kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Gravity [HH]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 23:45:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Tada. I set the meet up for the date to here. He says he's coming."

Kyle gives the phone back to Bailey, which he may have gotten with or without her permission. "Lucky that he's somewhere nearby, am I right?" Regardless, the communication device was back to her hands. The screen was left with the chat log between her and the supposed secret admirer. Kyle didn't think much of it, although others may have found the sudden display of interest to be suspicious.

"This is a nice place for a date, actually."
Arms would rest on his hips as he took in the peaceful scenery along with the serene atmosphere. "Inconspicuous enough to hide a murder mystery and quaint enough to be a good place to spend quality time together."

His team was deployed on every good checkpoint he could think of, which he hoped were still hidden from plain view. One of them would howl the moment the supposed stalker was to show up. Thankfully, the alarm still hasn't sounded.

"You can thank me later. I can take a commemorative vid of your date if you want me to, too."

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
Gravity [HH]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 22:11:21 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

He took it without permission.[break][break]

“Hey, I didn't say you could—” but her attempts to intercept her phone from Kyle's hands proved to be futile. He was quick to dive into Bailey's messages, finding the conversation between her and this 'secret' admirer. It was someone that worked for the League—someone that Bailey had never bothered to speak with. “You said yes?! Great. Now I have to deal with him.”[break][break]

Who would confess their love to someone in the wake of a funeral? Bailey Cooper had barely enough time to sort out her own emotions and dealing with her loss, and now she had to deal with someone else as they spilled their heart to her? Before she could even have the chance to seek closure? It was bullshit. It was suspicious. [break][break]

She wanted to kick the little fuck right in the teeth—so, she had sought Kyle for backup.[break][break]

But for once, the Sergeant seemed so preoccupied with her frustration that she was able to distract herself from her mourning. There was a hint of the old Bailey as she snatched her phone back. “Look, either he's a crazy stalker or he's a Rocket. Either way, I'm going to beat his ass the minute he shows up. I'm not gonna be bamboozled. Fuck that.”[break][break]

She gagged at the mention of the video. “Don't. The only thing you'll film is me holding his head under the water until the bubbles don't come up.” There was a lake at their destined date. It was likely to happen.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,416 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Gravity [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 16:47:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"We can't take a vid then, I guess," Kyle concedes. "Can't take any chances of evidence leaking out."

A solemn sound that a Mightyena howl reverberated in the air. Kyle's sights would turn to the direction of the source. The signal was made, and it only meant one thing for both Kyle and Bailey: the target was approaching. He couldn't tell which one of his dogs made the call. Each of the Mightyena were stationed at different distances from their current spot, but at least they knew which direction the stalker would come from.

"Guess I gotta hide soon. Don't wanna ruin the romantic feel of the date by having a third wheel around."

He turns to Bailey before deciding to take a step away from the scene. He already was partly responsible for setting up the future scene of the crime, and so he supposed that whatever happens next, his name would already be associated with the event. Still, part of him was excited to what happens next.

"You want me to help you and gang up on him, or...?"

Probably not needed. Kyle wasn't a fighter by any means anyways. The question was simply a gesture to show he cared about her well-being at the very least.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
Gravity [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 23:14:10 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

“Showtime,” was her response to the Mightyena's call.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper fetched one of the pokeballs from her waist, knowing that her Kommo-o would be more than eager to join the fight on this scrawny punk. Her eyes switched from the red, shiny surface of her capsule to Kyle's face. Would she want to drag him into this? What if she overreacted and ended up getting in trouble for it? She wouldn't want to rope him into the mess.[break][break]

She pointed a finger in his direction, focused on the dead center of his chest. “Get the drop on him when you see a chance,” and in the end, the Sergeant was unable to resist the opportunity.[break][break]

“Fucking great,” and she sucked in a breath and steeled herself for what was to come.[break][break]

In the distance, she could see the faint outline of their target as he made his approach—wheezy breath and rounded spectacles that made Bailey Cooper grimace. Fuck, this guy was a real dweeb. Instead of trying to greet the stalker, Bailey only crossed her arms over her chest and faced the man with a growing scowl; her expression contorted by her displeasure.[break][break]

“So, you care to explain yourself, asswipe?” What a nice way to greet a person.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,416 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Gravity [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 16:40:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"I can do that."

he hides himself from plain sight as the stalker comes. his mightyena starts to return to his location one by one as soon as their job was done. fortunately, they had the brain not to reveal themselves to their target.

at the arrival of the man he invited, it had only been charlie that had returned. the dark-type earned a pat on the head as soon as he appeared, tilting his head with the confusion from the unsolicited reward.

bailey would get what she wanted, it seems.

"i-i've always w-w-wanted to m-meet you in p-person, miss cooper!"

the boy bows his entire body forward, much like what a shy boy in a rom-com anime would do, and hands a letter to bailey. pink, frilly and probably scented, kyle is disgusted by the show of affection.

the response was too cliched, predictable and more importantly, cringe. kyle was too quick to end the scene, physically hurt by how it unfolded. he makes a gesture to his mightyena as they remained hidden, ending with his index finger pointing towards the boy.

"i-"

a hyper beam fires from their location before he could even finish his sentence, barely missing their target by an inch.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
Gravity [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2019 2:27:50 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

Bailey took the letter—her face marred with disapproval as she viewed the pink and the fruity scent that wafted from it.[break][break]

The Sergeant does not flinch at the beam of light that just barely missed the kid; the hyper beam made her admirer screech with such a volume and at such a pitch, she was instantly certain that the boy could not be Rocket.[break][break]

But she snagged him by the collar and yanked him close, uncaring of his allegiance. “The fuck are you thinking?” She held up the envelope between pinched fingers. “No, really? The fuck?”[break][break]

He was babbling out apologies, saying bullshit about how he admired her or some shit. “You do know that my last relationship ended with someone six feet under, right? Like, literally?” And then the excuses seemed to change—she wasn't the only one to get an envelope, she was just the only one to respond.[break][break]

“Are you fucking stupid?” If Bailey Cooper was questioning your choices, something was really going wrong.[break][break]

She whistled to Kyle's hiding spot. “Oy, Lopez? Are you dogs good at playing fetch?”[break][break]

Because she released her Darmanitan from his capsule—the blues of the lake looming behind them. “Bumbo. Give him a good toss. Maybe the fresh air will clear his head.”[break][break]

Bumbo, like a good pokemon, hoisted the nerd from the ground and used SUPERPOWER to chuck him into the air, out towards the water where he would land with a loud splash--gravity did that job.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,416 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Gravity [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2019 1:22:41 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"What do you mean by-"

he had been busy trying to shut his mightyena's mouth for using the wrong move to threaten, but was easily taken back by the action that bailey took. it was unexpected, but at the same time, something that should be expected from her.

the admirer went to the lake with a splash. he'd feel bad for him, especially since the clothing he wore definitely did not look like they would do well in the water. eyes would squint as he watched him from a distance. judging from the bubbles that came from below the surface of the water, at least he was alive.

"i don't want them to get wet though." wet dog fur smells horrible, after all.

out from the trees came another mightyena, jumping straight for the man that fell in the lake. the sudden movement quickly caught the attention of kyle, panic surging through his system as his eyes saw the dark-type jump straight into the water without second thoughts.

"foxtrot, no!"

he leaves bailey for a while as he went to go grab his pokemon from the water.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
Gravity [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2019 5:46:32 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

“Foxtrott yes,” and Bailey Cooper gave a salute as one of the dogs lunged into the calm waters.[break][break]

The Sergeant shouldn't have enjoyed this; yet, her mind was eager to go through the proper gymnastics to justify her actions. She could hear the nerd and his yelling from afar—it seemed like he was more angry than distraught. Good. “Just be thankful I didn't have him chuck you at a tree, you creep!”[break][break]

She waved her fist in a threatening motion. “And don't send weird letters again, alright!” Was this necessary? Was this overboard? Was she kind of a bad person? Yes, yes, and yes. “Or else you might run into another crazy bitch like me!”[break][break]

But at least she acknowledged it.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,416 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Gravity [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2019 18:07:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the mightyena dives into the water and immediately goes for the boy. kyle did not have a choice but to go after his pokemon, knowing that his mightyena is more likely to play with the stranger instead, subsequently drowning him for real.

he eventually drags both of them out of the water, slumping on the water's edge after the deed was done. foxtrot goes to lick his face, which kyle lazily pushes away. the wet dog goes to play with charlie after he sees the other mightyena. kyle leaves both of them to do their own thing.

"i don't think he can hear you right now," he points out while he lays on the ground, panting. "he's, like, almost dead. might need cpr or something."

he turns to bailey for a moment, dismissing himself before he can even suggest what he had in mind.

"i'm not doing it either, so yeah."

a breeze of wind gets him to flinch, immediately bringing him to sit up straight and cuddle his body for warmth. it was ineffective. he whistles for one of his mightyena, to which bravo comes out. kyle quickly snatches the mightyena up, hugging him for temperature.

"maybe write that into a letter too. it'll be sweet."

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
Gravity [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2019 21:22:49 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

CPR?[break][break]

Bailey Cooper stared at the unconscious nerd. “Fuck that,” and she glanced at Bumbo with his massive hands. “You do it—you always had a gentle touch,” and the fire pokemon looked ready to puke.[break][break]

“Listen, I don't know CPR. He'll die. You, on the other hand, can just... uh... smack his chest real good?” Now that made more sense to the Darmanitan as he placed one hand onto the nerd's sternum.[break][break]

One light jab—or, what Bumbo considered to be light, was enough to drive to water out of the kid's mouth... and maybe a little bit extra as he was immediately shocked back to life, coughing and sputtering.[break][break]

“W-what happened?” And the nerd adjusted his glasses as he looked up at the two officers with an expression that made even Bailey Cooper feel pity. “I... Did I pass out?”[break][break]

Did he seriously not remember what had happened? “Uh. You got light headed after your confession and fell and hit your head... and then rolled into the lake. Uh, we fished you out and stuff...” and Cooper handed him back the letter. “And uh, I gotta respectfully decline.”[break][break]

The nerd gave a sad nod. “Sorry bud, I just got out of a relationship that ended pretty badly—don't take it personal,” and the Sergeant took the chance to try and remedy her conduct from earlier, just to make herself feel less... guilty.[break][break]

/end

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES