august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 13:10:53 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class",kccont"]
[attr="class","kccont1"]

[attr="class","kcimg"]

[attr="class","kcname"]

mateo martinez

[attr="class","kcsubtitle"]

locked - dragon master - draconid tribe

[attr="class","kccont2"]

[attr="class","kclinks"]

[attr="class","kcicon"]

[attr="class","fa fa-id-card-o"]

[break]

[attr="class","kcicon"]

[attr="class","fa fa-lemon-o"]

[break]

[attr="class","kcicon"]

[attr="class","fa fa-snowflake-o"]

[break]

[attr="class","kcplot"]

about,

- mother is originally from hoenn. [break][break]
- father is originally a, born and raised, johto native. [break][break]
- grew up in johto his entire life, lived in blackthorn city serving as its gym leader, succeeded in becoming a dragon den guardian.[break][break]
- was granted a special opportunity to travel to hoenn and plans to visit his mother's roots and learn about the draconid people.[break][break]
- has an old friend named in hoenn.[break][break]
- that special opportunity is a secret for the time being.[break][break]
- studied the language of "dragon tongue"; has learned to utilize it, at times, during certain battles.
- father passed away at 13.[break][break]
- became a dragon master at the age of 15.[break][break]
- succeeded in becoming a guardian of the dragon den and blackthorn city gym leader at 18.[break][break]
- started out with a treecko as his partner and raised it to become a sceptile.[break][break]
- earned his first dragon at the same time he obtained his treecko, it's now a dragonite.[break][break]
- well-known for taking in gym trainers.

[break][break]

friendships,

a lover of dragons. he's been raised to possess a strong desire to protect and train them. his love for dragons has caused him to showcase the exact same care for humans. humans are ferocious, unpredictable creatures when left to their vices. so he's been taught to share his words of wisdom and kindness with all, even if it may be in an exuberant form.

[break][break]

some can say that he's intense and emotionally "high on life" but being raised around dragons can cause a child to develop the personality of one. he has a love for intense battles, so those who can leave a blazing trail of combat in their wake and transition the battlefield in a single round earn his admiration and respect immediately.

[break][break]

fun fact: he once fought a gym challenger's charizard against his dragonite. the battle led into the city and left a print within blackthorn landmark. he was greatly scolded, but it was worth it. he road on dragonite throughout that entire battle. ever since then mateo's never been allowed to get too crazy as he did that day. known for breaking a rule or two, he hasn't done a battle quite like that only because he has yet to find someone who could invigorate him with such a rush compared to that day. that battle was like a drug for mateo, it even brought out a newfound connection with dragonite.

[break][break]
has a love for dragon racing. so if you ever wish to challenge him and his dragonite to a race, then he'll be waiting! he's made numerous allies from doing such. most times he's actually the challenger rather then the challengee. mateo places others before himself--no matter the price he may pay. he's a strong-willed individual who is always ready to lay his life down for the weak and innocent--be they his friends or allies, he doesn't discriminate. he's had a few injuries here or there, but it's well worth it in order to see another safe. he's not the brightest apple, but having a smart cookie at his side will keep him protected from making foolish mistakes.
[break][break]

[break][break]

hateships,

people who make excuses for themselves. it's his number one pet-peeve, along with those who commit selfish acts. people who are unable to treat their pokemon on an equal level have no right to call themselves a pokemon trainer, and he'll call you out as such. he despises those who can bat an eye without shedding a tear for their fallen friend. losing a pokemon is like losing a family member, and to just frivolously live as though it doesn't effect you can grind his gears.

[break][break]

he's an outspoken, spontaneous guy. some people tend to hate such types, so it's natural he may find two or three folks that dislike him. he's not a fan of prunes himself so it's only fair. those who see pokemon as nothing more then tools of war are automatically on his shit list and may never come to see eye to eye.
[break][break]

loveships,

romance is something i'm open to. no qualms against it. but not gonna go out of my way to search for such a thing unless someone either offers it up or there is some form of chemistry. we'll have to see what the future holds!

[break][break]

wanted,

friend, rival, a main trio group, romance, draconid family, disciple, i am open to a lot and anything really. hit me with your best shot.

donau.

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,600,700]
[newclass=.kccont]position: relative; margin: 0 auto; width: 510px; border: solid 1px #ddd; background-color: #fafafa; padding: 9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kccont1]position: relative; width: 500px; height: 270px; overflow: hidden; border: solid 1px #ddd; background-color: #fafafa; padding: 4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kcimg]position: absolute; z-index: 1; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; width: 500px; height: 280px; filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kcname]position: absolute; z-index: 200; margin-top: 120px; margin-left: 0px; width: 500px; font-family: montserrat; font-weight: 300; color: #994441; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fefefe, 1px -1px 0 #fefefe, -1px 1px 0 #fefefe, 1px 1px 0 #fefefe; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kccont1 .kcsubtitle]position: absolute; z-index: 200; margin-top: 160px; margin-left: 500px; width: 500px; text-align: center; font-family: montserrat; font-weight: 600; font-size: 18px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #994441; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fefefe, 1px -1px 0 #fefefe, -1px 1px 0 #fefefe, 1px 1px 0 #fefefe; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out 1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kccont1:hover .kcsubtitle]margin-left: 0px; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kccont2]position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; width: 460px; border-left: solid 1px #ddd; border-bottom: solid 1px #ddd; border-right: solid 1px #ddd; padding: 24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kcplot]position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; width: 390px; padding-right: 25px; border-right: solid 1px #ddd; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; color: #555; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kcplot h1]font-family: montserrat; font-weight: 700; color: #994441; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kcplot b]font-weight: bold; color: #994441;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kclinks]position: absolute; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 422px; width: 19px; padding-left: 14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kcicon]width: 15px; height: 15px; padding: 7px; margin-bottom: 0px; font-size: 15px; background-color: #994441; color: #fefefe; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kcicon a]font-size: 15px; color: #fefefe;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 16:31:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
&

i want a battle where mateo rides his dragonite and kyle goes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 23:04:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

YOU WON'T SEE ME FALL APART
TAGGED:

ok so...umm. hades would dislike him. greatly. he would hate his personality, and honestly...kind of everything about him. I see Hades just being very condescending and arrogant towards him, all smiles and fake offers of help if that makes sense? But would never offer to battle bc that's BELOW him. Really, I just think a hateship here could be really fun. if you're down as well.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 23:19:30 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
&

I could see these two getting along rather famously. Thomas is a trainer who values the bond between human and Pokemon, preferring to win them over through their hearts. Other than that, he has an eye for Dragon-types as well, one of his oldest and strongest companions being a Hydreigon he raised from a sickly Deino he found in a cave during his first year in Unova. I could see the two of them being sparring partners, often having their Pokemon duke it out to get stronger, and for some friendly competition in general. Otherwise, Thomas could be the more cool-headed of the two, should they ever operate together.
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 1:54:28 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
@hades + .

yes pls! playing a "pretend goody-goody" sounds fun to read with hades! hopefully mateo can persuade him to become a good person and see his point of view on the world. would love to have them exchange ideals and such! either way, just him hating mateo just to hate him because of his personality is also fine. he's the type to respond back with positivity...depending on the situation at hand...he's very aggressive...and likes to yell a lot...so his positive response might be more of a violent one depending on the interaction.

@thomas + ,

wowza! he'd definitely fawn over thomas's hydreigon and would love to learn about how he came to raise the beast without proper etiquette. then again, it's not too unheard of that there are those capable of bonding with pre-evolved dragons; though, to evolve one into a hydreigon and be able to tame it?! amazing! you must be strong and he'd definitely want to battle the dragon-type. as for thomas, he's a good guy and these two might seem to have a lot in common when it comes to stopping a baddie or two!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 0:57:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

you already know i'm all for that plot :eyes:

i'm all for looking for her mother and delving more into the rainbow stone! plus being a travel buddy (delphi would definitely always b cheering him on). they could do some more missions together but i already know we're starting up a great story in our one thread, so there is no rush!
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 16:55:05 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
i imagine that cait would more often than naught use mateo as a sort of 'battle buddy'. since she's fond of battle and would want to sharpen her companion's skills, she'd likely call up your boy with a request to fight. she'd also take an immediate liking to him of him on a personal level, seeing as he's a positive enough fellow and probably ridiculously easy to get along with.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2019 1:08:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:400|Montserrat+Alternates:700]

[newclass=.jen-contain] --jenAccent01:#79A7AF; --jenAccent02:#830A0A;[/newclass]

[attr="class","jen-contain"]
[attr="class","jen-header"]

[attr="class","jen-body"]

I SAID I WOULD RAOD PLOTTERS AD TADA. HERE I AM. IN THE FLESH--[break][break]

That said, Miya and Mateo. These two, please. I can see things going so well and so horribly at the same time. First off; Miya's a dragon trainer, ever since she's left Alola and Team Skull (after a long, LONG chain of bad decisions) and reformed herself. That said, after coming to Hoenn, I don't doubt that she might have heard about Mateo before? She arrived at Hoenn in her later teens (so about a few years ago). If she met him, she'd most likely fan over his pokemon and lament about how well taken care of they are, that fun jazz. [break][break]

First impressions of Miya would probably be composed. Maybe a bit of a stick in the mud. She tries so hard to be composed and strict, but lbr she probably lost her Altaria's pokeball (or as she insists, misplaced) the pokeball and started frantically looking for it, then she puts up that front around other people because she can't let people think she's incompetent nope. Under all that attempted indifference and stoic she has.. Quite the temper that likes to flare up. Especially when her Kingdra likes to be a little jerk and tease her. [break][break]

BUT THAT SAID-- I can potentially see Miya putting up like, a request or a dragon trainer to help train her? Methinks she can become a gym trainer under his wing on the side, and try to learn how to properly train her pokemon more effectively from him? Like they could get off that rocky start at first, then just through the training he'd see how competitive and fired up this girl gets LOL[break][break]

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns? LEMME KNOW.

[attr="class","jen-footer"]

please be my senpai teacher

[attr="class","jen-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.jen-contain] width:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#f0f0f0; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header] width:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header img] width:75px; height:75px; border-radius:100%; padding:5px; margin:0px 25px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; transition:.25s ease; transition-delay:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header img:hover] transform:scale(.9); transition:.25s ease; transition-delay:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div] flex-shrink:0; width:286px; height:155px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div:first-child] justify-content:flex-start; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div:last-child] justify-content:flex-end; margin-left:-76px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body] font: 400 11px roboto; color:#6a6a6a; text-align:justify; padding:25px; margin:25px; background-color:#fafafa; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body b] font:700 11px roboto; color:#aaa; color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body i] font:400 11px roboto; font-style:italic; color:#aaa; border-bottom:1px solid var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer] width:100%; min-height:75px; background-color:#333; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:first-child] font:400 20px/18px montserrat; color:#5a5a5a; margin-left:25px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:first-child b] font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:last-child] min-height:75px; width:100px; padding-left:20px; margin-right:-1px; flex-shrink:0; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; padding:0px 20px 0px 40px; background-color:var(--jenAccent01); color:#333; font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(20% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%); clip-path: polygon(20% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%); word-wrap: break-word; overflow-wrap: break-word; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div a] font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates!important; color:#333!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-credit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-credit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 18:14:20 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
considering that both mateo and morgan reside from the same family within the draconid clan, I realised that their relationship has not exactly been explored and since they are at a similar age they could be rivals. Whether they could have estranged relationship, a one sided rivalry. Ideally I was thinking of a Ichigo/Renji relationship or Ichigo/Bakyuya type thing. Let me know if this interests you and I can try flesh it out more .

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2019 13:28:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

where is my spirit gun gif?
also monty's like his number 1 fan and would definitely freak out if they ever met in person
why? because he's MATEO don't worry kyle he knows mateo is probably taken but he still gonna call him daddy okay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mateo's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2020 4:19:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec desperately would wanna face Mateo again. Ever since that Gym Challenge against him, Alec had strived to become a better trainer. His loss had taught him something invaluable. Mateo honestly might not remember him because that gym challenge wasn't really all that of a struggle for the Dragon Master. Plus, Alec only had his Bagon at the time. This loss also inspired him to train various types rather than just one Pokemon alone. Mateo might also know his parents possibly since they were considered to use their Pokemon to protect Blackthorne City. They could have possibly aided in fighting Team Rocket way back when they tried to take over the Johto Region? At any rate, Alec has strived to challenge Mateo again and hopefully one day, that will happen.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric