slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
night drive
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 8:34:40 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
as day was overcome by night, busied hands were laid to rest. kim was due for a well deserved late night stroll through rustboro city.

the night air that whispered through the quiet of empty streets was welcomed as it pushed at his skin, and the views it beckoned one's head towards were nothing short of breathtaking. there was something about a sleeping city that was just so pleasant to behold.

almost as if you were the only one that lived there.

it was because of his wandering eyes that he failed to see the woman before him, rudely nudging against her as they crossed paths.

his concentration lost, he would look to the cause, a bit of scorn in his eyes as he stared daggers at her, it quickly reverting to sympathy as he offered an apology.

sorry, i wasn’t looking where i was going. i hope you don’t mind my absent mindedness.

they had only brushed up against one another but you could never be sure what would be enough to tip someone over.

@bitch? @geraldine it was geraldine
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
night drive
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2019 14:38:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When Pokemon snatching wasn't on the agenda, Geraldine often spent her hours within the shops of Rustboro City. The night air welcomed her as she browsed the stores that stayed open till the wee hours of the morning. There wasn’t necessarily anything she needed, but her desire for things was not something she could so easily shrug off; so as the hours ticked by, the bags on her arms piled up.

It was nearing midnight when she left her final shop, adjusting herself as she walked into the street.

“For fucks sake-” Her curses were uttered under her breath as she attempted reorganise herself to go home, putting smaller bags in larger bags in order to have less to carry. Her mind then wandered to the new lipstick she had just bought. Flipping out a mirror with her freest hand, she noticed the lack of colour on her lips, and began to search to find it.

With a mind preoccupied as she fumbled inside one of her bags, she finally found the item and began applying the lipstick; but with her attention elsewhere, a hard nudge caused her to jump. Her eyes widened as she dropped everything. The contents of some of her bags spilled onto the floor and her new red lipstick hit the pathment with a light splat. Geraldine sucked in a breath, her eyes catching that of the perpetrator’s, brows furrowed with frustration.

“I wouldn’t have minded as much if I hadn’t been carrying so much. But it's…… Fine.” She bit out, attempting to keep her voice calm as she searched the man’s face. It certainly wasn't fine in her eyes; in fact, Geraldine was struggling to hold back her anger, but he seemed… Familiar, and she trusted her instincts to not over react. She turned to the items on the floor. She bent down, picking up the smooshed lipstick,

“I don't suppose you have spare one of these laying around?”

late and shit writing but wAHEY~
You don’t understand how much I was laughing when I saw blah blah blah city