:47:20 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
CALCULATING...

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 7:02:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
47%

Ouch, things don't look good here! There's not much hope, so I'd give up and look for another fish if I were you. It might be fun for a marginally small while, but the soil is too hard to grow anything from here, sorry, pal.

+ 2 heart scales for

8%

This is the universe telling you to move on and try someone else because there's absolutely no kindle here, not even enough passion for a one night stand. You might think they're pretty to look at, but you'll learn real quick they're not your type on the first date if not the first five minutes.

+ 2 heart scales for

26%

This is like one of those elementary crushes, at best. You like someone but you don't really like them because you don't even know what a crush is, or you still believe in cooties. This is a failure from the start with neither member showing real interest and dedication into the relationship. You'll be lucky if you last a week.

+ 2 heart scales for

88%

Wow, missy, you caught a hot one. Get it? Because he's going to burn up in flames the moment you sink your fangs into him. I don't even mean that as a metaphor. I mean literally.

He's going to fall apart into sad ashes. I mean, you could probably gather all the soot and put it in a jar and carry it around with you while wailing about his legacy, but I mean, c'mon. Who wants to see that?

+ 2 heart scales for

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 21:38:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
96%

This poor boy lost his gabite, but that doesn't mean he lost his capacity to love... Victor, you must fill the hole. The hole in Priam's heart. And with this compassion, this relationship is bound for permanence. 

+ 2 heart scales for

92%
@max + shikano chiyome

Your wuju style will not only conquer enemies on the rift, but it will also conquer Shikano's heart. You gotta get that alpha strike in, make like a highlander and put a doran's ring on it.

+ 2 heart scales for @max

65%

The love machine believes this can happen, but it will be a struggle. If you truly want to win his heart, fish out his Kabutops from the bottom of the Navel Rock Tower or treat him to some fossil diving. Just make sure you hold hands, brush shoulders... play with your hair.

Gotta give the rock lover a hint lest he just look at playground pebbles.

+ 2 heart scales for

48%

You love dogs. Victor has a cat. You need to find a way to make this work without your Pokemon tearing each other apart ala Cats & Dogs (2001)

Aside from that, I don't know how much of a future you two have. 

+ 2 heart scales for

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 21:50:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
42%
+

The love machine firmly believes this relationship will not work out. Songbird's brain was sucked out of her ears by the Silph aliens and now she's just a husk of a bird. Like the kind you see dead after a sudden snowstorm as a frozen block lying on the ground like a wooden mantelpiece ornament. 

Maybe you'll be the one to save her, Cait Alfric. #savesongbird2019

+ 2 heart scales for

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 2:23:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 2:29:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
18%

You made it to the line-up for Songbird... but you're at the very back of the line. The relationship could happen, yet the chances are dismal. She might choose someone before you even get an opportunity to meet her!

Try budging in somehow?

+ 2 heart scales for

79%

The love machine detects a potential steamy get-to-together that can blossom into something more! This relationship will require more maintenance, however. Needs more emotional elbow grease. Or money.

Lots of money.

+ 2 heart scales for
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 6:54:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
86%

A relationship worth cultivating. The love machine recommends gifts of bouquets and gachapon tickets. Just make sure you practice your floral arrangement should you assemble a homemade bouquet! ♥

+ 2 heart scales for

99999999999%

The love machine has determined this match to be soulmate status, even bugging out in the generation of the percentage. Nothing would be able to tear you and your partner apart. 

They say diamonds are a girl's best friend. Jokes on them. Diamonds are Lucas' one true love. 

+ 2 heart scales for