100 posts
jayde cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jay
jayde cross
the unlikely pact [ hh ]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 4:00:25 GMT
jayde cross Avatar
the intrusion is done covertly. cameras malfunction till the figure reaches one of many laboratories — specifically entitled to head scientist mr. lane. although a stilling stretch of papers, testing tubes and computers left slumbering. for the most part it was empty.

he'll be here soon, jay steps further into the room. the dim lighting of far—off desk lamps and the scarce glow peering into the only door enfolds him in a shadow. golden lingers across the neat stack. when he reaches to file through anything of interest he is left disappointed and places it back.

it wasn't as if he'd been expecting anything crucial to be laying around. league headquarters were heavily guarded by pass protected doors and the corner bound security footage. coming here was risky enough though, his certainty for the interest of the other man was unwavering. lucas would comply.

whether he liked it or not.

the eventually entrance would not notice the other. he feels inclined to tease the handle of the obscured pistol, watching vigilantly till lucas was settled. unaware and vulnerable. the cool weapon presses itself back to the crown. anyone of alertness to the situation would not dare move.

"mr. lane, i take it?" there is no form of arrogance in his voice. the way jay speaks is as dull as his expression. never willing to show an ounce of the truth. "keep quiet, i'm not supposed to be here." placing the object of terror elsewhere allows lucas to shift opposite. eventually they should be face—to—face. "you should know who i am." the obvious is spoken. not just in their previous circumstances but, the fact that he is a wanted criminal.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
the unlikely pact [ hh ]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 17:37:14 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Endless amounts of paperwork delayed the scientist's routine. He entered his lab over an hour later than planned. Immediately he went to work. Lucas began to extract liquid from a test tube when he felt it.

The distinct feeling of a gun against his head.

"Yes," he hissed in response. Lucas' entire body was frozen. The tilted vial still grasped in his hand. Millions of thoughts ran through his head. All revolving around one question. How could this have happened? There was security in place to prevent just this from happening.

Slowly Lucas placed the test tube back into its rack when Jayde removed his gun from his crown. He shifted his body just as slow as he turned to look at the intruder. His head bobbed as he saw the face, it was Jayde Cross. Lucas recognized the face instantly from countless articles and warnings. He stared directly into the terrorist's eyes. "What do you want?" His voice is quiet and shaky.

「1/5」

close tab

played by

vy

jay
he & they
twenty seven
january 12th
johto, ogi isle
bicurious
anarchist
grunt
why don't
you give up?
41 height
41 height
the restless is the mind, hollow human.
awards
100 posts
jayde cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jay
jayde cross
the unlikely pact [ hh ]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 9:00:18 GMT
jayde cross Avatar
wisdom is considered with mild recognition for the obedience of the scientist. the lips quirk upwards into a slight and fleeting smile. an expression perhaps regarded as uncommon in the likes of those that somehow found him enjoyable. not that they were truly aware.

"your help in exchange for my own." whether or not lucas required aid was left on the eventual answer. jay may have been an overly passionate explorer yet his intuitive held firmly to the belief. every researcher held a secret. just as he had.

"team rocket did not send me here — so don't worry. this is between you and i." the gun was never the key to the advantage. simply it had been instinct. "mr. lane i'm no expert on folklore to know the appearance of so many legends within hoenn is strange." he pauses to speak a bit more seriously, "especially articuno."

jirachi and regirock were irrelevant to the man. the surrounding deities were a many in comparison to the rest. it was just that which didn't add up. "i'm sure you're familiar with the story behind the legendary birds?" not allowing the other a chance to respond, he continues, "it is lugia that leads them and it is lugia that i've been following...articuno was just the confirmation i needed." golden eyes shift downwards if only for a moment.

"i need your brains — anything of relevance that will help me." a scarce curve of the lips expresses a prominent smile, "in exchange i'll go out and gather what may or may not be there. exploring dangerous places is more within my expertise." there is something foreboding about the kind look. "how about it? seems fair right?" its almost as if jay isn't willing to take the opposite of his ideal.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
the unlikely pact [ hh ]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 0:33:29 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

character icon"Well Articunos a bird, so maybe they migrated here," he croaked. "Pokemon move around all the time." At the mention of the legendary birds his head bobs in confirmation.

"Yeah, fair" he echoes. "What do you want to know? Legends, weaknesses, sightings?" His words were as steady as his trembling hands. "If it's location you want, I don't know. The league doesn't tell me those sorts of things. I don't think they even know."