slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the only thing i know
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2019 4:57:08 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
it’s hard work being league affiliated, kim would know that better than anyone, so when the option of continue to run about the region to continue helping or prepare a non-valentines, valentines party for his peers was brought up, obviously the ladder was chosen.

so far everything was easy to organise, he could get a rec room cleared, order specialty made finger foods as well as utensils, napkins, and tableware, but what he couldn’t decided on was the most important part of this event.

the sweets.

valentines day is all about the sweets, but when there are so many to choose from, choosing the perfect ones is a hard thing to do, and he couldn’t just buy a truckload of every one of them, this had to be special, as special as this day that they aren’t exactly celebrating, but technically are.

he needed someone who was willing to not only put up with his pickiness, but someone who was willing to eat copious amounts of chocolate until they gave him a satisfactory answer.

unfortunately, he wasn’t sure of anyone who would actually fit the bill for these two very specific things, so he went with the best bet he had; stormy.

after inviting her to a home located in sootopolis, kim would roll out an array of sweets on a cart next to the kitchens bar where he had sat her. the sweets were in the dozens, chocolate cake, chocolate covered fruits, normal chocolate, you name it; if it was chocolate, kim had it to sample, all stormy had to do, was take her pick.

// mission
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
the only thing i know
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2019 19:13:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Taste testing chocolate for Kim? Why would she ever turn down an incredible offer like that?[break][break]

Stormy's weakness was savoury, sweet treats. So when her friend asked her to help him plan a banquet for the League she had happily agreed. He was in charge of the actual main course options, but had asked that she help him decide on which chocolates to serve. They had to be the best, of course, because the League could have nothing but.[break][break]

When she arrived, she was wearing an apron. Her hair was tied up in a proper bun, no strand of hair loose to contaminate the food samples. She looks professional and downright excited to get her hands on all sorts of chocolate. She had already prepared for the bellyache to be had later tonight.[break][break]

"So, you have anything in particular you want me to try, or just dig in?"[break][break]

She rubbed her hands together eagerly, a playful excitement evident in the way she spoke and looked at Kim.[break][break]

"And do you want commentary, or me to stay out of your hair and write down my notes?"

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the only thing i know
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 17:53:03 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
happy to have a partner so eager to begin, kim would try to do little to damper her excitement with his instructions.

i want you to begin wherever you want, and tell me what you think of each after you’ve eaten one.

quick steps were taken over to the fridge as he pulled out two newly bought jugs, one of water and one of milk, a tall, clear glass taken from the cabinets and set next to her before speaking again.

after you’ve eaten one, i want you to cleanse your palate before eating another. would you rather water or milk?

if kim was going to do this, he would do it correctly. she needed a good taste of each and every one to properly gauge the deliciousness of what she had eaten.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
the only thing i know
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 3:04:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Stormy rubs her hands together eagerly as she eyes up the assortment. There are several different kinds of chocolate, some of which she's probably never heard of before.[break][break]

The sound of a fridge opening distracts her, and she looks from Kim to the two pitchers in his hands. She smiles, because he's thought a lot farther than she has.[break][break]

"Water. Do we have any plain crackers?"[break][break]

Should he have gone to find her some, or directed her to where she could find it instead, she would gladly set the water and crackers aside in order to take her first test.[break][break]

She reached first for an assortment of tiny chocolates, popping one in her mouth slowly. As it melted, it coated her mouth with creamy milk chocolate and raspberry. She sighed, picking up another to inhale it as well.[break][break]

"This one is simple but a favourite. It's familiar and safe, if you're looking for safe."[break][break]

Stormy reaches for the water to swirl in her mouth, followed by a cracker to break in her mouth and another swirl of water.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the only thing i know
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 22:48:53 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
her request was quickly filled, a packet of crackers taken from the panty and placed by her side for consumption, milk returned to the fridge in the process.

taking out a clipboard, he’s look through the list, placing a question mark next to her choice.

i’m not looking for safe stormy, i’m looking for amazing. i want everyone that eats these to be shocked by how good they are and wanting more.

again, if he was going to do something, he was going to do it right, and his version of right is more than meets the eye, a simple cover with an extravagant showcasing; a fake out if you will.

i’ll keep it as a suggestion though.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
the only thing i know
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 3:47:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

"Okay, okay. I'm just saying, sometime's safe is.. safe. Also, take notes, that chocolate right there is actually my favourite."[break][break]

She points to the 'safe' chocolate, but promptly does as she was told, moving on to the next one.[break][break]

It's a very deep, dark chocolate, and it smells very rich, a polar opposite to the one she just had. She stops, inhaling the deeper smell. It's very likely a truffle of some kind, carrying a very earthy and rich smell.[break][break]

The bite she takes is slower than the last - she had expected the taste of the first one. This time she takes her time, thinking hard on this one. [break][break]

"This one is definitely the one you're looking for if you don't want safe. It's probably an acquired taste because it's so intense, but they're very, very good."[break][break]

She takes another look at them. They are very plain in appearance, boasting no real appeal. [break][break]

"I like it."[break][break]

Unfortunately, she was very likely to say that to every other chocolate on the menu.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the only thing i know
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 6:05:46 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
exactly, safe is safe, and we’re not playing a game of baseball or having sex, we’re trying to pick the next best thing, stormy: the sweets we want to eat on this non-official valentines day banquet! now pick up that next chocolate and eat up!

his word were motivational, an attempt made to inspire her gluttonous side and indulge more into chocolate cravings.

it seemed to work, her next pick being exactly the pick he was striving for.

perfect. unassuming, rich in flavor, and likely to be a favorite after consumption, i’ll mark that one as a yes.

a quick check off the list and he would turn his attention back to her, his hands slapping on the table.

keep up the good work! we’ve still got dozens more to choose from.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
the only thing i know
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 7:44:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Dozens more? Stormy's stomach did both a flip in excitement and in regret. It's likely she would be feeling ill later.[break][break]

"Are you suggesting sex can't be exciting?"[break][break]

She's already moved on though, feigning ignorance.[break][break]

Another swig of water, another cracker melting away the remnants of the dark chocolate, and she's onto the next.[break][break]

This one was a white chocolate, flat and breakable. It didn't seem very interesting or extraordinary. It was covered in sprinkles and caramel, chocolate and rasberry drizzle. Honestly, it reminded her of bark.[break][break]

"If you pair this with another dessert, I can tell already this one will be fantastic."[break][break]

She says this while also devouring small pieces of it. Typically white chocolate is not a favourite of hers, but she's found other samples of milk chocolate and hazelnut that are also flattened into bark pieces.[break][break]

"These are a definite yes."[break][break]

Suddenly though, she turns to look at Kim. He has a notepad or clipboard and is taking her notes very seriously.[break][break]

"You're putting a lot of faith in my taste buds. Are you sure you don't want to sample a few with me?"

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the only thing i know
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 23:38:21 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
another check made on the board and another halt made in general, his eyes moving to her as she raised a question.

lips would purse and his eyes would squint, the pained expression on his face turning to the chocolates as he clenched his teeth.

stormy, here's a little secret about me. i love sweets.

he’d pause, setting the clipboard down gently before continuing.

and when i say i love sweets, i mean i loooove sweets. like if i were to eat even one of these i wouldn’t be able to stop myself from eating the rest on my own.

even superman had kryptonite and kim’s was sweets, a binge of them starting with the slightest bit of sugar.

that's why you’re here, i think you have enough control over yourself to not go into a sweets fueled haze as i would. you proved that true when you told me how the first one tasted instead of moving on the the next immediately.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
the only thing i know
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 2:42:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Stormy laughs, a genuine, loud, maybe a little bit ugly, laugh.[break][break]

"Oh really? Is that why, when I turned around for one second to grab you a drink, all of the chocolate almonds were gone? Was it a scheme, did you send me away so you could ravage my stash of goodies?"[break][break]

She wipes away a tear - she's laughed so hard she cried a little bit.[break][break]

Kim continues to talk, and it seems that he's serious. For that she has to apologize, given she's now so rudely laughed in his face about something that he may not think is that amusing.[break][break]

"Sorry, didn't mean to tease. I just... couldn't pass up the opportunity."[break][break]

Another chuckle leaves her throat, and she shakes her head. [break][break]

"You played a dangerous game though, Kim. I also love sweets. I just know how much this means to you and I didn't want to let you down."[break][break]

She looks back at the assortment of chocolates, but this time reaches for a tray of strawberries. She's just seen that there is a fondue fountain of creamy melted chocolate, and she is absolutely going to dig into that.[break][break]

"Chocolate fountain is an absolute yes. People love to dip anything in chocolate."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
the only thing i know
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 8:09:44 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
you’re better off with this responsibility than me.

a chuckle followed, her prodding enjoyed for the most part.

in a case like this, anyone would be more trustworthy than i.

the nottaking would continue as they did, their chocolate escapades continuing on with minor interruptions here and there until it concluded.

sadly, the only kisses on either side were hershey’s, the mundane store bought candies paling in comparison to the specialties previously presented.