[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Maybe it was childish to be sulking, but sulking she was. Stormy paced around the downtown of Lilycove city, shoes scuffing the ground as she kicked pebbles, trying to make sure she kept the same stone as she walked up and down different streets.[break][break]

"That was stupid of me. I shouldn't have encouraged him."[break][break]

She sighs, throwing her head back as she stares up into the sky. She's exhausted even though it's been a day since her tragic defeat. She had failed Fernando's test, even if it hadn't been formal. She hadn't been ready, but even if she had she would have lost.[break][break]

Her fear prohibited her, it suffocated her. She hadn't been able to overcome the images in her head, the terror that gripped her whenever battles drew blood.[break][break]

She had seen so much horror and bloodshed in Kanto. The nightmares hadn't let her sleep properly for months, ever since she had landed in Hoenn. It was stupid, she was stronger than this. She had to be.[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 7:32:49 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]l
ilycove city! he was here to find some adventure. for the past few days he somehow found himself in an abundance of shenanigans; none of them brought anytime for the male to gain a bit of r and r. now arriving in a new location, he hoped hoenn's infamous city lilycove would grant him that rest he so longed for.

[break][break]

"i'm just saying dragonite, all i want to do is just cut loose. is that so hard?" he talked to the respective pokeball of his pokemon, dragonite. the ball in hand, it wasn't until he'd come to accidentally bump into an oncoming female. she was so small he didn't even see her, guess that showed how much he enjoyed his conversation. "ah! sorry about that!" placing dragonite's ball inside of his pocket, he'd ask the girl, "did i bump into you too hard? are you hurt?" he hoped the sudden collision didn't leave any bruise upon her.

[break][break]

with a quick notice, he took a look at how the girl seemed to exhibit a look of depression. mateo wondered what was wrong with her? so, he'd ask once more, "...is...everything alright?"

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: random post entrance, sort of rushed. forgive me. i'm so tired.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 16:38:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Someone was coming closer, and just as she was about to step to the side to avoid being stepped on, a young man slammed into her shoulder.[break][break]

The impact sent her stumbling to the side, and she immediately whirled on her heel to stare down her assaulter. [break][break]

"Watch where you're going!"[break][break]

Stormy's already in a bad mood and his clumsiness and lack of attention to the people around him has already gotten him off on the wrong foot with her.[break][break]

She rubs her arm briefly to make the pain go away, before glancing down at the ground. If steam could spew from her ears, it would.[break][break]

"I'm fine, no thanks to your clumsiness. What are you, blind?"[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 18:34:55 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]h
e stared for a moment. glad to see that she was okay, a breath of relief even; though, that was to soon be tossed out of the window in an instant. the minute she finished her harsh remark to the lack of attention he supposedly possessed, he would say, "i'm glad you're okay." a smile given, "had you been hurt i probably would've felt really bad, but to know that you're okay makes me smile nonetheless."

[break][break]

as if.

[break][break]

he'd hit the girl atop of her head with at least half the strength he wanted to give her. plopping her a hammer-like fist from above, "like hell, you idjit! is that anyway to talk to someone who's apologized?! i don't care if you're a girl, you need to learn discipline dammit!" a fiery passion had been exhibited. he was angered by the girl's disrespect, sure he was at fault but who the hell did she think she was? "when someone apologizes you're to accept and forgive, especially if the issue ended with no one coming out injured!" he'd hit her again atop of the hand, "got it?!" and one last hit.

[break][break]

"you! name! give me, now!" he pointed at the girl, an index finger residing at the tip of her nose. "my name is mateo martinez, nice too meet you; now what the hell is wrong with you?!"

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: hi.

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 21:11:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

His gracious response to her sour attitude was unexpected. What was even more expected, however, was the sudden pain on top of her head.[break][break]

Whoever this was had just begun to hit her, dropping his fist on her head while yelling at her for her lack of manners. The first time, she took it because it was unexpected. But the second two times she attempted to squirm away from him, yelping in pain and confusion.[break][break]

"Just because -- you apologize -- doesn't mean it's sincere!"[break][break]

She gasps between strikes, eventually breaking free to rub the top of her head. Her cheeks are inflamed with anger and embarrassment as she looks up at her attacker.[break][break]

"Now you're hitting me on purpose, and you expect me to be friendly? Like hell!"[break][break]

Stormy swipes away Mateo's finger as it rests on her nose. His mannerisms are bizarre to her, and she is not sure how to properly respond. But she sure as hell wasn't about to submit to such behaviour.[break][break]

"Nothing is wrong with me! I was minding my own business until you walked into me. I don't have to be friendly to clumsy idiots who's conversation starter is 'oh sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you, my name is blank.'"[break][break]

The way she recites this is sarcastic, and she wipes hair out of her mouth. She blows a raspberry to help the process along. Overall the woman looks flustered and irritated, and now also sore.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 21:24:55 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]w
hat a total brat?! "of course it's sincere! where do you get off on being such a brat?" he exclaimed. the girl was ferocious, bitey, and the first person he's met to have been so rude. "if i didn't want to be sincere, i wouldn't have apologized to someone who was such a brat like yourself, idjit!" a cocky smile, he'd nonchalantly wave about his arms; showing how much he didn't care for someone who held such a bratty nature.

[break][break]

"you're like an antsy charmander," he called her, "only that you have the bark but don't got the bite." she was like a dragon child. he worked with many back at blackthorn, and this was nothing new. "anyway, a fiery pipsqueak like you couldn't even scare a zangoose; all you're gonna do is just yell at it." he leaned in, picking at the girl. "something is clearly wrong with you you little brat, or else you wouldn't be in such a shitty mood over a wittle bump, idjit!" once more would he point at the antsy girl.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 23:07:55 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

"Bad experiences I guess. Can't say you're improving the odds of finding anyone worth being polite to at first chance."[break][break]

Her voice came through at a grumble as she scratched the top of her head. She wasn't at all interested in being scrutinized and bullied by some young punk who couldn't figure out what a shirt was.[break][break]

While his arms flailed around, she consciously made a decision to move out of his way. No way in hell was she about to go through round two of head smashes.[break][break]

"Stay away from me, will you? Also, you don't know who I am. How about you just pack your things and keep on moving. Poking your nose in everyone else's business is really irritating."[break][break]

Mateo's finger jabbed at her direction again, and she had half a mind to cut it off.[break][break]

"What's with the idjit, do you not know any more words?"[break][break]

Steam could pour from her ears if it could. She straightened her jacket as she stood up a little bit taller. There was something about her new abusive friend that she sort of liked. He was a no-nonsense type and didn't sit around taking shit from anyone. [break][break]

"Well, Mateo, since you asked so politely. My name is Stormy. Not that it's any of your business."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 0:06:40 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]s
he have may been against wanting to socialize with the draconian longer then she'd wished. but it looked as if she were beginning to lighten up to him. a cheeky grin, he'd say, "prying into people's business has been an ongoing thing with me since i got here." a hand on his hip, he'd ask her, "whatta ya mean, idjit?" he thought about it, "oh!"

[break][break]

a chuckle, he'd explain, "it's a tick of mine. you could say i got it from my father. it just comes out when i get fired up!" wait a second, he wasn't done with her! reverting back to a furrowed brow, "oi! why the hell were you so glum anyway, pipsqueak?!" he shouted, demanding to know. "i rather you not terrorize someone else with your anger, so spill it already; this is getting us nowhere!"

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 16:56:07 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

A tick, huh?[break][break]

Stormy drops her hand from her head, watching the strange man curiously. He was bubbly and extraverted, eager to talk a lot and engage in conversation. He also didn't take hints that people weren't interested very well.[break][break]

"Y'know, most people don't like others prying into their business."[break][break]

Not that Mateo seemed to care at all, of course. [break][break]

She blinks in shock as he goes back to aggressive questioning. Had she really been looking that down and out? She made a mental note to keep a better handle on her outward emotions so an incident like this one doesn't happen again.[break][break]

"I.. lost a Pokemon battle against my brother. It was a test and I failed it. Why do you care so much?"[break][break]

Her eyes narrow suspiciously as she cocks her head and stares at him.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 21:16:37 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
cheeky grin and a playful wink, "good thing i'm not like most people!" he quipped. and so she spilled. mateo listened to her small explanation. arms folded and a nod, he'd a place a hand underneath his chin upon the intake of information she bestowed him with. "alright, got it!" he frivolously stated. a finger snap, he'd place a hand on her shoulder.

[break][break]

"so the adorable little sister lost to her big, cool brother, huh?" he must have been pretty strong, or she extremely weak. whether it was one or the other didn't matter, it's the fact that her spirit was killed so easily by one loss. "listen to me, stormy," a serious look given, both hands attached to her shoulders, "there's no such thing as a win or a loss. you got that?" mateo stated, "if you were able to get a hit in. then that's progress of your strength. as long as you land a hit, you need to build off of that. you have to analyze the battle that took place and look at it from a different angle." a confidant grin bestowed upon his face, "and you have to smile because you did your best and you had fun!"

[break][break]

staring into her hues with his own, he'd ask, "how can your pokemon feel like they did their best if their trainer doesn't feel that way? stormy, you're strong for even facing your brother. let me ask you something..." a serious look returned, "did you go in believing you had even the smallest chance of winning? were there any doubts? did you become frustrated? were you scared when facing against him? i want to know what you were feeling before and during the battle."

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: big brother mateo coming in.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2019 7:14:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

She rolls her eyes at his quip. She's not impressed, merely.. intrigued. She's never met someone who was so damn keen on getting into her head.[break][break]

Not only that, but he listened with such fierce intensity. Although his arms were crossed, his face wasn't set with frigidity, there was no indication that he was being hostile or uninterested.[break][break]

Whoever this Mateo Martinez was, he was the most interesting sort she had met yet.[break][break]

She blinked in surprise, almost acting as if he had snapped her to attention. Perhaps she was just startled by his hand on her shoulder. [break][break]

Stormy stiffened but was honestly too intimidated by his forwardness and oddity to even try to remove his hand for fear he'd bonk her again.[break][break]

"Adorable? What th--"[break][break]

He continues before she has a chance to interrupt. [break][break]

Now both of his hands are on her shoulders and she's genuinely blushing, eyes wide with surprise and unease. What exactly is happening here. She nearly glances around her as if begging for someone to intervene. Isn't this at least a little bit weird?[break][break]

Though somehow, even through his weirdness, his words instill a sort of.. supercharged feeling of validity. [break][break]

She had, indeed, managed to get in a punch. She hadn't been useless in that battle, Rapidash had actually done something.[break][break]

Unfortunately, Stormy couldn't admit that she had any fun - because she hadn't. She had been peer pressured and bullied into accepting a challenge to prove herself. She had been tired of being treated like a child, she'd taken the bait.[break][break]

"Of course I did. I don't go into battles expecting to lose. That's stupid."[break][break]

She hesitates though, because there's a truth there that she doesn't want to admit.[break][break]

"I.. I suppose I was scared of failing anyways though. I didn't want him to have even more proof that--"[break][break]

Stormy waves her hands in front of her, cutting off her sentence. She absolutely does not want to admit her insecurities to a total stranger in the middle of the street.[break][break]

"Okay, okay, you weird mind-probing creep. Why are you asking such personal and loaded questions? You don't even know me."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2019 5:05:34 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1e"]isn't it obvious? "because i care." an oblivious expression and response. was it so wrong to care about another individuals well-being? "we may not know each other, but we've given each other our names." a cheeky grin given, "that's enough isn't it? we're friends now!" releasing her shoulders. mateo placed the right palm of his hand underneath his chin and his left upon his hip. he sunk into a deep though, closing his eyes to gather an idea.

[break][break]

"i see, i see..." taking in the information he'd been given. his response was ready, "you totally had doubts." bluntly said, it was written all over her face. "either you were too hot-headed and went without thinking or just didn't have enough faith in your pokemon." though, it took more than faith to obtain victory. sometimes it took a stubborn battler to win, an intellectual to overcome, and a fighter to persevere; to which was stormy?

[break][break]

"you're stubborn, hothead aren'tcha?" he asked with a grin. "you may have lost the battle against your brother, but not the war. you do know as long as you got at least a hit in that's still a victory, right? 'cause next time you'll show him that you and your team can hit even harder than that. so stop being in such a grump and turn that frown upside down, you haven't lost the war against your brother y'know?" placing a finger upon the corner of his right and left mouth. his fingers were pushed upward to form a smile, "schee, like dis-like dis!"

[break][break]
party: ? ? ?
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag:
[break]
notes:

[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2019 21:08:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Stormy blinks in confusion. Because he cares? Who the hell was this guy?[break][break]

His hand slides off her shoulder and she can't help but stare at him dumbly. Friends? What the--[break][break]

Mateo seems to analyze her, and she feels her cheeks heat up with embarrassment and irritation. She's never liked being told what she's supposed to be feeling, or being explained what it is she's thinking. It drives her mad.[break][break]

"I have faith in my Pokemon, thank you very much. I trust them entirely."[break][break]

Stormy gasps as he sticks her as a hothead, and she narrows her eyes and tries to reason with the situation at hand. They were in the middle of the street, opening up their deepest darkest secrets. Wasn't that a little weird?[break][break]

No. What was weird was Mateo forcing himself to smile. She pursed her lips almost as if in disgust, and she sniffed.[break][break]

"Of course we can hit even harder. I'm planning on becoming the Lavaridge gym leader."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2019 3:05:39 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1e"]a gym leader? mateo, for a moment, held a blank expression. that expression, then, reverted back to smile. "okay!' he jovially replied. "i like it, let me know when you achieve that status and i'll come battle you!" a right fist to his chest. mateo, then, held out his right fist, "bump it, this will serve as our agreement!" awaiting for the female's hand to connect with his. he wondered what made her want to be a gym leader in the first place.

[break][break]
well, that's something he could always find out later.
[break][break]
party: ? ? ?
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: i'm sorry this is short. i'm just so lazy today, but didn't wanna leave you hanging. :PepeHands:

[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ignite [c]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2019 1:33:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

His response was unexpected, switching from blank to almost.. joyful? She could not for the life of her figure this guy out.[break][break]

"Uh.. okay?"[break][break]

Mateo would then put his fist out to ask for a fist bump, to which she hesitantly and sort of subconsciously accepted. Their knuckles knocked together briefly, and Stormy shook her head in confusion.[break][break]

"I'll see you around, I guess."[break][break]

Continuing to shake her head, as if trying to figure out what the hell she just experienced, she would walk away from him. Fortunately, the man had seemed to put her in a better mood, even if she was a little bit sassy. [break][break]

It was likely that Mateo would find out in the Hoenn newspaper of her promotion to come, and she assumed he would be waiting at her new gym's doorstep to challenge her. Part of her was worried about that.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES