TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRUNING THE POWER PLANT
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 1:37:53 GMT
shiv Avatar

PRUNING THE POWER PLANT

standard mission / league & rocket

THE BRIEFING

GREATER MAUVILLE HOLDINGS has decided to pursue the expansion of New Mauville. In order to do so, they require some trainers to remove the magnemite from sapping the energy present within the power generators. Other Pokémon such as Probopass and Electrode call this abandoned plant their home and may need to be cleared. Do your best to clear the area and avoid potential protesters awaiting outside and inside the premises.

setting: new mauville.[break]
requirements: at least 2 league/rocket, and at least 5 posts each.[break]
rewards: 50 pokedollars.[break]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
PRUNING THE POWER PLANT
POSTED ON May 2, 2019 23:31:18 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[attr="id","letter"]

&@leonardo

[attr="id","filling"]

we get to enter new mauville legally now!!!

[attr="class","tags"]

mission thread

[nospaces][newclass="#letter"]width: 50%; max-width: 280px; background: [var="white"]; font-family: 'Raleway'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; margin: 70px auto; padding: 20px; border: 1px dashed [var="aqua"]; outline: 9px solid [var="white"]; box-shadow: 0 0 2px #333; cursor: crosshair; } #letter h1, #letter h2 { display: block; font-family: 'Arial'; font-size: 20px; text-align: center; margin: 0px; } #letter a { font-family: inherit !important; text-decoration: none; cursor: crosshair; } #letter a:after { font-family: 'Material Icons'; font-size: 11px; content: "star"; line-height: 10px; vertical-align: middle; text-transform: lowercase; font-style: none; } #letter h1 a { color: [var="aqua"]; font-family: 'Gochi Hand' !important; font-size: 24px; text-transform: capitalize; } #letter h1 a:after, #letter .tags a:after { content: none; } #letter .tags { margin: 10px 0px 0px; text-align: left; } #letter .tags a { display: inline-block; background: [var="pink"]; color: [var="white"]; padding: 2px 5px; } #letter .tags a:before { font-family: 'Material Icons'; font-size: 5px; content: "games"; vertical-align: top; margin: 0px 2px 0px -2px;} #letter #filling { max-height: 100px; color: #555; padding-right: 10px; overflow-y: auto; } #letter #filling::scrollbar { width: 2px; background: transparent; } #letter #filling::scrollbar-thumb { background: [var="pink"]; } #letter #filling::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 2px; background: transparent; } #letter #filling::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: [var="pink"];[/newclass][var name="white" value="#fff][var name="border" value="rgba(0,0,0,.3)"][var name="aqua" value="#72c1be"][var name="pink" value="#ea83ae"][var name="helios" value="#b55151"][googlefont="Material+Icons|Raleway|Gochi+Hand"]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PRUNING THE POWER PLANT
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2020 1:20:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]taking with

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights