slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
i feel better [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 22:51:43 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar

love is such a strange feeling, one that gnaws at you endlessly until its pangs of hunger wear off, deteriorating you slowly with its acidic claws and jagged teeth.

an endless abyss that beckons you forth before swallowing you up.

almost akin to hell with its repeated onslaughts.

fortunately, kim never had to displeasure of experiencing it.

because unlike others, this bachelor has yet to find one whose presence demands infatuation. and it seems that this won’t change anytime soon.

it's not really a problem for him, in fact, this time of year gives him an excuse to celebrate something with someone other than his pokemon.

and who better to spend it with than someone of tolerable presence such as stormy, one he’s gotten to know a little better with each meeting with the young silph.

stormy was one of the few reasons that urged him to take some time off, thoughts of the fun they could have together refreshing him more than if he had been without.

so after gussying up in some semi-formal wear, the off-duty councilman would meet his date for the evening at her apartment, quickly showing himself in with many a tote bag in hand.

after settling himself down, putting the bags down on whatever surface showed itself suitable for them, kim would stand before them, looking to stormy with a somewhat fatigued look.

okay…

i started to plan out our day out, and it went well at first, go see a movie, get something to eat, maybe go hang out somewhere, but then i was like, ‘that’s too run of the mill.’

he’d pause letting her get her bearings before he continued speaking.

then i thought, lets go sightseeing and do some cool stuff together, that’ll be fun, and realized that it would just be me doing what i do everyday, and that wasn’t something i was down for.

again, he’d pause, this time looking back to the tote bags, picking one up before holding in front of him.

that’s when i thought, hey, why don’t we just stay at home, watch some movies, and get a little drunk?

with that, he’d pull out a bottle of wine from the bag, presenting it to stormy with a smile as he set it on the table.

i’ve got snacks for us too so we don’t have to really go anywhere, and as for the movies, i’ve got a membership to this movie streaming site so we can watch whatever we want, good or bad.

finally stopping the train of words he’d take a deep breath before looking to stormy for approval.

what do you think?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
i feel better [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 23:59:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Stormy had never been in love, rather, she had never even really felt the first implications of the feeling. She had known heartache and loss, but that pertained to her family, not to someone she was involved with romantically.[break][break]

So when Kim decided to surprise her by taking her on a spontaneous day out, to spend time together and take a day off work, she had been pleasantly surprised.[break][break]

And, to be honest, she hadn't even really connected the dots to suggest that perhaps Kim was only asking her out due to it being Valentine's day. The two were friends, or at the very least, they were comfortable enough around each other to laugh and have fun.[break][break]

The idea of just hanging out with the councilman was enough to encourage her to say yes.[break][break]

For the better part of the evening, she had been getting a little dolled up. This included putting on a cute little dress and curling her hair, putting in that little extra bit of effort that she didn't normally care for on a regular day.[break][break]

The knock at her apartment door startled her. Was he early?[break][break]

Said knock was brief, as it was promptly followed by the man himself waltzing into the living area and making himself at home. He carried with him tote bags full of items, but she didn't have the time to even look at him before he burst out everything on his mind.[break][break]

Bewildered by how fast he was speaking, even with the small pauses in between to try and let her interject, she couldn't find the words to even begin to stop him.[break][break]

It wasn't until he was finished and offering her a bottle of wine that she even took in a breath. It felt like she'd been holding it the whole time, but maybe that was also in part due to how handsome he looked.[break][break]

"Wow. I think this is the most relaxing date I've ever been on. Getting dolled up just to stay at home and be lazy? That sounds like the best idea ever."[break][break]

Granted, she was also over-the-moon thankful for this sudden change of plan. She had been expecting to go out on a long date, with lots of walking. The thought of it made her healing leg tense up with hate. Sitting on the couch drinking wine and watching stupid, funny movies sounded a lot more relaxing.[break][break]

"Any movie suggestions? I'm all ears."[break][break]

wearing far right outfit

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
i feel better [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 21:50:19 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
a tinge of guilt was felt as he took another look at her, his date for the evening all dolled up and looking nice for nothing. he started to reconsider this whole plan until she had agreed with the him, seemingly preferring this alternative than the formerly mentioned ones.

he was happy.

not only for the compliance shown with the option chosen, but the affinity for laziness that he had displayed only for her to intercept this, returning it in the same fashion.

a smile couldn’t help but part his lips, their edges pulled upwards as he turned to dig into the bags.

well the first one i wanted to watch was sharpedonado, and don’t be surprised when i say this- because i know it was a big thing for a while- but i’ve never seen it before.

hands dug around the bags briefly, both taking hold of wine bottles to set on the table in front of the television, the snacks- chips, popcorn, and other finger foods, each in their respective packagings- set between them.

wine and junk food were not an ideal pairing- especially for the brands in which the wines were hosted- but class was not exactly the aim for this date.

one he finished the unpacking of goods he would examine the scene intently before looking back to her with a smile.

you look very pretty by the way.

she was rocking that dress and he felt that she had every right to know it, especially if he was the only one seeing it.

a waste if it hadn’t been for his presence.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
i feel better [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 0:55:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Stormy doesn't mind at all that he had suggested they sit in to eat, drink, and be merry. She didn't even mind that she was all dressed up sit in the couch and get crumbs all over her cute outfit.[break][break]

It was Kim smiling at her that made her feel self-conscious and awkward. She was grateful in some way when he broke eye contact to retrieve the treats for later tonight. Fortunately, her moment of shyness was brief when Kim mentioned Sharpedonado.[break][break]

She gasped in spite of herself, taking a step forward. There was a hint of excitement in her voice, as well as laughter.[break][break]

"You've never seen Sharpedonado? Do you live in a hole? That was literally the most talked about movie of that year. It's so bad, that it was sort of good."[break][break]

While he organized their lazy dinner for the night, she went right for the TV, kneeling down in front to turn on the screen and get everything organized. [break][break]

She was just getting to her feet, hands on her hips in satisfaction as she turned around when Kim commented on how pretty she looked. [break][break]

Stormy felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment and surprise at this. Kim had always been a bit of a flirt, but outspoken, genuine compliments from him were odd to hear for some reason.[break][break]

"Thanks, you're not so bad yourself."[break][break]

She laughed nervously, before brushing off her moment of awkwardness to gesture to the TV. [break][break]

"Care to get started on the best and worst movie ever?"[break][break]

wearing far right outfit

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
i feel better [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 23:13:16 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
stormy... i’d be honored.

the night steadily progressed, each movie only adding to that intoxicated mess that became kim cole; a bottle of wine near empty by the start of the third movie sharpedonado 3: oh hell no!

gradually his words become slurred, holding up a good while before the level of his lucidity became outwardly obvious. whatever effort kim had put in to control his broken english was thrown out the window, uncaring of what came out of his mouth.

kim wasn’t exactly a heavy drinker, but his thoughts of self control shot out the window tonight; he wasn’t sure when he’d ever have another chance to cut loose like this.

his posture adjusted accordingly, lying down on the sofa as he spoke, the once calm and collected tone traded for one more tired, befitting of his somewhat limp posture.

... stormy… can i tell you something…?

his eyes stared to space, any attention once placed on the movie now gone. it was background noise at this point.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
i feel better [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 23:20:00 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

There was laughter, outcries of disgust as bloody, gory Sharpedo's appeared on-screen, but also tears, because who doesn't cry when they're a little drunk and every emotion seems to be magnified a little bit?[break][break]

Whenever Kim slurred or said something out of context and funny, Stormy would laugh. She laughed a lot harder and easier when she wasn't worried about appearances.[break][break]

She honestly couldn't remember the last time she had enjoyed herself this thoroughly, without worrying about what might happen tomorrow or what consequences this may bring. She felt.. relaxed.[break][break]

Stormy was sitting on the floor at this point, nursing her fourth or fifth glass of wine. Her head rested on the armrest, close to where Kim's head was as he lay on the couch.[break][break]

When he addressed her, his voice slow and thick, she looked up, letting out a long "Hmmmmmmmm?" in response.[break][break]

Her finger idly traced the top of her glass as she let out a sigh, closing her eyes for a moment.[break][break]

wearing far right outfit

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
i feel better [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 0:25:36 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
silence would be the only thing that remained in conversation, kim quiet as he continued to stare blankly at the roof. once the words came to him he’d close his eyes.

i think you’re probably the only friend i have outside of my pokemon.

once more he’d let the silence in conversation ruminate, eyes opening after the brief pause in wording to further expand on the claim.

i had a friend i could talk to abhou- about anything, but i stopped talkin to her after some stuff… then i got pusheed into goin for this dumb position by my dad and because a that my life’s too busy to no anyhing i really wanna do anymore.

you’re like my saving grace stormy… without you, i think i’d’ve been doin stuff like this alone, all depressed like.

he’d chuckle, putting a hand over his face and sliding it down before throwing the arm outward, letting it extend onto the floor.

i feel better with you stormy.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
i feel better [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 1:03:30 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Despite how sad it may have been to hear those words, they brought a smile to Stormy's face. He was being serious, even while slurring his words. He may not even remember telling her this when they inevitably both woke up on the floor.[break][break]

Her hand idly, blindly, seeks out the bag of Cheetos. She retrieves the last one, eating it slowly while Kim continues. She doesn't even notice the long breaks of silence in between, it feels like a normal conversation.[break][break]

"Who was the friend?"[break][break]

She looks over her shoulder, nearly sliding down onto her back in the process before she rights herself. One hand clumsily reaches for her hair that's fallen in front of her face. It sticks to her tongue and she blows on it to try and get it out of her mouth.[break][break]

"Who said you cant.. do what you want? Just fuck em, Kim."[break][break]

Perhaps she's being a little immature, but it's more that she doesn't understand the limits of being in politics. You have a certain face you have to present, you can't just fuck around whenever you wanted.[break][break]

She sits up a little more, crossing her legs. She winces only for a moment when her injured leg jumps in protest.[break][break]

"I feel better with you too, Kim." [break][break]

Stormy reaches, slowly mind you, for his extended arm. It's fallen in her line of sight in a sort of slump on the floor. If she manages to find it, she'd hold it in both of her hands and give it a reassuring squeeze.[break][break]

"I'll stick around, I promise."[break][break]

Unlike Kim, whose speech is a little slurred, Stormy pronounces things clearly but with exaggerated and slow enunciation, as if trying desperately to keep her thoughts clear.[break][break]

wearing far right outfit

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
i feel better [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 23:40:49 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
his eyes remained closed, too afraid to open them, sure of himself that the dizziness would follow soon after their opening.

...she was just some introverted crybaby, no one really.

zoning in and out of her words, he’d hear half of what was said.

… can’t… do what... want… fuck ‘em…

...what?

he’d respond confusedly, sat thinking for a bit before she took hold of his hand, prompting to open his eyes, looking at her dizzying features.

it took a moment for his senses to regain before he wrapped his opposing arm over his eyes, chuckling in response.

thank you stormy… you’re a good kid.

her hands wrapped in his would be pulled up, a kiss placed on them before he dropped them down once more, his body going limp again before succumbing to his intoxication, light breathing signalling his departure from consciousness.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
i feel better [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 0:00:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Stormy herself is drifting in and out of consciousness. It's her determination to make sure they both have a glass of water to wake up with that encourages her to keep her eyes open.[break][break]

Kim's response to his 'friend' is boring, and she loses interest quickly. With her hands still clasped around his own, she looks around her in mild confusion, as if trying to locate the kitchen.[break][break]

Just as she's about to stand up and get them water, Kim raises his hand to his mouth, kissing the back of her hand gently. Stormy blushes, but only for a moment. Her cheeks are already rosy due to intoxication, so it's hard to tell.[break][break]

Fortunately, Kim falls fast asleep not long after, leaving Stormy to run off to the kitchen for rehydrating.[break][break]

She spends a moment in there by herself, sipping slowly and musing over Kim's change in attitude. This is not at all the same man she'd met doing missions. But she quite liked this version too.[break][break]

When she returned, she brought with her a fresh glass of water for Kim (that she set up on a table near him), and a couple of blankets and pillows. She clumsily draped a blanket over him and tossed a pillow on his stomach. She then curled up at his feet on the floor. It's fortunate she had a shag rug.[break][break]

wearing far right outfit

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height