verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Kagerou [M]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 17:24:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
Kyle would hide himself from plain view, although he has multiple eyes (and noses) within the floor. The entire floor before the basement was his playground, tasked to guard and protect whatever was being experimented on within the floor below.

An accomplice was needed. He had set the entire thing up, along with getting the contact number from the registry of the recent immigrants of the region. It normally wouldn't be allowed due to the clause pertaining to privacy, but he made way. It confirmed it was the Mateo he knows, although the suspicion was cleared the moment he destroyed the mall anyways.

Kyle set up an anonymous message addressed to the old friend, inviting him to the Mossdeep Space Center. Staff would just point him to the direction of the floor he was in, whose only entrance is an elevator from the ground levels. Lights were dimmed, if not completely turned off. He'd wait for the entry of the person he waits for before he turns on the spotlight that reveals him and the visitor-- courtesy of his Rotom, who was the only Pokemon he trusted that could man the light switches.

"I've been expecting you, ."

That was the script anyways. He sat on an office chair and awaited in front of the door that connected the lobby of the floor to the lab below. His Houndoom was at his side. Sudden movements from the dual-type would mean that Mateo was there, and after which, the rest of the script will go on.