Eat me [Ainsley:Social]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2018 15:00:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The League Cadet had just finished a heavy lunch and was rather drowsy this evening. He thought he was done for the day with his League duties and was hoping to catch a few Zs, as it had been pretty hard to get any rest with the threat of Rocket constantly looming over Hoenn. How it skipped Johto and came straight to Hoenn was beyond him, but alas he didn't care as long as he got a few decent fights out of this little invasion angle. 

Obviously, Rocket wasn't going to be sleeping in and were always around the corner so he figured if he stayed up too he'd be able to always have a watchful eye. This was why he was in Mauville City, he had overheard rumors that Rocket was going to be stirring a little trouble inside the busy city. 

Just as he finished his food, a fellow Cadet had found him, notified him of a small movement of Rocket grunts harassing people on the outskirts of Mauville and asked if he could assist in warding off the attackers. 

Of course… No time to eat... No time to rest. 

Sighing softly, he rushed towards the location his fellow Cadet pointed. It didn’t take him long to spot the shady young man clad in black. Oddly, they didn't look like what he expected. In fact, they did bare the uniform he had imagined his adversaries to typically don. The lone man looked like nothing more than a guy in a cape and masks playing pretend. Well, at least this would be a fast fight.

Cracking his knuckles, he tossed a Pokeball to summon Arms from his Pokeball. The Machamp flexed and rolled all four sets of his shoulders as he faced down the lone villain. In retort, a Staraptor was materialized onto the field. "Great... Just great..." 

With a whistle, Ken directed Arms to go on the offensive. The hulking pokemon charged towards the rat, this was meant more to scare them away before he actually got there. There was a slight hope they'd run but that hope would soon be dashed by the Staraptor's fierce cry.

Sliding to a halt Arms lunged to his right just in time to narrowly avoid the large, razor-sharp beak of a second Flying-type Pokemon: A Skarmory with a sneaky attempt to catch them off guard with Drill-peck. As the attack landed on the ground, creating a crater as the enemy Pokemon ate a mouth full of cement Ken gulped and immediately called for Arms to create some distance between him and the other Pokemon. Where's help when you need it? he wondered. Standing there, looking for a good chance to take down his opponent without harming him or either of his Pokemon. Ken scanned the area in his periphery to see if there was anyone who could assist him. Anyone would do at this point.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2018 15:47:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ainsley"]
@ken
Ainsley had been keeping track of this shit-show sorry-ass excuse for a 'Rocket Grunt' all damn day. She'd been waiting for him to make enough noise to warrant her doing something about it. From grape to blue raspberry lollipop, this guy had proved to be a real dumbass, but otherwise ... decently harmless. How boring.

Just then, when all hope seemed lost - during a bathroom break no less! - the dope attracted the attention of a League cadet. Her eyes were practically shining with excitement, lit with a grin across her lips. She crept her way around the battle and people who'd gathered to watch. Once behind the League cadet, she stood to her tiptoes in an effort to wrap her cold fingers around the base of his thick neck- if he allowed her movement, she'd pull her lips close to his ear slowly before giving a small peck to his cheek and then backing off completely.

Regardless of pointlessly fun flirting, she'd toss out a Levelball containing a Persian, who immediately hissed and started the offensive move to bounce on the bird. There were no hesitations in the Persian's movement, the feline was out for blood. She so loved to tear apart the features.

"You looked like you could use a bit of help, tough guy." Although her tone was light as expected from such a petite cotton candy frame, Ainsley's motive behind that tone was nothing short of poison. "I'm happy to assist."

And back into her mouth, her blue raspberry lollipop went.

[newclass=".ainsley"]margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ainsley b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#65465A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ainsley i"]font-style:italic;color:#65465A; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2018 16:11:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ken winced at the feeling fo frigid feelings reaching for the back of his neck and pulling him down. The sudden movements had almost earned a swift takedown, but once the pinkette came into view he'd pause as his massive form was hunched over at her touch.

Before he could protest about her distraction during the battle she kissed him on the cheek and he immediately felt his face heat up as blood rushed to his cheeks. Reactively a hand clasped his cheek and his lips trembled into his usual grin despite the woman's actions. "I- Thanks..." he muttered as he turned to the back to the battlefield. He didn't know what to say, for the first time since he joined the League he felt himself be stunned by a situation.

Looking back at his Machamp he told him to use submission as the Skarmory that had charged with another drill peck. This one was ordered to land as No Guard FORCED Arms to take the shot. The large fighting type clasped the Steel-types wings and bent them back with the force of all four hands. There was a slight struggle, but with all of his muscle, he began to tear the Skarmory's wings from their sockets.

"Well... Thanks. Dynamic punch!" he made the order sharp and Arms' third arm raised and delivered a brutal punch to the armored bird's exposed head.

"You uh, you have a nice looking Pokemon." he tried to compliment his new partner only to find his words whispered due to all of the embarrassment presented.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2018 16:33:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","ainsley"]
@ken
Something like a giggle or perhaps a low purr came from Ainsley as she heard the tall brute tell her her Pokemon was nice looking.

"Oh, he's anything but." Ainsley admitted before giving a smile possibly too sweet for comfort. "Thanks, though. He does enjoy being told he looks appealing."

As they spoke, the Persian took the Staraptor apart. The poor bird didn't stand a chance. From Slash, a signature move, move the Power Gem the Persian was easily able to deliver, the Staraptor was completely defenseless against the playful Persian, who would allow it to retreat a bit just to pursue it.

"But, let's wrap things up, hm?" Without much thought, she took the lollipop from her lips and twirled the stick between her fingers. She crossed the battlefield without acknowledging the chaos around her with even a slight glance in either direction. Her focus was on the wannabe she'd been tagging all day. Once across the battlefield, the grunt fell to his ass and backed away from her.

"Return your Pokemon," her tone was cool, but her eyes held murder. "And run to the east exit." There may have been a Liepard waiting to tear him apart. "Before we break your Pokemon in half." Next came that sweeter than candy smile of hers.

Quickly the grunt withdrew his Pokemon and did as she asked, starting to run off. Her attention was then turned, with a quick 180, to the large brute of a sexy blonde behind her. Oh, and those eyes.

"Mmmm...." she put her hands behind her back with her lollipop stick sticking out of her lips. "I'm Ainsley."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2018 4:38:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ken looked down at the woman for a moment. Once she said her name and twirled the lollipop in her mouth he couldn't help but wonder what flavor it was. Whatever the flavor it must have been delicious, so delicious that she had yet to offer him one. In that case, he'd just have to get one for himself wouldn't he?

"Say," he spoke with a smile just as playful as the one her Persian wore after attacking that Staraptor, "That's a nice name."

One of his fingers pointed into the air. In a pinching motion, he took the end of her lollipop and regardless of her objections 'popped' it out of her mouth and slid it right into his.

Not long after stealing his treat he let loose a pleasured hum as his lips curled into a smile, He played with it in his mouth for a bit before pressing the hard candy against his cheek creating a slight bulge.

"I'm Ken," he finally spoke, "And I love Blueberry." there was a slight smile on his face, Arms had taken note of what his trainer had done and stared with a disgusted, but shaken gaze. Maybe it was nothing, but the Four-armed Pokemon had never seen his trainer act so... Disturbingly.

With introductions out of the way, he'd offer her a hand and his typically worn bright 'I'm just a simple lad' smile.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 14:57:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","scott"]
@ken

Well, Ainsley couldn't call herself disappointed by his actions. As a matter of fact, they spurred something in her that had her grinning and clenching her hands together behind her back in an effort to not reach out and smash their lips together. She couldn't help how her thoughts traveled as he offered his hand out to her. Slowly her teal eyes traveled down his arm and to his fingers.

What did he taste like? Her thoughts aside, Ainsley took his hand and made a face. A face that said perhaps she didn't understand what they were doing.

"Are you an elder? Offering to shake my hand after an introduction." She was teasing him ... mmmmmostly.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]☼ wizz

[newclass=".scott"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".scott b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#65465A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".scott i"]font-style:italic;color:#65465A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7A7A7A;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7A7A7A;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 19:21:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
300 for @ainsley
Ken further made himself at ease in her presence. There was something about the sense of familiarity between them that made him feel like he was chatting up an old friend. Then again, the familiarity between them could have been due to a peck on the cheek and a now shared lollipop. Arceus only knew what possessed him to take it from her in the first place.

Speaking of her stolen lollipop the girl had yet to call him out for taking it nor did she react with hostility.

Instead of demanding her candy back she took both of his hands in hers. The gesture and teasing words made him quirk a brow as his lips quivered into a sneer.

"Heh, of course, I'm not an elder." his hands clasped with her smaller ones, "And I'm more than willing to prove that to you right now." at this point he was hunched over now, staring her in the eye.

Gave her hands a ginger squeeze as his smile grew into a full toothy grin.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#ffb733; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#ffb733; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 21:18:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ainsley"]
@ken
"No, no, course you aren't." Ainsley told him with a grin. "And, as far as proving it, enlighten me. How would you go about proving that you're not just some old pervert." The grin she gave him said that she wouldn't mind him being an old pervert.

Honestly, Ainsley was into older guys. Older women. Anybody older than her. If she was with anybody younger she typically got annoyed by them and usually wanted to gouge out their eyeballs with a rusty spoon.

[newclass=".ainsley"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 16:51:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
300 for @ainsley
What did he have in mind for her? Oh, what a marvelous question! He could do so much! And given her previous actions, there was no use in being preserved in his words at least not in delivery.

He tapped his chin. There was a way to prove it~ "We could make our way to somewhere a bit quieter so I can show you and by the time we're done you can judge" he was struggling to explain himself...

"Well shit, I'll just be honest I wanna scoop you up pin you against the nearest wall and get a proper taste of you 'cause the lollipop wasn't nearly enough." he crept up to her ear "And when I say taste I mean sink my teeth into you and dig in till there's nothing left my sweet lil cotton candy bulb."

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 19:13:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ainsley"]
@ken
Honestly, Ken was speaking Ainsley's language. She had no fear in being taken and allowing him to do all he'd said... but in a way, she was confused. Did he think she wanted to play bottom this round? Play submissive? What a silly button.

Her Persian made his way over, popping the Level Ball he belonged within. He didn't want to be out and about anymore, sort of tired, sort of done. The Persian alerted Ainsley that they were in fact not alone and that they had Pokemon to take care of.

"Alrighty, Ken." Her tone was sweet, too sweet, dangerous sweet. "Let's get this show on the road, hm? Take me somewhere and try to pin me down." She waved one of her hands toward his four-armed muscle machine. "Might wanna get him taken care of though."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 6:37:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
69 for @ainsley
This was moving a hell of a lot faster than he thought. Then again, he wasn't the type to hit on people outside of the occasional drunken accident. He was very curious about how she'd react to his attempts at being a bold flirt and it seemed she met his boldness with the same amount of vigor he had first shown her.

Sadly, he forgot about their Pokemon and realized Arms had been staring off into space. Unclipping the fighting type's sphere from his waist Ken would recall the large Pokemon.

His arm extended and clasped the Pinkette around her waist. With a fine yank, he'd snatch her up and pluck her off her feet. "Well, let's not waste time~"

Ken'd adjust their position, his forearm just below her rear as he now had her at eye level. It was time to continue the trend of bold moves. Without a second thought about he'd kiss her, and no it wasn't a gentle 'first peck' or a slow droning smooch~ When their lips met it had force behind it, he'd kiss her in what could be described as a car wreck of meeting lips.

It was a rough one, which could be accounted to his lack of experience.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 21:12:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ainsley"]
@ken
Damn if she didn't have a good eye. The second he scooped her up was the second she had waited for him to settle on a position before gripping him with her thighs and grinning. The grin was more than devious. It was downright inviting and she didn't care who was near or far. They could get arrested for public indecency and she'd be fine with it. She could get out of jail. She'd done it before, after all.

The kiss was reciprocated with just as much ferocity. There was something about the way he kissed that maybe led her to believe that he didn't often swoop girls up off their feet and fuck them. Which, honestly, was a shame. He was holding this body back from women everywhere??? Ainsley broke the kiss and leaned back to see his face.

"Ken~" there was a song in her voice that said he was anything but safe. "Are you a virgin??" Oh, and cue the way she looked at him like the queen of her own web.