awards
2,589 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
volatile [hh]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 15:18:22 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]deja vu comes over her and it's startling to hear similar words spoken to her. she reaches forward, uses her thumb to wipe away spare chocolate from emma's lips. she licks her finger, feels her cheeks get hot, and then steps back. 

she nearly jumps from her skin when lyune rumbles a sleepy roar from the back door. he's peering through the sliding glass, tail forking in and out curiously. freya scoops up a couple of the cookies (and they're still hot and her fingers burn, but she's too jittery to notice). 

"i know, i know i shouldn't give him treats like this, but he's insatiable when it comes to chocolate chip cookies and only chocolate chip cookies." she takes emma's hand with her free one and points with her chin towards her dragon. 

"would you like to meet him?"

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
volatile [hh]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 16:20:09 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]
[attr="class","frphoetop"]
[attr="class","frphoeimg"]

[attr="class","frphoetab"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyric"]

WEARING OUR[break]VINTAGE MISERY

NO, I THINK IT LOOKED A LITTLE BETTER ON ME

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

808 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotes"]
[attr="class","frphoenotes2"]

mission details

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetab2"]

[attr="class","frphoepost1"]
[attr="class","frphoepost2"]
[attr="class","frphoepost3"]

Emma smiles a little brighter as Freya's finger brushes gently over her lips.[break][break]

She, too, is started, however, at the low rumble from behind them. She cranes her neck to see an immense Salamence begging for treats at the back door. The way his tail swings back and forth is adorable.[break][break]

"You're only encouraging him to beg more, Freya."[break][break]

A shadow crosses her face as Freya leaves, a handful of cookies burning her palms. The way Freya treats her Pokemon is so intimate in comparison to the militaristic way she treats her own.[break][break]

One quick glance around the room confirms it. Her Pokemon have remained unfriendly and uninviting, positioning themselves at the far reaches of the room so as to not interact with anyone else. She can feel their unease and fear.[break][break]

The only one who hasn't shown any doubt is Hades, the Lycanroc who has remained by her side since she entered the building. Emma hesitates as she reaches for a cookie, eyebrows furrowed in mild confusion. What is she doing?[break][break]

In one swift movement, a cookie is pressed into the palm of the werewolf, much to the shock of the Pokemon. A small nod is all that's given to him as she follows Freya to the back door.[break][break]

"I would love to meet him."[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyric3"]

HEY, YOUNG BLOOD, DOESN'T IT FEEL LIKE OUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT?

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoe table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetop]background-color:#60495a;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimg]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric3]background-color:#60495a;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoepost1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1 b]10px Roboto;color:#60495a[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetab1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#60495a;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,589 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
volatile [hh]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2019 22:36:21 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she completely misses the exchange between emma and her pokemon, though their shared moment isn't missed by freya's dragonair. the pokemon curl at the rails of the top floor balcony, tails flicking with both amusement and anticipation. they follow the pair outside by way of the skylight, settling on the ground beside lyune as freya approaches him. 

the salamence's maw opens and freya tosses the cookies into his waiting mouth. he crunches down on them, visibly attempting to savor them before swallowing a bit too hastily. freya takes a step closer, hand outstretched, fingers spreading over his nose. his tongue forks, taking in her scent, and he nuzzles her cheek, moves protectively closer to her as he eyes freya's companion. 

freya extends a hand. "she's a friend, lyune. i know you recognize her smell." his tongue continues to flick inquisitively. he cocks his head at her and hunkers down lower to the ground, waiting. 

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
volatile [hh]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2019 2:56:30 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

808 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

mission details

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Behind her back, Hades devours the cookie. It's sweet and sticky, melting in his mouth. He's pleasantly surprised to find that he enjoyed it thoroughly, but careful enough to know not to ask for more.[break][break]

Emma tenses briefly as Freya's two Dragonair fall down to sit beside the Salamence. It's not unreasonable to think Emma would be on edge and jumpy.[break][break]

Lycanroc growls slightly, only a reaction to Emma's tenseness. Her hand waves him back, and he dips his head immediately, regretting his actions.[break][break]

She watches in silence as the beast eats Freya's offering, and the woman can't help but look at and admire Freya. She shakes her head ever so slightly as she takes in just how incredible she is.[break][break]

"You're incredible, Freya. I never have and never will meet someone as special as you. It's a great feat to master and control dragons. They're the fiercest Pokemon I've seen."[break][break]

Emma glances at the Salamence as it waits for her, but she doesn't move towards it. Affection towards Pokemon is not something she has ever been comfortable with, and she feels no loyalty or kinship with the beast. [break][break]

"I've met this one before?"[break][break]

She questions this, finding no resemblance in him by first glance.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoe]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetop]background-color:#60495a;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimg]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric3]background-color:#60495a;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoepost1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetab1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#60495a;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,589 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
volatile [hh]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 21:58:39 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]lyune visibly appreciates the subtle compliments emma makes about him. he half-rises when she doesn't approach. his frills at his head fan and then pull back and he turns. tail curls, snaking against the ground and then lifting to grace freya's cheek as he passes, finding a sunny spot in the yard and settling down for another nap. 

aeris moves to join him, leaving sypha at the pair's side. freya's cheeks have warmed at this point, and she looks sheepishly at the dragoness and away from emma. 

she mumbles, "i...well, i kept your scarf. the one you gave me back then." she sleeps with it sometimes too, but she doesn't dare mention that. 

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
volatile [hh]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 18:41:36 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

808 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

mission details

Emma, in her own, subtle way, appreciates the beast as he gracefully gets to his feet. Their eyes meet, and it seems the two have come to an unspoken understanding, or maybe Emma is just being dramatic.[break][break]

While he leaves, Emma's gaze resettles on Freya, who is avoiding eye contact with her. The woman's mumble encourages her closer, a crease of concern pressing worry lines into her face.[break][break]

"Freya? Is something wrong?"[break][break]
She starts to interject, worried she's said or done something to upset the woman. But a small, goofy smile replaces the tension in her expression, and Emma laughs her soft, breathless laugh.[break][break]

"Really? It was so ugly though. It sounds terrible now, but I only gave it to you because I didn't want it. Freya, I gave you that dusty old thing long before we ever even held hands."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,589 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
volatile [hh]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 16:50:56 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]her cheeks redden deeper and she nudges emma's shoulder playfully with her own. "stop. you weren't supposed to know about this." she says so helplessly, but she can't help laughing at her own exasperation. lyune chuffs another sleepy laugh and freya resists the urge to throw a rock at the oversized lizard's head. 

she turns on her heels and aims to change the subject, pointing towards a plot of tilled earth next to her cottage's patio. 

"on another note, i'm...building a garden. going to see how green my thumb is." calcifer and rook, who have apparently begun tussling with one another, roll out onto the lawn. he belches a spout of flame, which licks at the mound of dirt. freya scratches her neck. 

"and see if there's any such thing as fireproof plants."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
volatile [hh]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 14:59:01 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

808 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

mission details

Emma retains her warm smile. It's almost exhausting to hold, considering how rarely she expresses anything other than blankness or scowling.[break][break]

The nudge she receives is warm, and she glances at the sleeping lizard at his chuffing laughter. Hades still remains mostly uncomfortable in the situation, never having experienced such friendliness and warmth between individuals.[break][break]

Freya points, attempting to dissuay the conversation and direct it elsewhere. Emma complies easily, moving onto whatever it is the woman wants to talk about instead. Her attention falls on freshly tilled soil, still damp and dark from being watered and cared for. [break][break]

"A garden? You used to hate getting your hands dirty."[break][break]

Her expression remains mostly indifferent, but she is quietly impressed by this. Personally, gardening wasn't something she found interesting or worthwhile, but to each their own.[break][break]

At the mention of fireproof plants, however, Emma snorts.[break][break]

"I highly doubt that'll ever happen. Scientists aren't that smart."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,589 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
volatile [hh]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 1:09:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she thinks to sweat and grit, heat flush on her neck. to muscles aching, breaths sharp, satisfaction deep in her belly at the warmth offered to her by those she's helped. 

she'd been frail and weak when she'd first been adopted. but she'd honed her body, worked tirelessly for hours just to make others' lives easier. to protect people. to help people. 

she stares down at her palms, at the callouses on her once soft as silk hands. a little bit of dirt is still crusted under her nails. 

""well, some have to be, right?" she says, though without as much enthusiasm as she intends. she looks up, past emma, at where the sun is setting behind her. a wan smile stretches across her face and she holds out a hand for emma. 

"i know you'll have to go soon. you'll take some of the cookies with you, of course. but first let's watch the sunset. it's beautiful over the water."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
volatile [hh]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 23:45:00 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

808 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

mission details

Emma had never been weak, at least not in spirit. Over the years she has grown, her muscles firm and lean, her figure poised and dangerous. She's no longer the same, thin-boned girl from her childhood.[break][break]

But she hadn't done this because she wanted to help people, not really. Other's feelings don't factor into her methods. She's become a monster, a shell of the young girl she used to be. Where once, she fought to protect other young children from the horrors she had faced, she has become hollow, shameless. Taking jobs for the sake of getting paid, not necessarily because the target is a threat.[break][break]

The thought pains her, distracting her from the happiness she had been enjoying up until now. The malicious torment she faces daily becomes louder, tearing her out of the fantasy she'd been visiting. She didn't belong here.[break][break]

Freya speaks, but the words have become an echo, as if she can't focus. But she follows the woman anyway because her gut encourages her to. Whatever the silver-haired woman has said is virtually lost on her for the time being, and she focuses on the feeling of her hand in hers. It's comforting, even though she wants to fight it.[break][break]

She doesn't deserve kindness. She's a monster.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES