Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Sickeningly Sweet (HH)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 0:57:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

In all honesty, this was one of the more lighthearted things he had done for the League in months.

After Thomas had done his mourning for the losses incurred during their last mission, he figured that now was a good time to get back into the swing of things. Specifically, making desserts for the League higher-ups. Specifically, he wanted to make something special for the good Commissioner, partially to welcome her back, and as a part of an apology gift for what all happened during the rough mission.

Thomas wasn't alone in this endeavor. The Kalosian had his girlfriend, Jasmine, working alongside him to make an excellent dessert. Thomas figured he could make some sort of chocolate for the Commissioner, something inspired by Kalos. At this point, the Kalosian was looking through some recipes sent to him from home in order to determine what he could contribute to this. Whether Jasmine wanted to include her own dessert, or collaborate with him to make one type of treat that was a fusion of her ideas was the question.

tags: @jovia
notes: Let's make desserts!