6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Hankou Seimei [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 15:06:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Targets coming your way," he informs the other person at the opposite end of the line. "Get ready."

A pair of binoculars was used to track a group of Rockets from a height. As they reach a blind spot where trees would cover his sights, a serene howl of a Mightyena would sound in the area. It blended with the wild life at the very least, since he has yet to notice any signs of suspicions from the grunts that plan to take over Oldale. His partner for this mission would know about the signals his Pokemon gave, though. Multiple were scattered in the vicinity, each of them stalking the group amid the shadows.

"I'm readying to flank them. Let me know when you engage."

The radio at hand gets pocketed before Kyle jumps from the tree branch he perched himself on, the Mightyena sitting precariously next to him obediently following after his trainer as he takes off. Leaves and undergrowth cushion the fall and prevented much noise from generating from the thud. Charlie manages to gracefully land instead of botching the landing, like how Kyle would imagine the others would do.

He starts chasing after them, walking briskly but maintaining the distance between him and the Rockets. They weren't in his visuals, but the Mighytena beside him knows how to track anything that carries a scent. He readies the radio once he lands, awaiting for a response from the other person.

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
Hankou Seimei [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 17:16:06 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
simple grin. a white suit. blonde, kempt hair. cerulean pupils watched from afar as they approached. his seviper, coiled around, acted as a resting chair. a slithery hiss had been made as a gentle stroke atop of the head filled it with joy. "there, there boy. i know you're growing impatient, sorry we can't play right now." arian expressed with sadness. "i know tag is your favorite game, but we'll have to let take care of that." who would've thought a man such as himself was this capable?

[break][break]

it was through recommendation by the league he be sent out with . their first time meeting, he was astonished to see an individual with not one, not two, but six full-fledged mightyena's. it baffled arian, "a team like that mustn't be taken lightly." arian musingly grinned. it was then he heard upon the radio residing in his hand speak of the assailants arriving soon. "oh?" they're right on time.

[break][break]

by his side remained a growlithe. ready and on standby, arian examined beneath him the at-ease dog. "you'll be watching growlithe. so be sure to sit this one out." the fire dog's expression was a bit surprised. wondering why did its trainer wish for such a thing, he was soon to find out.

[break][break]
placing the radio near his mouth, he'd respond, "roger dodger, mighty squad; the greed squad is preparing to greet them!" an open, grassy plain. he'd come to greet 8 ROCKETS. standing in their way, he'd clap the palm of his hands together. "congratulations! you all win, we've been found!" standing up and giving the group a round of applause. the jovial gym leader, then, administered a sinful smile, "your prize? you're all going to jail." of course killing wasn't an option. he was a member of the league after all, it was a must that they exercise benevolence. "let's see, you can all turn around now and act as if this meeting never occurred." that was the preferable option, "or you're all utterly defeated here, get sent to jail, and become laughing stocks of rocket: what will you choose?"

[break][break]

clicks and snaps, that was the noise made by the group as they prepared to launch forth their pokemon. "how annoying, we're doing this the hard way?" his right hand upon the radio. arian's free hand, being his left, placed the palm of his hand upon his forehead. a deep sigh uttered he'd contact , and said,

[break][break]

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavbt1i69W1qd9fwpo1.mp3[/player][break]
"time to attack."

[break][break]

[break][break]
party:

[break]
mission: playing cupid[hh][break]
tag:
[break]
notes: fucking eight, kill me now.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Hankou Seimei [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 19:54:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Mighty squad..." he repeats subconsciously in the radio.

He has not met the gym leader beforehand, but he already has a gist of what the personality of the higher ranking official was. Kyle preemptively prepares himself for the onslaught as he and his Mightyena get in position. Charlie releases a sharp bark that resonates in the area, signaling the other five members of the Mighty Squad to take their secondary positions.

Kyle takes a whistle hanging around his neck from the inside of his shirt and blows it as soon as he gets a signal from Arian. No audible sound could be heard by humans, although it had a different effect on Pokemon with sensitive hearing. Echo gives a response afterwards, releasing a booming noise that was enough to drown any other sounds in the area.

"Just like we practiced," he says to Charlie beside him. It was futile though.

Four other Mightyena jumped through the vegetation and ganged up on a pair of rockets, taking two canines for a single criminal. The others would rush to get their companion from the hands of the Bite Pokemon had it not been for the Hyper Beam that has been shot to separate the group from the abducted Rocket.

The Mightyena bring the Rockets back to the forests, where Kyle awaited for them to disarm them with a stun gun. An open hand is raised after the deed was done, and then closing it to signal Echo that Uproar time was done. Any screams were hidden by the noise, which he hoped hid any signs of his existence to the remaining rockets.

Two of them were taken out before any of them could get any of their Pokemon down. It wasn't much, but it was something.

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
Hankou Seimei [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 6:17:32 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
rian watched in surprise as the beast dragged two out of the eight. arian, impressed, he wanted to pet them even more as his eyes were aglow with joy. "i got paired with someone interesting! to tame not one but six ferocious dark-type pokemon?!" the guy had talent, the same as delphi. "and he's trained them so well it's hard to not be impressed, so cool!" arian praised.

[break][break]

as the six remained watching with their back turned. arian ordered his seviper to move with the simple point of his finger, "go-go!" chuckling, seviper slithered through the tall grass. hiding amongst the ground, he'd come to deliver a swing to ONE rocket member's temple and rendered them unconscious. he, then, grabbed the unconscious fellow by his leg and threw him into a fellow comrade. "two points!" arian yelled. now only FOUR REMAINED. seviper returned to arian's side.

[break][break]

contacting kyle upon the radio. "are you not gonna come join in on the game? we're evenly tied, and i hate to lose. let's have a wager? the trainer to take out the most enemies wins, 'kay?" grinning, the remainder of the four hesitated. they were confused, wondering who to go after first.

[break][break]
the group, then, chose to divide their picks equally. two ran after , the others remained to stay and fight arian.

[break][break]
party:

[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: four left, two went to chase after kyle's dogs; the other two stayed to fight arian.

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Hankou Seimei [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 23:44:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"I'm not really a competitive type though," he replies to the communicator.

His hand gestures for Charlie to watch over the two fallen rockets with him after he had cuffed them up. The Mightyena needed to recharge anyways after the Hyper Beam, disabling him to join the next round of attacks Kyle was going to orchestrate with the remaining Pokemon he has on the field. Echo was in a favorable position, albeit away from the main group, while the other four were with him in his location.

"Alright. I'll bite. What's the wager?"

The four remaining Rockets now release their Pokemon out: most of them defensive in nature. A Steelix stood out among the rest that even Kyle, who hid among the shadows, had no difficulty in spotting it. The behemoth of a Pokemon wrapped itself protectively around the other Rockets and their Pokemon, who most likely was preparing for their own big attack.

"Roar."

The voice finally points to Kyle as he enters the scene, somehow prompted by Arian's words. Echo jumps out of hiding as well, standing up and releasing a gallant voice, forcing the Steelix to come back to its ball. Before the Rocket could replace his Pokemon out of the field, four other Mightyena leap out and got him, not unlike the earlier two they ambushed. Delta brought the rear guard, using a combination of Taunt and Protect to cover their tracks from any backfire their opponents would give them.

They brought the Rocket to Kyle's position. Restricted by three fully evolved Pokemon, the Rocket couldn't do anything but watch himself get stabbed by the league cadet with a quick jab of a stun gun to its neck, incapacitating him almost immediately.

Three to go.

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
Hankou Seimei [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 8:08:13 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]w
ith three left. arian decided to take them for himself. "haha, not wagering my badge if that what you were hoping for dog boy. you can have one freebie of my time and service for a day; whereas, what i want, is for you to become my gym trainer if i win; deal?" whether he agreed to it or not, arian, quickly, called forth alakazam and klefki.

[break][break]

the three criminals stood alongside their pokemon, the following were: a smeargle, an ampharos, and a tauros. "alakazam, bring them together!" lifting only two and their pokemon, tauros and smeargle, as one, alakazam merged his capture. binding them telekinetically with psychic. "and that's two, but we're missing one..." the ampharos and his trainer were heading 's way; attempting to getaway.

[break][break]

"how did we miss two?!" arian exclaimed. ruffling his hair and wondering how such an easy target was missed. the culprit was nearing the mighty squad.

[break][break]
party:

[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: so i lost the original post. that irritated me, take this and just do as you will.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Hankou Seimei [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 12:40:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Sounds good to me."

The gym leader's reputation exceeds him. Kyle would consider him to be the most eccentric out of everyone, with gym mechanics bordering nonsense with how convoluted the gimmicks involved in it was. Curiosity wants him to get involved. The childish nature hidden by his serious demeanor wanted to experience playing its games. More importantly, it gives him a ticket to trying the gym out.

"Bravo, Delta-- Protect."

Two Mightyena stepped forward, erecting transparent walls that cut off their escape. It left the Rocket and their Pokemon to the hands of the gym leader, leaving the two of them to a last stand against the Alakazam and the Klefki. With their backs against the wall (quite literally), the Rocket orders his Ampharos to finally fight back against Arian and his Pokemon.

"Ah, you're gonna win." The flat tone of his voice opposed the humor behind his words. "Oopsie. Looks like I'll be a gym trainer."

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
Hankou Seimei [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 1:56:20 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1e"]the guy decided to fight back. his path was cut off already by the mighty squad, so why not fight? it made sense. arian, watching as the ampharos prepared to release an eelctric assault. arian's seviper already knew to chase them down. emerging from the tall grass, seviper would coil around the ampharos and his trainer. "you attack seviper, you'll be attacking your trainer. so why not just stay there until the league's officiers come to arrest you both?"

seviper tightened the grip upon the ampharos and its trainer. contacting by the radio, he'd say, "and that's a win for me..." little did kyle know, "...if it were an actual competition; nice try, mighty boy." arian revealed, "if you wanted to obtain your freedom from me by challenging me, you could've just asked? why submit yourself willfully?" arian questioned the dog tamer. "you're pretty famous for both your want to train only canine pokemon and personality!" he pointed toward kyle's direction.

[break][break]

his infamy and accomplishments made the male well-known. especially since he was one of the heroes to have safely brought dahlia back. "how about this, as an apology for attempting to trick me. come challenge my gym and wager your entire freedom to work under me for the remainder of your life? you win, you get my badge. i win, you're mine in body and all; i think that's a fair trade? all you have to do is come out victorious." chuckling, the wager was an outrageous one. would you call it fair? probably not, but the value was equivalent to a badge.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: how dare you?!

[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Hankou Seimei [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 15:37:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"I only train them cause they're the easiest to train," he responds. "And me? Famous?" Soft chuckles followed.

He would entertain the thought had it not been something he wanted to deny. His attention were directed to the previous bet however, one that he had deliberately lost. What he thought would have been an incredibly clever ploy had backfired. He had not accounted how weird Arian can get as he did not actually thought rumors were true.

"I wish I managed to record that 'body and all part' just in case, you know, this turns into sexual harassment."

Gym trainer business felt a bit weird now after an arrangement he had with another gym leader. Lilycove was, after all, too far away from Rustboro. He signed up for this however, and he gets to reap what he sows.

"That's a bit too much, but I'll see what I can do."

He had, nonetheless, gained a free ticket for the wager.

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
Hankou Seimei [HH]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 16:22:36 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]l
aughing. he'd wave kyle's 'sexual harassment' quip off as a joke. "they were right, you're a riot!" during their conversation, the league officials. "oh there's backup! i hope to see you at my gym, kyle. don't go giving yourself away to anyone but me, i'd hate to have to take you from somebody!" arian giggled. "over here boys!" waving toward the helicopter, it was time to pack it up and head home. ending yet another successful mission.
[break][break]

[break][break]
party:

[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: fucking eight, kill me now.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height