Oddly Concerning Future [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 23:07:32 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

They had... to make sure that the Pangoros would bang.[break][break]

“What the fuck,” was all Bailey Cooper could say as she looked out at the expanse of the ranch—bamboo shoots were aplenty, trying to mimic the environment that these brawly bears would have inhabited. She could suddenly see why this rancher was so eager to guarantee a profit. He must have dumped tons of money into this place.[break][break]

She returned her Pancham to its pokeball, refusing to let it witness this degeneracy—she could explain the pidgies and the beedrills at a later point in time.[break][break]

“I... don't have a damn clue what to do,” and she turned to look to the other League member that had been given this assignment. By the look in Bailey's eyes, it was clear that she wanted no part in this, but it was too late to back out now. "Play romantic music? Set up some candles? I... I didn't train for this."

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@marvelous2 ; [MISSION PAGE]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 23:43:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

”Don’t look at me I’ve got no real idea what to do either.” Why did she have to get roped into this? The whole purpose of this mission was giving Ash PTSD flashbacks to her time as a youth working with her mother and on her family’s own ranch.

At least back then she never had to deal with Pangoros of all Pokémon. Just the thought of having to deal with them in this way made her pinch her brows, completely flustered. This was going to be a nightmare, she could feel it in her bones but it was her job.

”Pangoros typically have terrible temperaments and much rather beat the crap out of something. Why someone would want to go ahead and invest so much time and money into like this is beyond fucking stupid.” Thinking about it even more made her groan.

”We’d have a better chance of starting a Pangoro fight club. But if they’re not mating chances are they’re pissy at each other for whatever reason.” Ash spoke, looking to see which Pokémon she brought with her. There were strong chances they were going to have to fight a Pangoro today.

”Fuck it, let’s get this over with and find out what’s wrong with them.” The Redgrave threw her hands up ultimately admitting defeat at escaping this, Ash moved toward where the Pangoros were being held. ”Should just start a Pangoro fight club. I’d pay enough money to get this place outta debt to see a little Timmy rich kid type get his ass manhandled by a 6’11” super panda.” She grumbled to herself.

OOC: Bailey Cooper  
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 17:22:17 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

“I got two Panchams... and they're assholes, so I can't say I'm surprised,” but at least they were cute.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper laughed in conjunction with Ash's assessment—where had this chick been back when she had been an officer? They should have done more assignments together. If this was Redgrave's usual approach, then they were destined to get along just fine. “Maybe the dumbass bought two dudes.” Wouldn't that be a damn shame?[break][break]

That statement was proved wrong. In the distance, the Sergeant can hear the sound of shuffling through the bamboo forest that surrounded them.[break][break]

It was the two Pangoros. One was equipped with a bright, fuzzy pink bow... and those eyelashes would not have suited a male. “Okay, that eliminates one problem...” and she took a small step back, recalling how they could manhandle them. “I just don't want to get upchucked into the stratosphere.”[break][break]

The female sat herself down by a cluster of the bamboo shoots, glaring at everything in close proximity—including the male. Bailey knew that look. She was sure Ash Redgrave knew that look, as well. “Oh, she's pissed,” while the male looked absolutely browbeaten.[break][break]

“Uh, romantic music?” And Bailey Cooper fetched her phone, playing the sappy songs from her Spotify. [break][break]

Mwrm4uvx

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@marvelous2

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]