matchmaker [hh]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
matchmaker [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 9:41:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
he doesn't know why he's here and, in hindsight, he probably should have asked.

steam seems to billow from the hot springs, bringing with it a heat that (he thinks) is enough to make a fire-type uncomfortable. though his shirt's a light one, it's already begininng to cling to his skin and yeah, he's not happy to be here at all anymore.

his volcorona makes a happy trill, immediately proving his last comment wrong.

lost in thought, he doesn't notice the two pokemon behind until one accidentally brushes against him. whirling round in shock, mikito has to crane his neck to get a proper look at...

"what?!"

he's never seen a pangoro before.

tag:
notes: ...
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
matchmaker [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 17:46:43 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas' job as a head scientist didn't stop when he left the office. It went past that. He had to be a part of the community. Especially in these tough times. It was important for the civilians to know those in power were with them. He'd already hosted a variety of workshops to help kids get into STEM. Participated in college and university lectures as a guest speaker. He even went as far as donating a few of his art pieces to the Lilycove Museum.

His community involvement today had a stark difference compared to what he'd already done. Breeding pokemon. Pangoros no less. Lucas couldn't help but wonder how he'd come to agree to such a thing. He had no idea he'd arranged to participate till he saw it on his calendar. Had he simply forgotten, or had his assistant scheduled it without him knowing?

The hot springs made Lucas uncomfortably hot. His button-up shirt clung to his chest. Unaware of who the owner was he assumed it to be the first person he saw, Mikito Fuji. "I take it you're the owner of this, establishment?"

「1/5」
@fuji

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
matchmaker [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 23:23:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"am i supposed to take you guys somewhere?"

the question sounds stupid after he's said it aloud, it's not like the pokemon can answer him. one's proceeded to sit down in motion that seems stroppy more than anything, while the other's began to walk towards his volcorona. the fire-type looks at him, as if waiting for some kind of command, but all mikito's sure of is how they're just as confused as each other, a shrug all he has to offer.

a presence makes itself known, and mikito gets an overwhelming sense of deja vu as he turns to find a man who appears to be as ill-dressed for this enviroment as he is. he may have been grateful to find someone in the same boat as him, had the question not caught him off-guard.

"n-no i'm..." he hesitates, then starts over, "if you want to use the hot springs, i think he's in there."

he motions towards the pokemon center, his attention already straying back to the pokemon.

tag:
notes: ...
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
matchmaker [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 5:26:26 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"No no, I'm here to lend a hand, I think." Lucas wasn't entirely sure what he'd promised to do. His calendar listed little information regarding what he'd be doing. Just an address, the problem at hand, and a time. Nothing more nothing less.

Off in the distance Lucas could see a pangoro flexing his massive pecs to all his other male pangoro buddies. "What have I told you Ferny? Flex for the women, not the men silly!" A man appears from behind the grouped pokemon. All he has on are red gym shorts and red army boots. "Oh are you guys the help?" He shouted as he spotted Lucas and Mikito. "I hope you're ready to get down and dirty boys."

A chill ran down the head scientist's spine. He was very uncomfortable with both the man's appearance and the way he spoke. "No, I think there's a misunderstanding here? I didn't sign up to be doing that."

「2/5」
「I encourage you to control this sexy beast of an NPC」
Lavaridge
@fuji