Post by Muffle on Mar 4, 2019 2:22:23 GMT
- Some might call Eos Weyr a prison for the last dragons and their riders, but others might call it a haven. Dragons are no longer trusted by those outside the Weyr, and whers have been completely eradicated. Radiation blossomed out from the final Threadfall, and all life in the surrounding area became infected, transforming into the sort of monsters only heard of in harper tales. With this pestilence infecting dragons and animals alike, can Eos keep Pern's dragons alive, or are dragons destined to become the enemies of the very humans they protected for Turns on end?
- A very non-canon pern rpg site hosted by jcink, here to provide you fun and exciting roleplay experiences!
- Eos provides an interesting change to the World of Pern where threadfall has stopped falling and instead has spread radiation, which has caused monstrous beings to form from animals. A new threat has been obtained, can Eos hope to contain them?
- Dragons infected by radiation, what changes will the radiation cause to the dragons it plagues?
- We have non canon colors, mutations and even abilities to play around with. None of our impressions are sexuality based, and we even have two new ruler dragons!
- All members are welcome to play ranking characters, we always have positions in line that need to be taken for the good of the weyr!
- We are a new site and accepting ideas to make our site better, we enjoy all suggestions from both members and guests alike.
- Hatchings are based on number of candidates in line rather than a certain schedule, so don't worry about waiting every few months for your candidate to have a chance to impress!