Alexei Ivanov Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","shadowsBG"]
[attr="class","shadowsIMG"]

[attr="class","shadowsBox"]
[attr="class","shadowsTitle"]name[break]mcname

[attr="class","shadowsBody"]
[attr="class","shadowsHead"]the sister who cared

Okay so. My boy here has a rather messy past. And out of the family he grew up with, only one of his sisters actually cared about him more than their parents back home in Unova. The motherly older sister, she’s the one who served as a mother figure while they were growing up.[break][break]

Since Alexei’s parents never cared about him, she was the one who stepped in and kept him company...at least for a while. That was until she’d been forbidden from talking with him when they found out. So there’s that.
[attr="class","shadowsSub"]silent encouragement

So the history is loosely based on my boy’s, please see his profile (or holler my way for the cliff notes) for some details. Since she’s older than he is, the age gap would have to be a little close, seeing as he looked up to her—at least until the divide happened and Alexei ran away from their home back in Mistralton.[break][break]

Would there be reconciliation, or contempt between them?[break][break]

This ad actually goes out for his older sister! If you have suggestions for the FC, hit me up—preferably they should have purple eyes! A suggested one would be Edelgard from FE3H. The histories have a loose-ish structure and you can feel free how to play out their journeys and all that![break][break]

For more details or for any show of interest hmu on Discord I'm much more active there![break][break]

UPDATE: Younger sister already taken by uwu :shiblobheart:

ulla

[newclass=.shadowsBG]height:400px;width:450px;border:#eee 1px solid;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsIMG]height:400px;width:450px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsIMG IMG]transition:1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBG:hover .shadowsIMG IMG]margin-left:-50px;-webkit-filter:brightness(60%);transition:2s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBox]border:#680E17 1px solid;height:368px;width:415px;margin-top:-385px;opacity:.9999999;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBody]background-color:#fff;width:250px;height:348px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;float:right;margin-right:-270px;padding:10px;transition:1s;overflow:auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background-color:#ddd;border-right:#fff 2px solid;border-left:#fff 2px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ddd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsHead]text-align:center;font-family:varela round;font-size:22px;font-weight:800;border-bottom:#ddd 1px solid;margin-bottom:5px;color:#680E17[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsSub]font-weight:800;text-align:center;border-bottom:#ddd 1px solid;border-top:#ddd 1px solid;padding:1px;padding-top:2px;margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:5px;font-size:16px;font-family:varela round;color:#680E17[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBody b]color:#680E17[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsTitle]text-align:right;color:#680E17;position:absolute;top:350;transition:1s;font-family:varela round;font-weight:800;font-size:26px;line-height:19px;margin-top:320px;margin-left:300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBG:hover .shadowsTitle]left:425;margin-left:30px;transition:1s;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBG:hover .shadowsBody]margin-right:0px;transition:1s;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Varela Round]