shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 7:16:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
43%

If you were dreaming of a fairy tale complete with woodland animals and breaking out in dance and song then you're in the wrong relationship. Sometimes the two of you click based on the few interests you have, but it's not enough to keep this relationship going, and you're both eventually going to get bored talking about the same things.

+ 2 heart scales for

82%
+ @hades

Do I smell love in the air? Can you hear the flutters of your own heart as it rapidly beats in your bosom? There's not a doubt that you two clicked right away and things only get better from there! For the most part, you two get along like best friends, the kind that would scrub each others backs in the bath tub!

+ 2 heart scales for

82%
@hades +

Hotdog! You two are on fire for each other! Other couples are jealous when they set eyes on you two because you just seem so perfect for each other. A bright future is ahead for the both of you, but the key is communication! Make sure to express your honesty when it's needed!

+ 2 heart scales for @hades

74%
@merlin +

It's time to cut the line or reel in, my friend! This relationship can go places, but it's up to you if you want to go through the struggle of reeling that bass in, even with a chance of the line breaking and the fish escaping! But those struggles could be worth it in the end!

+ 2 heart scales for @merlin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 7:23:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
18%
@sorrel +

Two souls have never been any less attracted to each other. Romance is a foreign subject in this relationship, but perhaps the reason for that is because you two make better friends! Take my advice and stick with just friends.

+ 2 heart scales for @sorrel

31%

Your relationship can be best described as pathetic. Pathetic because there is no love and if a romance were to bloom between the two of you, it would be equal to one drunken night—crazy, short-lived and easily forgotten and regretful come morning.

+ 2 heart scales for

69%

There's a lot of tension in this relationship... physical tension, if you know what I mean. In some ways, it's good. But mostly it's bad and you should really think about your life decisions more carefully.

+ 2 heart scales for

100%

HOLY MILTANK! You two are blessed for eternal happiness! Even after death, you will find each other and fall in love again in the next life, and the life after that, and so forth! Nothing can break you two apart or destroy the passionate and loyal feelings you have for each other. I'm jealous!

+ 2 heart scales for

98%

CALL THE FIREMAN CAUSE IT IS HOT, HOT, HOT! And I mean it figuratively this time! It's as if you two are on literal flames with how passionate your love is for each other! Everything around you two burns in comparison! Your love is eternal!

+ 2 heart scales for

206%
+ broken bones

Kim's got a bone for broken bones and he's got a bone to pick with anyone who disapproves...

+ 2 heart scales for

XIII%

+ 2 heart scales for

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 7:31:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
77%

So close, but so far! You're going to have to play your cards right in this one, buddy, cause one trip up can ruin the whole relationship! If the stars are on your side, you might score a big one! But careful treading or you'll hit rock bottom in one swift motion!

+ 2 heart scales for

91%
+ @merlin

Wow! This is certainly a case of love at first sight. Spoil each other rotten and give each other breakfast in bed. You two will have a relationship most others will be jealous of!

+ 2 heart scales for

92%
+ @marvelous2

You two can be described as soulmates with how meant to be this love is! Heaven seems to split apart and the angels sing whenever you see each other, and for good reason, my friend, because you two are inseparable and in love! Congratulations!

+ 2 heart scales for

12%

Yikes! Talk about a disaster! I advise you two stay out of each other's way cause there's no chance of love budding here! Not even a chance for friendship!! Don't even think about stepping in a ten foot radius of each other or else you're gonna cook up a storm!

+ 2 heart scales for

72%

You aren't exactly gold for each other, but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun. Chances are this relationship isn't going to get very far, but at least the "night life" is great!

+ 2 heart scales for

2%
+ @joey

RIP any possibilities of this relationship being a thing and RIP Joey Kim, gone and forgotten.

+ 2 heart scales for
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 7:33:40 GMT
shiv Avatar

15%

You smell that? Smells like dead fish. That's your relationship, or any possibility toward a relationship. Well, unless dead fish is your thing. A multiple stab wounds dead fish kind of thing.

+ 2 heart scales for

51%
+ professor creighton

This relationship is on the rocky side. No means yes, hot is cold, "no, you don't look fat in that dress" means "no, you don't look fat in that dress, but my opinion doesn't matter anyways". Something just doesn't feel right with this relationship, even when you think you're happy. It might be time to move on, friend.

+ 2 heart scales for
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts