august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
i. drakarys [ duo wild | delphi ]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 22:05:20 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]t
he sound of grunting and banging had been enough to indicate that, upon entering a rural town, a pile of rocket bodies were seen toppling on one another. "what the hell are you guys doing in this town?!" he was on his way to farrabor town. on his way there was an empty town. in this empty town there were also members of team rocket harnessing wild pokemon; luckily, due to mateo's passing he set them free alongside his sceptile and dragonite.

[break][break]

"why are you all stealing pokemon here?!" he held one of the grunts by the collar of his shirt and began to shake him repeatedly. "ah! aye, answer me! hey! wake up, dickhead! hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!" he continued to repeatedly shake him until an answer was given. sadly, he was out cold. "damn..." sceptile and dragonite sighed in disappointment toward their trainer. he was too oblivious to realize he may have been a bit too hard on them.

[break][break]

his attention shifted behind him upon hearing the sound of footsteps. mateo readied for combat, along with his pokemon, for fear that they missed one. "i thought we got all of them, how the hell did we miss one?!" he grunted. the sun was setting and dark was almost upon them, so it was a bit hard to see just whose shadow loomed over them and stood before the sun.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag: @delphi
[break]
notes: hey little mama, nothing's going on here!

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 22:54:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the route home had never been bad. in her resilient duties as a ranger, rescuing pokemon and people left delphi feeling rather empowered at the end of the day.  it also meant visiting the dragons — or had it been the search for the all—mysterious stone? 

her certainty for its existence was dwindling like the belief of some kind of fairy tale. of course — she just couldn't bring herself to give up. her people, somewhere within the world, probably thought just the same. as did the ghost of her mother.

delphi smiles to herself, eventually brought elsewhere by the boisterous display just a few lengths away. in the brilliance of the falling sun, the man does not reach her eyes. before all else, it is the dragonite that stands out so clearly. in—fact, delphi is mesmerized by the two creatures and charges forward, tackling them. 

the gesture isn't as hefty in her small frame, but it still would've proved surprising. "a dragonite and sceptile! you're both so cool! i bet you're strong too!" umbreon, dwindling though eventually caught up by the girls outward display of infatuation has it sighing. 

"huh?" breaking from the affection in note of the mound of bodies, distinguishable by their prominent rocket logo has her blinking in dismay. "did you two do this...no..." answering for them, the girl lastly regards the other, smiling brightly, "you must have! right?" umbreon passes a glance to the other two pokemon, a slightly apologetic look in its deep red eyes. 

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 1:14:14 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
girl? and she was...cute. a "woah..." as he watched her embrace his team. she really took a liking to them. they merely gazed into each others eyes, then the umbreon, and merely allowed it to happen; all while being confused. mateo wasn't sure as to who she was, but she definitely wasn't apart of these guys. "i was passing by and i saw that they gathered up a bunch of pokemon." he explained, pointing to the unconscious rocket crew. "of course i let them all go, so the pokemon are safe."

[break][break]

wiping some dirt off of his face. he'd turn his back on the girl to continue questioning the nerduels. "i assumed they were poachers, but it looks like you guys have a real nasty ragtag group terrorizing this place!" picking one of them up by the collar of his shirt, he'd point to the letter "R" logo on their shirt. "what's that mean?" he'd inquiry. he didn't work for the league, but he was no stranger when it came to a looming threat. "where i'm from we deal with poachers a lot in johto; i didn't think hoenn had the same problem, idjit."

[break][break]

dropping the guy. he'd maneuver his the palm of his left inside of his trench coat. clearly she could see that the male did not possess a shirt under, but a strange metal stomach brace that matched another brace around his neck. dangling around his neck was a necklace with a strange stone that had little importance at this time. mateo would pull from the inside of his trench coat a keycard. held in between his fingers, he'd wave it around with a cheeky grin. "you look like you're familiar around these parts, wanna go on an adventure?" he asked.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: c-cutie...

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 2:53:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
johto? — there was surely something unusual about the other. besides his overzealous strength and spirit, she wondered what more it could've been that kept her in awe. "rocket...team rocket," she answers, still smiling.

"they're a group from kanto that steals pokemon," continuing, if only for a moment to move off to the side, her hands tuck neatly behind her back, "they've made quite a mess here in all honesty! one of our cities is under their control now!" the girl may have been holding onto the simper, however, it was laced by the slightest ounce of doubt. 

thankfully, it is the unconscious evildoers that are forced from their plans by this man. "good thing you were passing by...you've made quite a mess out of them, i wonder if they'll even bother coming back!" laughter slips by her lips, cheerful and almost foolish. 

both are quite the oddity. 

shuffling movement has the girl watching, curiously. the accessories and wear are rather foreign to her, and she ponders for a moment if the people in johto wear the same thing. "an adventure?" just the word alone fills her with a frenzy for the unknown. 

"of course! as long as you tell me about johto!" the dark—type is already dreading the outcome. not that it can protest when delphi is so strongly destined to follow her choices. besides, the other didn't seem half—bad.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 21:14:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KROOKODILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / moxie[break]
crunch / earthquake / swagger / power trip
[break][break]

& @delphi

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHELGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rock head[break]
protect / flamethrower / dragon claw / zen headbutt
[break][break]

& @delphi

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 23:35:53 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

nd just like that she was already on his good side! he liked an adventurous person. "so team rocket, huh? i suppose they're no different from a regular poacher, just more organized and big." he'd place the keycard back into his jacket. turning on his right foot, he'd point to an abandoned church ahead of them. "they tried to run to that church for some reason. so i'm guessing their stuff must be in there." from just an assumption anyway. he never got the chance to question them, just a keycard.

[break][break]

"so let's head over there--ah?" mateo's proposed adventure was halted by the sudden surprise of a shelgon emerging from the piled men. "it's a shelgon!" he said with enthusiasm. eyes bright like stars. the shelgon ran to his side as he'd open arms wide to hug the egg-shaped fellow. "come'ere little guy, hugs!" he'd hug his draconian brethren. "i thought you and the others waltzed off." it would seem the krookodile brought shelgon back. did it wish to stick with him? "this little guy was one of the many pokemon captured. i didn't expect him to return; guess he's attached to me!" a large grin was hard to shift when something as adorable as shelgon was hanging around. "alright, well, for now, we'll let you come along! how can i say no to something so adorable?!" and so it was decided, and they were off.

[break][break]

as they began their walk to the church. mateo would make idle chat, "i'm from blackthorn city; name's mateo martinez," a spicy accent was added behind his name, "former gym leader of the blackthorn gym, former dragon den guardian, current dragon master, and soon-to-be resident of hoenn!" a puffed out chest was enough to show that he held high confidence and pride in his former titles. "my mom is actually from hoenn; whereas my dad is a johto native. i'm actually hear to visit fallabor town and the draconid tribe she's from." scratching the back of his, a beaming smile turned into a nervous grin. "sadly, i think i got lost on the way here. then i ran into those guys...and...well...you know the rest."

[break][break]

he'd turn to watch his sceptile and dragonite talk amongst themselves, the shelgon merrily joining the conversation. "anyway, what's your deal?" he asked the girl. wondering if she, too, were lost.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: attempted capture, but we don't have to submit just yet! gonna let shelgon hang out for a bit. get some sort of bonding going with the dragon-type. you can submit though if you want a new spawn immediately!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 2:09:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
laying witness to a dragon getting along with another — was the very definition of perfect. delphi; with her eyes practically matched in a fascinated twinkle, are just the same as her first and rather outwardly notion. 

"he has taken a liking to you!" she adds, smiling gently, half wondering if the shelgon would be willing to deal with her forthright affection like the other pair. then again, the karma of such sudden acts is a prominent and useless reminder in her mind. 

delphi walks alongside the man, umbreon close behind, yet engaging in conversation with the other pokemon. despite its usually standoffish demeanor, it has always been most familiar with the dragons. 

"d-dragon master?" fumbling over her words, the depth of her crimson eyes are nearly forming a comical heart—like shape, "wow! you must really like dragons then!" besides her father, forced to deal with the unruly nature of this typing, and her mother which disappeared. 

there hadn't truly been anyone else.

the continuation has her pressing further, excited for what is to come. the unexpected crosses by his lips and for a moment, delphi stops, startled. the shadowy fox walks face—first into her pale leg, waking her from the shock as she'd move along at the same pace as before.

"you can all me delphi! delphi sorrow." her voice is a bit softer than before, "actually...mister mateo...i was just walking back home," the voice stops, thoughtfully mulling over her next choice, "i live in fallabor town you see!" she addresses him with respect and admiration, especially given his earlier ramble.

"the draconid people...they disappeared." it seems forced out of her, yet, at the same time she can hardly believe that she has the chance to do so. "i thought i was the only one left for awhile! i can hardly believe i'm meeting another fellow tribe member!" the smile is back once more, bright and true

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 3:13:27 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

light shift in expression revealed a look of shock. "u-uh, y-yeah..." he was shocked by her sudden surprise of learning he was a dragon master. many normally took the title of 'dragon master' too lightly when it was a very important achievement. the test to become a dragon master was important, challenging, and ones greatest desire to obtain back in his city. when he earned the title he couldn't believe it. now here he was, though without the title of a gym leader at this time, he was a dragon master and that was enough to show his strength.

[break][break]

as they continued to walk, he'd come to notice a halt in delphi's step; her expression, then, followed. soft, cerulean orbs were affixed upon the girl's body language and facial exhibition. she told him her name with a soft smile, but it wasn't until she shifted into a solemn look that she told him of his mother's people. "no way, idjit..." he listened as she told him about his mother's people. he was shocked, not for himself but his mother. he wondered if she knew, and if so, why tell him to come here? was it to meet this girl? his mother always had a knack for being a riddle and keeping her child filled with questions.

[break][break]

"delphi, i--" her sanguine persona returned. for now he would leave the subject alone, a smile now worn, "yeah! i'm actually glad to meet someone from my mother's tribe at least, it's good to know that we're not alone!" he wanted to know so much. about her grandmother's disappearance, his people, where she's living and what has she been doing all this time? she was alone, it must have been so lonely being on her own.

[break][break]

as they continued their walk they would come to reach the house of god. standing before them were large, tattered doors. upon the handles were a sign that read "keep out" in large, red bolded letters. "considering that this church is poorly rundown and abandoned, i'm sure the neighbors won't mind if we go in for a little visit, yeah?" opening the door, they'd come to roam find the place to be empty. your usual seats found within any church all aligned in rows and showered with dust. a red carpet greeting them toward god's podium.

[break][break]

mateo and shelgon entered first, allowing for dragonite and sceptile to watch the back-line. "why would a group of pokemon thieves be camped out in a rundown town? this place is abandoned, there is literally nothing here except for pokemon. they can snag pokemon anywhere they so chose, but if there's one thing i can't put my finger on..." mateo scratched the side of his head, "if they wanted to steal dragon-types only, then wouldn't it make sense to just get what they've came for and go? why have such a huge setup." turning to delphi, he'd continue, "when i came across this place i found in one of the abandoned houses a setup to where it looked as if they were staying here for days. and when i freed the pokemon i found it strange that they only captured dragon-types." looking toward shelgon who remained by his side, he'd kneel down to pet it on the shell.

[break][break]

"i found shelgon because he escaped; though, the traps and cages they had looked so well-down that there's no way a pokemon could easily slip out of them. it's like they wanted shelgon to be found by someone; which is strange, yet again, because dragon-types tend to not be so welcoming to strangers and can be seen as scary by some. so how did they know i would stop to even help it? it's as if they were expecting someone who was affixed to meshing with dragon pokemon in this area to pass..." he'd slowly turn his head to delphi, "...by." were they after her?

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: i dunno how our thread suddenly got turned into a random ass plot/situation.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 4:37:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
there was something nostalgic about the old— worn—down church settled between the overgrown canopy. the brittle wood, dwindling of its solidity in mildew and untreated damages was a flicker into her memories.  

ending up lost only to discover something new. it was just that, as a child, that truly allowed her to become accustomed with all that shrouded fallabor town. especially with the dragon—type pokemon. out of everything, she treasured them the most. 

umbreon being the exception. 

center of the moving group, her companion joins front with the shelgon as they are enveloped by the slight shadow of the structure. slivers of light creep through crevasses above, layered by the foliage that had now taken root. despite being left astray, the surrounding nature had definitely made itself at home.

delphi listens to mateo speak, his intent observations pulling her in closely to the wonder of this hidden meaning. she was no stranger to team rocket, though, her duties were majorly limited to the rescue of wild pokemon and the preservation of other important places. much inhabited by the innermost of the forest.

lost people also fitted that category.

"pass...by?" she repeats, looking over at him curiously. the idea that rocket was after her seemed a slim idea. delphi, no matter how sociable she was, had kept her tribe a secret. not even the league knew, alongside the few researchers to have heard measly tales. 

the draconid people were forgotten. 
— for good reason.

it was the organization such as rocket, that proved a threat to their safety. "whats wrong?" hopeful that he will continue, she takes a step closer, smiling keenly. was it rocket itself, that had contributed to the disappearance of her mother? 

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 9:15:19 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]q
uickly standing, he doubted her for a mere second. it was ludicrous to think rocket would be after someone as young as she; though it wasn't out of the question, he'd extend his hand as a way to tell her to "stay back!" though he'd just met her, he had yet to trust in her. and the keycard inside of his pocket, the one he stole from the rocket, what was this for? was she trying to get it back? "just...let me think for a moment." mateo stated. he didn't want to doubt the innocent face, but could you blame him? there was just too much confusion.

[break][break]

the sound of the church doors, slightly opened, were fully tossed inward. a large gust of wind had been blown in. a dust cloud gathering as the group were caught by surprise. covering his eyes, mateo would try to get a good look as to whom the assailants were. it was all but quiet for a mere second, the sun's orange light cascading shadow to loom over the group. at first it was but a single shadow, then came two more.

[break][break]

the sound of heels clicking upon the wooden church's surface echoed throughout god's home.

[break][break]

"well, well, well..." a seductive voice whispered. "look what we have here boys," as the dust settled and the feminine voice grew closer. a woman adorning an all black garment for clothing and an iron black fan in the palm of her right hand invited herself to greet the group.

[break][break]

"what do we have here? now somebody tell me why, and i do say please tell me, why exactly are their trespassers on my hunting ground?" a smile never left the fierce femme fatale's face. how delicious the female looked, "how innocent, so pure, young, and fresh, a pretty little ting truly." the stranger complimented, adding,
[break][break]
"you'd be a wonderful beautifly to devour ♥"

[break][break]

standing behind her were two men. one a pretty boy and the other quite the thug look. they merely kept their distance far in the back, but possessed, just the same as the woman, a villainous grin.
[break][break]

[break][break]
"it would seem as though i'll be requesting a refund from team rocket soon enough. to have allowed my precious babies to get away, just what will i skin for fashion week now?" a playful tone of sadness had been evoked. placing her left hand upon her cheek, the woman would shake her head in disappointment. she'd extend her hand to the female, and said, "oh well, i suppose the stone will be enough to compensate. if you would as be so kind as to hand it over that'd be nice!" mateo watched in confusion, his heads darting toward delphi and then back toward the ravenette woman. "w-wait, what is she talking about? what stone?" he'd ask delphi.

[break][break]

the femme fatale's eyes began to narrow, as though glaringly attempting to pierce delphi's heart. "i'm sure you must know of the legendary stone. a treasure hunter knows when 'X' marks the spot; please do be as so kind as to hand it over, girly." annoyance began to grow in tone. one could tell she was the type to not enjoy repeating herself.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: hi, i posted a thing. let me know if you wanna add or do anything. i'm just making a story up on the spot. :hairywrists:

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 0:33:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]t
he snap of the wrist has her stopped. bright cardinal eyes blink owlishly and continue to watch him. there isn’t a whole lot of necessity in answers that give way to the dubious gesture in their surroundings. she is curious to the point it may wager her safety. then again; delphi knows danger like the rage of the beast.

[break][break]

she allows mateo to gather his thoughts and the space vital to his tense confusion. the twirl of her frame faces the opposite side of the church. just as suddenly the halfly parted doors burst inwards.

[break][break]

dusty floors are swept up by the current and delphi breathes in the fullness of its clouded entrance. immediately it has her coughing.

[break][break]

there is malicious intent that resonates in the voice of the woman. her throat eases into the clarity of a fading veil; stunned by the group rather than she should’ve been frightened. delphi listened onward like a frozen statue. the words curdling through her mind in a slow and bitter process. only because she had hated what had been heard.

[break][break]

umbreon becomes more evident in a low and hostile growl. it had made quick work of shifting positions. so plainly repulsed by the woman before them that it stood before the seemingly unfazed girl. her gaze refuses to linger even as mateo desperate calls out for anything to salve his desire to know.

[break][break]

the stone, her expression may remain a guiltless example yet, her mind races. how does she know about the stone? the lorekeeper was a duty passed down upon her mother.

[break][break]

it was only them and them alone that knew of the object at question. what had been another alarming wonder was their allegiance with rocket.

[break][break]

they were not apart of it.

[break][break]

delphi smiles wide and jovial of her usual demeanor. ”i think you have the wrong person!” she spoke in a friendly manner, gentle laughter trailing closely behind her convincing act, ”i was just showing my friend around!” pausing to give mateo a friendly though hefty pat on the back, she continues, ”we’ll just be on our way now! sorry for trespassing!” of course it was never that easy...or was it?

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:   
[break]
notes: i'm loving this.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 23:24:18 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]q
uick retort, "shut up." it was curdling, chilling even. as the woman hid her mouth behind a black, steel fan. daggers piercing the girl as she began to speak nonsense. "it seems we've gotten off on the wrong foot, where are my manners?" the two men behind her would come to jump in front, and with a single kneel extended their arm directly toward the black widow.

[break][break]

"my name is genevieve belladonna, a treasure huntress."

[break][break]

a hand swept to the side only to be swung around forward and brought back. fingers curling as if grasping the souls of the duo before, fan open and hiding her face once more. "a huntress who will go beyond her limit to obtain what she most desires; though, it seems to me you may need a memory refresher." a light chuckle given. shelgon growled with anger, ready for combat. mateo stood tall, also, ready to fight if need. "i merely wished to introduce myself. i wanted to see if i could become an acquaintance of that girl, in hopes she'd tell me where the stone is. i've only heard myths and legends, but something about you makes me believe that that isn't the case." genevieve examined. eyes narrowing.

[break][break]

"very well, today we will be off. next time though, should you not have the stone when we meet, i won't be as nice." closing her fan, she'd turn. the men following behind. combat would not be issued for today, but next time? who knows what may happen.

[break][break]

as they left, mateo would say, "that was a bit anticlimactic. have you never seen those people before?" and treasure huntress? what an interesting occupation. there were fascinating people here through and through each day he lived in this region. a sigh of relief, he'd pat the head of shelgon. "i'm just glad we didn't have to fight." mateo said with relief, "i don't think this church would hold up with such a commotion, and i think she knew that as well."

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: hi, i posted.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 13:18:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]r
ather than seeming a jolly spirit before the apparent threat. the smiling expression strains ever—so—slightly against the immediate quip. held together by the spectacle of an introduction; there is many in the face of these strangers that leaves astonishment.

[break][break]

umbra especially — blinks towards the "hazard" in obvious confusion. still bound by the potential danger it was beginning to think otherwise in the absurdity of such gestures. just as they had bombarded the serenity of the church, they left just as quickly. delphi stranded by the overflowing wonder of what was awaiting in the uncertain future.

[break][break]

"gene..." she mumbles, incoherent within the depth of her thoughts, "doesn't ring a bell!" the key was within the way at which she spoke. not that mateo would presently understand. "treasure hunters are a pretty common thing actually! at least i know my mother used to deal with them!" mother is a pang against her heart and swiftly diverted into the continuation, "too bad! i would've liked to teach them a lesson!" the scuff against the unstable wooden flooring is akin to a child pouting.

[break][break]

of course it only remains a jest.

[break][break]

twirling back to face mateo and the little dragon, the figure crouches towards the newfound company. "i just can't get over...how cute you are!" pale hands rub the sturdy surface of shelgon frantically, "you were ready to battle too! weren't you? so brave!" the regard is enough to bring a slight blush to her features. although overbearing in affection. she seems genuinely thankful. upon the sidelines — umbreon rolls its eyes at the all but familiar advance.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: :hairywrists:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 3:58:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD INCINEROAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / blaze[break]
darkest lariat / flamethrower / swagger / thrash
[break][break]

& @delphi

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRUDDIGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rough skin[break]
rock climb / outrage / superpower / night slash
[break][break]

& @delphi

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2019 3:23:11 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

nervous chuckle. the pinkette was quite passionate after their departure. "r-right." the shelgon pounced with glee upon being praised by delphi. looking ahead, an incineroar would come charging through the door. "oh! it's the incineroar i met!" he looked ready to assist mateo in combat. though, to its surprise, there were no enemies!

[break][break]

"y-yeah, you missed the fun buddy." patting the cats head, he'd take out a pokeball. "but, if you want, why not come join me? i could use some muscles on my team! i'm glad you came back," mateo stated gleefully. the incineroar, merrily, chose to join. he liked mateo's attitude and heroic nature. so, clicking the button upon the ball, he'd come to be absorbed. "nice, welcome to the team!" turning toward delphi, after placing incineroar's ball away, he'd say, "well, we should probably head out and make sure some of the pokemon got away." plus, staying in this church wasn't all what he had planned to spend his evening doing.

[break][break]

"mind showing me the way toward your town? i sort of got lost, hehe. this is how i ended up in this situation after all..." he had quite the sense of direction. "i also want to see what sort of pokemon linger around here aside from the ones i saved. so i guess you can be my tour guide!" returning his sceptile and dragonite to their respective balls, he'd leave shelgon out for a little bit longer.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
notes: lead the way, princess. capturing the incineroar, let's keep hunting.