Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Who You Gonna Call? (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 12:42:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

A suite in Mauville Hills had become haunted by a ghost. Any attempt at selling the now vacant suite had been foiled in some manner by the presence of this alleged ghost. While daytime tours of the place seemed to go swimmingly, any attempt by potential buyers to stay overnight resulted in them running for the hills. It got to the point where Greater Mauville Holdings asked for League intervention on the matter.

Thomas found himself sitting on a bench outside of Mauville Hills, having arrived to the meeting area early. While he waited for his partner, Alexei, Thomas was casually strolling through some digital documents on his phone. So far, the man was anything but pleased with what he was reading.

tags:
notes: Waiting on Alexei

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 13:14:44 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
here

He was used to dealing with shit that was more…visual, to say the least.

Alexei had been avoiding taking some of the other missions in order to give some of the other League members a shot at getting them done, but seeing that some of them never seemed to be moving, he decided to take one of the older ones—something that was still left hanging and unsolved for quite a time.

Ghosts? Oh, wait, wasn’t there a Ghost-type Gym Leader before? Why not ask… oh, wait, they’re not here anymore… he thought to himself as he went over to the address at Mauville Hills, one of the swankier and more high-class apartment blocks near the city. He could only gawk at the sheer opulence of it all, wondering if it was actually possible that this place was a show of power?

Or maybe something else entirely.

He then got a message, and his eyebrows went up. He’d been assigned a partner, and a grin broke out on his face as he recognized the name: he’d worked with the other previously, and he was proven to be capable of handling missions like this.

Picking up the pace, he eventually saw the other, patiently waiting for his arrival.

“Shit, sorry if I’m the one who came late now,” he apologized with a sheepish look on his face as he scratched the back of his head. “Well, I’m ready for the evening if you are. Did you bring some food or something? That’s why I took so long,” he added a few moments later as he indicated a stack of wrapped lacquer boxes. There was enough food within for both of them to last the evening.

“I just hope that there’s nothing too stupid waiting for us…”

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 13:40:16 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

When the Fortree Gym Leader arrived on scene, Thomas immediately shut off his phone. He would shoot the man a friendly grin, getting up from the bench and offering his partner a handshake. "Alexei, good to see you again.", Thomas greeted the Gym Leader eagerly. When he showed the food he brought, Thomas smiled. "No need to worry about me, my friend, Jasmine packed some food for me.", he'd reply. Indeed, Jasmine packed him plenty of food, not just for him, but his Pokemon as well. Of course, he'd be happy to share, should Alexei be interested.

Thomas grabbed his bag off of the bench. "Ready to do this?", he'd ask his partner. Of course, the trainer came prepared, bringing along Hel the Houndoom for this assignment.

tags:
notes: Greeting Alexei

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 16:11:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
time to deal wth the beasties

“We’re definitely going to need all this food… seeing as we’re going to be here the entire evening. You think there’s someone pranking the place? he asked Thomas presently, noting that the other had also come prepared with food—a good thing. Hitching the load he was carrying up slightly higher on his left arm, he nodded.

“What do you think about what’s going down with this apartment? I’m pretty certain that the place is heavily guarded… have they tried looking at the security footage, or something?” he inquired presently, having read up on some of the information that had been given. In fact, the happenings had been getting so out of hand it had deterred any more buyers from approaching the place on the grounds that it was ‘haunted’.

“Because I didn’t see any mention of the footage in the request. Or is there none at all?” he continued, humming as he quietly weighed the possibilities. Seeing as they were headed towards one of the better places in Mauville, it was possible that there was something—or someone pranking the place.

“How many people have tried buying the place?” he continued, relentless with the asking of questions.

“Sorry, I just need to get like a lowdown on how long this has been going. Also was the place like… a cemetery before they built the complex, or something?”

Ah, yes, the inquisitive inquiries.

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 22:32:47 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Who knows? It's only one suite, but if it is a prankster, this must not be getting old for them anytime soon.", Thomas responded as he walked over to the building entrance. "Any footage they'd be able to capture would be in the hallways. If anyone set up cameras in the apartment itself, it would've been the previous occupants.", he'd tell Alexei. "Tell me, would you feel comfortable with building security having cameras all over the inside of your apartment?", he'd ask the Gym Leader rhetorically.

He hoped the answer was a resounding "hell no."

In any case, they were almost at their destination. "According to the reports I've obtained, about five people tried to take up the offer, before stories of the haunting started driving people away.", he'd tell the Gym Leader. "Don't apologize, Alexei, it's good that you're asking questions. I just had some spare time to do some digging myself beforehand. Obviously, hallway cameras weren't able to capture any footage, aside from potential tenants fleeing for their lives. Any investigation on part of security turned up nothing. So this is where we come in.", he'd tell Alexei.

Finally, they reached their destination. Thomas would unlock the door to the apartment with the key card provided them. Thomas opened the door, allowing his partner entry. He then handed the Gym Leader a second key card. "Make yourself at home, I suppose.", Thomas told him, cracking his neck in anticipation for whatever this night brought them.

tags:
notes: Here we are~

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 15:01:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]luna weavile

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]? zweilous

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

“Fair enough,” he said with a cheeky grin as he followed Thomas through the apartments that screamed opulence and class on every single level. While not as simple as the place he had in Fortree, he knew that whoever wanted to live here would have to pretty much shell out top money just to get one of these apartments.[break][break]

“You think it’s real, then? Ghost-types could be just being shitheads? Don’t want people inhabiting their playground and stuff…” he mused aloud, blinking as he was handed a second key card. Once they were in the apartment, he then immediately made a beeline toward the sofa, placing the lacquer boxes he carried down on the coffee table and settling down onto the sofa.[break][break]

“Seriously… this place would’ve been nice, had it not been for the rumors that they spouted out…” he said with a sigh, looking around. “Also, did they intentionally cut the electric connection here? Or are we going to keep the place dark to get a surprise jump on them?” he continued, unzipping his jacket and taking a deep breath of the stale air within.[break][break]

“Well, if you want to do something… I guess do it? I’ll take a nap in the meantime. Wake me up when the action starts, he said, yawning a little bit as he proceeded to curl up on the sofa like a Liepard before nodding off, hugging one of the pillows in the process to keep himself warm.

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 244

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 16:52:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas looked around, he could see why it was his uncle recommended this place to him when he mentioned that he was being transferred to the Hoenn Region. He could see just how high end the apartment complex. But at the end of the day, he had absolutely no regrets in where he moved. Rustboro was far closer to home, and in a visually more pleasing place. Not that the former mattered, since his Hydreigon could more than adequately fly him where he needed to go.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. Certainly not the first time this has happened.", Thomas replied to the Gym Leader.

While Alexei went to take a nap on the couch, Thomas would instead bring out his Houndoom, Hel. "Hel, be on guard. We're looking out for ghosts.", Thomas told the Houndoom.

As Alexei napped, and Hel was remaining vigilant for any signs of ghost activity, Thomas would look around the apartment himself. As Thomas walked into the kitchen, he would see something strange. The toaster oven in the corner seemed to come to life, taking on an orange coloration, and seeming to gain limbs. Thomas recognized these characteristics as those of a Rotom. As it raised its "arms", Thomas immediately dashed out of the kitchen, diving back into the den.

Meanwhile, Hel would start barking loudly, attempting to alert Alexei to something, before seeing the Rotom float into the den after Thomas. As it attempted to blast Thomas with an Overheat, the Houndoom jumped in front of her master to shield him, and getting up close to the Rotom. Thanks to Flash Fire, she'd absorb the fiery attack, before Roaring at the Houndoom.

This would drive the Rotom out of the toaster oven, causing it to fall on the carpet with a thunk. The Rotom would float back into the kitchen. Thomas would get back to his feet, looking to Hel. "Thank you.", he told the Houndoom, before the two rushed back into the kitchen in pursuit.

tags:
notes: The fun begins!

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 15:06:18 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

He drifted off into an uneasy rest, and while it felt like such a long time for him, the loud barking noise that he heard coming from the Houndoom woke him up. Yawning slightly, he blinked slightly gummy eyes apart and rubbed them, lifting his head up and off the pillow.[break][break]

Not realizing he had a case of bad hair day, he then heard some mischievous cackling coming from the direction where the Houndoom had ran off to—but it wasn’t that he was concerned with. He thought he heard a tap, tap, tapping noise coming from somewhere. Brushing it off, he squinted around in the darkness, trying to pick up where it had come from.[break][break]

Seeing nothing—well, trying to see as best as he could anyway—he then shrugged and turned his attention to one of the wrapped lacquer boxes, popping the top open and about to eat one of the rice balls inside when he heard the same tap, tap, tapping noise again. Only, this time it was louder.[break][break]

“Huh,” he said as he took a bite into the salmon-filled rice ball and looked around, trying to pick out where it was coming from. He then sat as still as he could, waiting for the tapping noise to make its presence known again—and there it was! Much louder, and closer.[break][break]

Tap. Tap. Taaaaaaap.[break][break]

Cramming the rest of the rice ball into his mouth, he then shuffled through his jacket pocket and pulled out a random Pokéball, ready to pop it to full size and toss it at what the fuck was staring at him—[break][break]

TAP. TAP. TAAAAAAAP![break][break]

A pair of eyes emerged from the other side of the sofa, staring at him—and it wasn’t until he saw the ghostly limbs did he realize that the tapping was coming from the ghostly…hands? Wait, it had…[break][break]

“AH, SHIT!” he shrieked, tossing the Pokéball in his hand forward and then pointing at the weird Pika-clone… the not-Pikachu. Whatever it was. Watching as his Weavile emerged from the beam of red light, he began, Ice Shard it, now! And follow it up with a Metal Claw!”[break][break]

A series of frozen shards then flashed towards the not-Pikachu, who gaped back and took the first attack like it was nothing! “Wait, what the—“ he blurted out a few moments later before the Weavile rocketed forward, swiping at the Mimikyu with its sharpened claws.[break][break]

A Wood Hammer attack, much too large for its tiny form, came swiping out of nowhere and attempted to hit the Weavile and toss it away. “Dodge it! And Metal Claw the shit out of its face!” he shouted, diving for the carpeted floor as the gigantic fist sailed overhead. Not needing to be told twice, the Weavile rocketed out of the way with a burst of Agility before closing the distance and swiping at the Mimikyu again with Metal Claw.[break][break]

Another distressed, muffled cry came from the now-sagging Mimikyu, but that wasn’t over yet. Seemingly retreating, they were safe…for now.

word count: 504; Mimikyu repelled! One more ghostie to go for my boy.

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 16:48:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas and Hel made their way into the kitchen, the duo would look around for any signs of the Rotom. It wouldn't take them long to see the refrigerator take on an orange coloration, and for the familiar face of the Rotom to manifest on it. While this visible change might shock some, Thomas himself was ready for it. The doors would fly open, unleashing a Blizzard through the kitchen, leaving a frosted trail in its wake. Thomas would dive out of the path of the doors, while Hel would simply endure the attack, bracing herself.

Hel would retaliate against the Rotom by blasting it with a Flamethrower, empowered by the fire it absorbed moments earlier. The jet of fire would hit the fridge, causing the Rotom to cry out in pain, and to desperately retreat from the machine, before it would be knocked unconscious. In its wake, the once pristine silver refrigerator was left a charred black from the Houndoom's flames hitting it.

Hel would spot the Rotom attempting to float away. She would lunge at the Ghost-type, fangs Crunching down on its body. The specter would quickly lose consciousness from the attack. Thomas would quickly follow up on this by tossing a League-issued Pokeball at it, getting it ready for containment.

"Good work! Now, let's see how Alexei's fairing.", Thomas told Hel as he picked up the Pokeball, and walked back out into the den to check on his partner.

tags:
notes: Rotom Contained!

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 16:01:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

He wasn’t expecting the fucking toaster to get flung at his face a few seconds after the Mimikyu had been batted away—and he barely had a few seconds to duck before it sailed over his head and landed on the wall behind the couch with a loud crunching noise.[break][break]

“Shit, that’s going to be hard to explain in the morning…” he grumbled, quickly looking up from his crouched position near the coffee table. Since he was already there, he grabbed another rice ball from the open lacquer box on the table and crammed it into his mouth before seeing a pair of sparkling eyes in a shadow lurking nearby…[break][break]

“Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me!” he exclaimed as a Sableye emerged from the shadows not too far away from the coffee table and began pelting him with a various assortment of rocks and gems. “Luna! Icicle Crash!” he shouted as he ducked under cover of the coffee table again before hearing a pissed-off Weavile’s cry and the sudden crashing noise of the Ice-type attack a few moments later.[break][break]

The Sableye and the Weavile exchanged more blows—with the Sableye sinking into the shadows and suddenly attacking from behind with a Shadow Sneak attack before the Weavile could launch a barrage of Ice Shards at its face. Thrown off its rhythm, the dual-type then growled, before dropping another Icicle Crash atop the Sableye’s… it had gotten away again! Grumbling, the Weavile looked over at her companion, who’d upended the coffee table and was hiding behind it like some sort of trench shield.[break][break]

“Luna! Do you need help?” Alexei shouted from behind the protection of said ‘coffee table’, jugging between three more shrunken-down marbles. A screeching noise came from the Weavile as she was snuck up on again by the Sableye with Shadow Sneak—only for the other dual-type to retaliate with a point-blank Metal Claw to the Sableye’s face in an attempt to knock it down before dropping another Icicle Crash atop its head.[break][break]

He ducked and continued to hear the squealing and shrieking noises coming from both Pokémon, until the Weavile let out a triumphant screech, catching his attention. “What, is it over now?” he asked, peeking out from behind one side of the upended coffee table and eventually pulling himself into a standing position, fishing around in his pockets.[break][break]

He wasn’t expecting to have encountered two Pokémon instead of one, but he figured, why not use the League-issued Pokéball that had been handed to him this time? He then cautiously approached the Sableye and dropped it atop the passed-out dual-type’s head, watching as it was sucked into a flash of red light…[break][break]

…now how was he going to explain this mess to Thomas?

word count: 456; so the culprit was a Sableye boss all along huh? :eyes: Sableye contained.