1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Elimination [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 0:52:54 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Isra was surprisingly eager to venture out on this one. She'd been in the field but not with the sort of allowances that were being made forthis particular instance. She wanted to take the chance to let her blood boil like it hadn't in far too long. She needed it, the tension in her back was becoming overbearing and she needed to stretch her wings.

Surprisingly, she wasn't against seeing who her partner was this time around. Considering what they were doing and their previous encounters it seemed fitting.

"Movement to the north, assume two parties minimum." she stated over the radio, watching the rustling leaves that she could see from her perch in the tree. She'd stationed herself to incept any attempts on the town of oldale alongside her partner for the mission. Wherever they had chosen to lie in wait was up to them, from here she watched and waited.

@natsu

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Elimination [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 0:55:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
This was rather odd for Natsu, she didn't really like Isra but didn't Hate her either... Just found her annoying, like most people.. to an extent but now.. They were put on another mission, to help stop rockets, lethal force was allowed... This was something Natsu was pleased with, and so frankly couldn't care that Isra annoyed her sometimes or puzzled her. In fact maybe it was a good thing that this person she had gotten to know enough was her partner and could be trusted somewhat.

"Very well, Will scout it out." Natsu wasn't up in the tree but far enough away, she sent her Liepard... one of her less volatile pokemon and one who likes to ambush and sneak rather then guns blaring explosive. The dark type would slink into the shadows of the forest and go further in towards the direction Natsu pointed.

Meanwhile she kept her attention in the surroundings, Phillipe her sandshrew right next to her waiting and watching as well. Though he had buried his paws into the ground to try to sense vibrations in the hopes he might notice anything else.

Team:

Tags:
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Elimination [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 1:57:43 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

"I imagine you're looking forward to this one." the comment was made based off of something stated int heir last mission together. It seemed to be a recurring trend, the two of them meeting like this. Isra felt like she minded less this time and thought the red haired woman the most suitable partner for what was likely to happen here. Isra didn't need softness on this one.

Her own pokemon were still in their pokeballs, waiting orders to emerge if Isra even gave them. She had other plans. "Try and bring them to me if you find them, I'd like to make this quick and quiet as we can." Under the radar, it was better that way than not and Isra wanted to keep it that way as much as possible. The disturbance of the town wasn't needed if they could help it.

Not to mention she was going to get to see how this woman she kept encountering really worked, it wasn't often lethal force was allowed.

@natsu

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]