twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
arian's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 2:52:04 GMT
arian coin Avatar
updated as of mar. 1st 2019

Relationship Legend —

悲劇も悦楽に呑まれる
tragedy is also swallowed by pleasure
[PTabbedContent][PTab=
[attr="class","fa fa-home"]
]
[attr="class","rookie"]
[attr="class","rookierookie"]
[attr="class","rookieinfo"]arian coin
lilycove gym leader
compulsive gambler
twenty-one
demisexual
single
alignment: chaotic neutral
epithet: the grim dealer, little coin

[attr="class","sub1"]
[attr="class","fa fa-quote-left"]
OVERVIEW
[attr="class","fa fa-quote-right"]

a complex male. some consider arian passionate, others optimistic, and the few an innocent man-child. arian is a pokemon enthusiast. musing over any and all creature that cross his path. his love for pokemon outshines any other. you may call him a collector even, but pokemon aren't something to be treated as object. they're his family; his mother taught him that.

arian's way of thinking is a bit scary. it's hard to figure him out. outside of his gym he's an entirely different person, but when in a gamble or battle? his psyche becomes intense and focused. a maddening smile worn with glee.

when surrounded by others, it's unclear whether his personality is that of a facade or not. at times he will have a shift in his expression, some may notice others may not; when it happens it's as if his eyes are seen to be hollow-like. almost as though something has taken hold of him.

he's a gambler in body, soul, and mind. a lover of games, twists, and risks. an arbiter to trainers. arian sees the fight between league and rocket as nothing more than a game. he's merely a gambler participating in an unsanctioned bet, fighting alongside the league. he's exhibited his hatred emotionally for rocket once, and even he can't tell whether that hatred is true or not.

everything is a game to him, and everything a gamble. the harder the game and bigger the gamble? the more he wants to go all in. his inhibitions are next to nonexistent, the carnal desire of unexpectancy fills him with titillation. he's scared deep down of himself. always asking what would his mother say or do if she knew what he was thinking. the facade he puts on in front of others can be confusing and mentally taxing, and that's because he isn't sure whether it's the real arian or not.

he serves the league as a gym leader; though, as a trainer, he has a different seat. a watcher gambling the fall of one side or the other. league or rocket, which will fall? who will win? the greatest gamble of them all. not even he could make up such a fun game on his own; truly, he has to thank personally one of these days. it's like a big game of chess.

with rocket overtaking slateport, they're already ahead. arian's mind wonders, as he continues to settle in with , which of the sides greatest piece will fall first, or ? i know arian wants to find out. if only he could find like-minded individuals to participate in watching the game "up close" with him. spectators pretending to act as participants, but are secretly observers.

[/PTab]
[PTab=
[attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
]
[attr="class","rookie"]

[attr="class","sub1"]likeships
[attr="class","fa fa-user-plus"]

outside of the gym arian is extremely friendly. he's strong-willed, kind, and empathetic. that's the person he exhibits in front of others; even a bit of kookiness. arian can be seen as obtuse when reading a room, so excuse him if he is unable to understand your character's apathetic personality.

he has a love for pokemon. show him a pokemon that he doesn't own and he will hug immediately. he once even hugged a rapidash and accidentally burned himself. luckily there were no scars, but it was worth it! pokemon are the best thing and way to form a relationship with arian. just strike a conversation with him about a pokemon, show him a pokemon or even talk about his. the boy will spend minutes on top of hours talking about pokemon. he's the self-proclaimed pokemon connoisseur.

arian's confidant nature and suave appearance has made him well-known throughout lilycove. his appearance and charm are his most notable features, the second he opens his mouth it tends to catch many by surprise. those who haven't battled or challenged him believe the male to be a very easygoing gym leader.

[attr="class","sub"]hateships
[attr="class","fa fa-user-times"]

he has shown disgust toward rocket. it's unclear if the way he feels about rocket is true or not, but the expression he can show just from the mention of their name seems real enough. so rocket is definitely his enemy, but at the same time not. it's a complex opinion he has toward the group and unclear whether it is a farce or not.

lilycove is his home. should a rocket set foot on his ground they will be met with swift retribution. you have been warned.

those who poach pokemon are considered scum. you are the equivalent of shit beneath his boot. pokemon are equally treated as people in his eyes. should he see you treat your pokemon are nothing more then tools of war then that is a great to way initiate rage within him.

[attr="class","sub"]loveships
[attr="class","fa fa-heart"]

a relationship with arian is open. women tend to fawn over him for his appearance, but he has flat out rejected them numerous of times. it's unclear of his relationship with at this time, so he's still open and nothing is official. they're just great friends at this time. anything could happen.

[attr="class,"sub"]otherships
[attr="class","fa fa-user"]

i'm a sucker for romance, drama, and relationship building. i'm open to a lot. so if you have a character you wish to offer up for plot, please send them my way! i...i also enjoy a good fight thread as well, so no need to hesitate there! but please allow me sometime to build my primary and secondary team. TT3TT
[/PTab]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fa fa-users"]
]
[attr="class","rookie"]
relationship tracker

| [ ]
"fernando is my mentor! he's actually helped me a lot in the transition of becoming a proper gym leader. he's a man to admire, truly, for his strength and admirable feats. the thought of gambling with him is...thrilling, and i wonder what sort of look will he make in the face of defeat. worthy of the position champion, how can i call myself a gym leader if i can't beat the one i most admire. i can't wait to get our gambling freak on."

| [ ]
"she's so innocent and strong. to involve her in my silly antics would be too cruel. i'm not sure how strong our bond is, but i'd gladly come to her aid if requested. cait's affinity with grass-types is truly admirable. i like cait!"

@tagged |
[attr="class","fa fa-battery-0"]

"Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book."

@tagged |

"Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book."

@tagged |

@tagged |

@tagged |

[/PTab]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fa fa-commenting"]
]
[attr="class","rookie"]

[attr="class","sub1"]OTHER STUFF

if you consider your character to be of the chaotic neutral alignment, send them my way please!
[/PTab][/PTabbedContent={background-color:#fff;border:#dcdcdc solid 1px;tabgap:8;}]
[attr="class","sumcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Montserrat|Ubuntu|Sofia]
[newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]background-color:#fff;text-align:center;color:#6d797f;font-family:century gothic;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;padding:9px;transition:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]background-color:#fff;text-align:center;color:#6d797f;font-family:montserrat;font-size:7.5pt;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;border-bottom:#dcdcdc solid 1px;padding:3px;transition:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]background-color:#fff;text-align:center;color:#6d797f;font-family:montserrat;font-size:7pt;text-transform:uppercase;padding:3px;transition:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]background-color:#fff;color:#96a3a7;text-align:center;font-family:montserrat;font-size:7.5pt;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;border-bottom:#dcdcdc solid 1px;padding:3px;transition:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rookieinfo]border-left:#1d54b8 6px solid;padding-left:10px;margin-bottom:10px;;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;font: 10px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rookieinfo a]text-transform:uppercase;color:#e35d6a!important;letter-spacing:0px;font-size:6pt;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.rookie]font-family:arial;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;color:#1d1e20;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rookierookie]width:300px;height:255px;overflow:auto;line-height:13px;padding-right:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rookierookie a]font:bold 10px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rookierookie::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 9px; background: #fff; border: 4px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rookierookie::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #fff; border: 2px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sub1]font-family:montserrat;font-size:8pt;text-align:right;color:#2e2e2e;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:#dcdcdc solid 1px;padding-bottom:4px;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sub]font-family:montserrat;font-size:8pt;text-align:right;color:#2e2e2e;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:#dcdcdc solid 1px;padding-bottom:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumcreds]width:70px;padding:2px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #f2f2f2;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1.5px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
arian's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 20:19:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

hi hi just gonna post this while i have it on the brain. so i was reading this and i think cin would definitely be curious/into arian and encourage all the reckless behaviors. and as they are both deeply connected to fernando i think its likely they know each other. its probably a connection she would maintain/pursue because, honestly, i think she would be kind of a fan for a lack of a better term. she likes men with vices and as he's a gym leader and ingrains gambling into much of his style she'd be really into that overall. as far as actual terms go would say like friends or something with some harmless flirting and bad choices? like maybe they party a lot, or attend events together or something. maybe she's the girl who blows on his dice before he throws them kind of a thing? idk fjdslafs just dm me if u feel like it

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
arian's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 21:22:08 GMT
arian coin Avatar

i love this. give me this. i want this!!! i agree with it all, and i'd love to have some people who share in his naughtiness!! [break]
i definitely wish to keep him in the alignment of chaotic neutral, but also want to form a group of like-minded people who share in his maddening nature.

like, i kinda want to make an inner-circle kind of thing. something like, "2 (3 technically, including arian) leagues, 2 rockets" something accumulative to the seven deadly sin; there's no name for them, but they're just there. a group of people who exist and are all the way chaotic neutral. these individuals are members are part of their respective groups on the surface, but behind closed doors they're having a banter and enjoying the show.

the battle between league vs. rocket has been a fun experience. so why not assist in shaking it up a little more? one may choose to involve themselves, one may not and simply can sit back and watch how this plays out. we're not evil, but we're not good either. we're just there to enjoy and participate, like being patrons of a murder mystery dinner party.

we're not a menace to society, but we're nothing to take lightly either. fuck some shit up behind the scenes if we must. this is just all a big game to them. hoenn is the board, and they're just players watching the pieces be knocked off. give me all the threads with cinnamon, let's be each others red little man dancing on each others shoulder.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
arian's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2019 18:24:58 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar

ok we're already doing the mission but this sorta came to me. marcel loves an intellectual challenge, the whole reason he got in way over his head at rocket was because the job was a stimulating one and so he seized it with both hands, and oh boy has he paid the price for that decision.

he's gonna be facing a lot of failure in the slateport invasion, and he's be fustrated. at himself for not being better, and because he knows he's on thin ice now. basically he gets to a point where he feels he doesn't have much left to risk and, knowing arian can't resist a good gamble, goes to him in hopes of finding out something good. i'm thinking he's vague in his wager, an "i'll tell you something" without saying exactly what, enough to get marcel to close the deal. doesn't tell him what he's looking for in the case he does win, but there's the hint that he'll get it next time. and so marcel comes back, and keeps coming back.

maybe at first he's pretty straightforward, but as he goes on he gets more and more cunning and ups he risks, saying it's because he can't risk arian losing interest, but probably because he can't resist trying to get one up on him. has a terrible feeling that this will end disastrously, but with so much having gone wrong in his life he just wants to win for once, and yeah he can't deny it's pretty damn fun.

(sorry this got real long lmao)
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
arian's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2019 2:58:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Okay so Posey isn't to hip on League members because she has this idea that they are little angels. Especially the Gym Leaders, meeting Arian would crush that stereotype very easily. The fact she joined Team Rocket out of boredom, means that anything that seems interesting would of course catch her interest, meaning his recklessness. If she saw him at a party, drinking, gambling, anything a perfect little League member shouldn't be doing in her mind it would seriously peak her interest. Plus I noticed the deadly sin idea or at least it being a group in the background watching the world burn so to speak? While she respects the boss and higher ups, the tug of excitement is enough to drag her away for awhile. Not abandon of course, but she is always seeking chaos and trouble. Let me know what you think? I think despite the fraction difference these two would actually mesh well.