slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
like drawing blood
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2019 4:53:52 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
all squads, report in. back line is active.

a hushed tone rung through earpieces, each quickly answered with their proper callsigns.

murkrow’s nest in place.

ground level, ready for action.

a squad of six capable units including himself was all kim needed to intercept any grunts that set their sights on mauville. no promises of praise nor promotion were given, the only thing asked were for those like minded in a sense of protection to be recruited.

after a quick briefing, kim would assign positions of interception, high ground for a birds eye view and to spot them before they spot us. ground level to meet them face to face, hopefully dealing with them there. and back lines to stop any stragglers that slipped through their defenses.

this back line consisted of stormy and kim, a duo with enough power to apprehend any group of grunts that tried to expand their reach into a city, but 12 eyes are better than four.

besides, kim was all too confident in the ability of those recruited to even dare bother any further than a warning on her part.

one final message before we go quiet- arrest them with as little brutality as you can.” for the briefest of moment he would look over to his comrade, stormy, a slight look of discomfort on his features before returning his gaze forward. “i repeat, as little brutality as you can. kim out.

with that, the councilman would snap his fingers, the skitty once standing idly by his side, dashing forward, another set of eyes to watch for movement.

a silence would overtake kim as he picked at his words, trying to find what exactly to say to her. but the words that had usually came to him easily were caught in his throat, unwilling to part his lips.

// mission
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
like drawing blood
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2019 16:36:12 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

This is the second time Team Rocket has shown their ugly faces deeper in Hoenn. They were gaining confidence, pushing boundaries, extending their reach beyond Slateport.[break][break]

Kim had requested she help him lead the backline. It may have been one of the most important roles of his operation and for that she was flattered.[break][break]

Not only that, but Stormy was absolutely prepared to help protect the new home of her friend. [break][break]

Kim's last orders were like a slap in the face though. Arrest them with as little brutality as you can.[break][break]

Did he know what happened in Slateport, the mission she had been apart of? Did he know the brutality that had been used? Was he afraid of her?[break][break]

The heat in her blood spurred her out of her thoughts. Now was not the time to be concerned with what had been said. This was a war, and her and Kim were to make sure no one escaped.[break][break]

It's clear that he had been talking to the entire unit as a whole, but the way he had turned to look at her, specifically - yes, she was the only one with him, but still - had made her feel uneasy and alien.[break][break]

Stormy's Vulpix took off alongside Kim's Skitty, both to make sure the cat didn't get ambushed and as an extra set of eyes. The rest of Stormy's Pokemon were scattered in the surrounding area or waiting inside of their capsules.[break][break]

There was likely to be little action for the two of them until shit hit the fan with the rest of the group.

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
like drawing blood
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 17:49:04 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
though the exact details were a little fuzzy, whether it be just from denial or otherwise, kim’s knowledge of the situation was as follows: a group of league members set out on an operation resulting in two casualties created by the league- the rest of information was invalid.

it made kim sick thinking of someone taking another life, and the fact that the ones who had done it were league made it that much worse.

to top it off stormy played a part in this operation, one of the people he thought he could trust now halfway crossed off his very short list.

every time he thought on it, it felt as if magma flowed through his veins, cooling quickly as a wave of disappointment washed over him. it was frustrating.

the only way to quell these feelings were to give her the benefit of the doubt, asking for her assistance on this mission in order to not only give her a chance to prove him wrong about the troubles that caused this stress, but to earn some semblance of trust back.

… yet another mind anticipated that they would not have to deal with any rockets, afraid of what she might do in the situation.

the only thing they could do is wait at the current moment.

at a low volume, kim would speak towards stormy, eyes locked forward as he did.

i’m trust you’ll keep a cool head if they make their way back here. i wouldn’t want you to get ahead of yourself.

his words had a bit of backbite, their referencing obvious; but he refused to hold his tongue on the matter.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
like drawing blood
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 22:00:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Tensity crackled between the two of them like hot electricity. It exhausting, sapping at Stormy's energy and making her anxious - and angry.[break][break]

Kim refused to look at her, she could see that his jaw was set, his eyes bore straight ahead. His shoulders were stiff, and it seemed that something was on his mind. [break][break]

The only thing she could think about was the operation she had recently participated in - the one that had resulted in the violent death of two Rocket members. Two human beings who may have been innocent and under the whim of their corrupt organization.[break][break]

Two drunk idiots who hadn't seen them coming.[break][break]

When Kim finally speaks, her own shoulders raise in a tense knot, pain flaring in her neck at the rigidity of her movements. His voice is cold, biting. He knows, and he doesn't trust her. But he wasn't there, and he doesn't know what happened.[break][break]

"If you have something to say, Cole, say it. I thought we were better than this, to speak as though we're strangers. I'm disappointed in you."[break][break]

Her own voice reveals her emotions, her eyes are hot, but they're still staring straight ahead. The woman takes a deep breath, flexing her fingers that had, until that moment, been clenched tight into fists.[break][break]

"I'm not a murderer, Kim. I don't know what you heard, or what you think you know - but I didn't kill anyone."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
like drawing blood
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 22:54:24 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
brows furrowed and the bridge of his nose ruffled. the passive aggressiveness had come to an end, pure aggression taking its place.

his eyes- filled with irritability- looked to her, reflecting any anger she bore back.

you’re disappointed? i thought you better than to kill another person, or sit aside and do nothing as others are killed before you, yet you have the audacity to be disappointed in me?

you’re on thin ice, silph.

his words burned of venom, its toxicity peaking with a final name drop.

the malignant nature of his words would quickly dissipate as he returned his attention forward, hands clenching together as he regained his senses.

... i want to believe you stormy, that's why i brought you here. i trust you, and i don’t want to lose that trust.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
like drawing blood
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 3:16:29 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

"And I thought you were better than that, to just assume the worst of me. I thought you trusted me, that if you had a problem or were concerned about something, you would come to me first. I can't believe you would feed on the lies you were given. So yes, I am disappointed."[break][break]

She stops in her tracks, anger and pain swelling in her chest. Her words are quiet but forced, thick with anger. [break][break]

The way he spits out her name, as if it's something to be ashamed of, is yet another slap in the face. She shakes her head, refusing to allow tears to cloud her judgement.[break][break]

Not even his lowered voice, his attempt to recollect himself and, in a way, forgive her, calms her fighting spirit. No matter what he says now, he's accused her of lying, of being a murderer.[break][break]

"If you trusted me, you wouldn't have ever doubted me in the first place. Do you think I'm the type of person to murder in cold blood? Do you really think that low of me?"

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
like drawing blood
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 5:28:14 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
i could say the same thing.

his lips forced themselves into a pained smile as he kept his sight forward.

the way you looked when i said what i did was a look of guilt. yet instead of telling me what it was you felt guilty about, you kept it from me, only for it to come out like this.

of course i don’t think you’re a murderer- even if your intervention had come too late to stop the outcome- i just thought you trusted me enough to give me the truth outright.

a chuckle sounded as he rubbed his cheek.

i guess i trust you more than you trust me.

it stung more than he cared to admit, the fact that he had determined this as truth as well as her need to keep something so crucial from him; whether it be out of fear for their friendship or otherwise.

her actions- or inactions rather- burned him up inside, eating away at him until his emotions had come out in such an unintentional way.

but it was too late to return his words, they were out in the open and retaliation had already been met.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
like drawing blood
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 14:29:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Stormy blinks, feeling the gravity of his words. He still won't look at her though, and instead continues to fire accusations and injustices while staring straight ahead.[break][break]

"You asked me to tell you what happened when I hadn't fully realised what had happened myself. I was recovering from a bloodbath."[break][break]

She shakes her head, trying to make sense of the situation right now. They're supposed to be on duty, and here they are, bickering over something out of her control.[break][break]

"I do trust you, Kim. I just needed time. I needed to process, I needed my space. I've been accused of murdering two men or at least allowing it to happen. But did they tell you who started it? Or did they just tell you what they thought you wanted to hear, that we attacked unprovoked?"[break][break]

In the circumstance that Kim keeps walking, Stormy reaches out to catch his forearm or his hand. [break][break]

"I'm sorry, Kim. Please."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
like drawing blood
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 18:37:49 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
more words pushed at him, their contents forcing a sense of pity, and while he felt foolish for acting as he did, he did not think himself in the wrong.

there was more to this than what had already been said, their feelings invalidated when in its light.

when caught, he’d turn, looking in her direction, his lips pursed into a light frown.

stormy, this isn’t just about friendship. i’m-

his words are cut short, a buzz sounding from their earpieces.

murkrows nest coming in, we have spotted multiple groups approaching, we and ground level have engaged one but a second group is headed your way, we will assist you after we finish here.

understood, just handle your end and we’ll handle ours.

a switch flipped, his mind reverting to a business orientated state, pushing away any previous thoughts.

with eyes locked forward, he’d speak to stormy, the pain once heard in his voice most unrecognizable.

we’ll talk more later, right now we drop this. there's work to be done.

his hand moved to release two pokemon, a gothorita and kirlia, the two a little uneasy as their trainers tension transferred to them; their mental connection stifling briefly before evening out.

they were no longer allowed the luxury of speaking so freely.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
like drawing blood
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 1:42:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Stormy watches him for a moment, searching his face, though she's not sure what it is she's looking for. [break][break]

Whatever Kim was about to say is cut off by the buzz in her ear. Their orders come through loud and clear, and she reaches instinctively for her belt. [break][break]

The discussion between them was over - it was time to focus on the task at hand. A group of Rocket's were headed in their direction and it was up to them to stop them. [break][break]

Kim releases his Kirlia and Gothorita and Stormy releases Chandelure and Charizard. She doesn't say another word to him and instead silently orders Charizard to take to the sky. Stormy follows Chandelure as the ghost-type takes her position. [break][break]

Charizard circles above, silent and deadly. It's likely the beast has already spotted the second group of targets. They moving swiftly, under the impression they've not been seen. [break][break]

Stormy reminds herself of Kim's order - to not use as little brutality as possible.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES