awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
play the part [ inv ]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 7:59:32 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
the plaza is rain-soaked and glistening in the spring sun, devoid of people despite being one of the central area connecting the various wings of the league headquarters.

it's the first time in days that the rain has ceased, and she emerges from her underground lab to soak what warmth she can, there's something veritably statuesque about her still elegance. persephone sits alone, lab coat slung over the back of the chair, balancing a pen between her fingers as she studies the pages.

she had disseminated the workload between four different subordinates, and in compiling it together now, something is finally starting to surface. persephone bites her lip, double-checks the numbers, triple-checks just to be sure.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
play the part [ inv ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 21:07:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

She looks focused, lost in a world not immediate to the one currently surrounding her own. In her head a whole other whole must be taking form. Cinnamon cocks her head to the side, wondering for a second just what that world might look like.

The coat fastened at her waist does nothing to hide her form, the hourglass still shifting as her hips move and she approaches the almost acquaintance. “Miss Amavi?” She questions, voice soft and bright, eyes twinkling with an equivalent shine. “You might recognize me, but you also might not. I’m Cinnamon Rhys, I work for Silph Co.”

She keeps a safe distance, not knowing the intricacies of Miss Amavi’s personality it is best to approach with caution. There’s a pause, almost animatronic in her step, where she waits for a hint of response in Persephone’s eye.

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
play the part [ inv ]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 16:36:33 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
in spite of herself, persephone flinches.

momentarily self-conscious, momentarily confused; blinking as though woken from a dream, clarity returns to her eyes after a heartbeat and she lets the smile spread across her lips as though painted on by the sweep of an invisible brush. there's something detached and professional about it, but it's pleasant regardless.

"of course! i remember, miss rhys, you work in fernando's offices?"

snapping the file shut almost conspiratorially, persephone gently places it atop the other folders and pushes them aside to make space on the table before gesturing at the seat opposite her to invite cinnamon to join her.

"i hope business is going well. silph co. is largely a mystery to me."

a polite, detached disinterest indicates she has no intention of prying any further.