Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Tingling Sensation (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 20:55:19 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas was coming out of Mauville City, a blur would catch his attention. It would begin moving through the route, stopping and waiting for Thomas to catch up. While it seemed to be a trap, Thomas couldn't help but follow it. The trainer would keep a cautious distance with whatever it was that was in the shadows, seemingly waiting for him. Eventually, it would make its way across the water to New Mauville. Thomas would fly across the way on his Hydreigon, Kalameet. By the time Thomas got there, the blur disappeared into the power plant.

Thomas would recall the Hydreigon upon disembarking, and bring out Brutus the Pangoro in his place. "Brutus, watch my back.", Thomas told the Pangoro. The trainer would then pull out his revolver, before cautiously moving into the plant, checking his corners, as well as the ceiling, as he went inside.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Tingling Sensation (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 0:49:41 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD JOLTIK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / unnerve[break]
string shot / spider web / electro web / thunder wave
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Tingling Sensation (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 17:22:45 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

What Thomas expected to walk into was a dangerous Pokemon awaiting him, at the very best. He figured that it was most likely an ambush waiting to happen, which was why he had his Pangoro backing him up. But what Thomas didn't expect to find was an ailing Joltik nestled on a web. The tiny spider looked like she was barely holding on. Despite the terrified look she had when she saw the armed man and his Pangoro approach, she could barely move.

Thomas holstered his gun, and signaled his Pangoro to ease up, before slowly approaching the electric spider. "It's okay, we're not gonna hurt you.", Thomas cooed at the Joltik as he got in close.

The Joltik, who was in no shape to fight back or run, could only huddle down in fear as Thomas got closer. The Kalosian would get a closer look at the spider, noticing that she had signs of being toxified. Aside from this, she also looked to be heavily starved of bio-electricity. Thomas would calmly go through his berry pouch, before finding a Pecha Berry within. He would leave it for the Joltik to eat on her own.

After a moment of hesitation, the Joltik began to nibble at the pink berry. Soon, she found herself consuming the entire thing, the effects of her ailment lifting away after consumption. The Joltik looked up at him in surprise, but clearly grateful for the help. He would then send out his Vikavolt, Voltanis. "Voltanis, she needs to be juiced up, is that alright with you?", he'd ask the insect, who would give his equivalent of a nod.

Thomas would extend a hand to the Joltik, allowing her to get on it, before slowly bringing her closer to the Vikavolt, who she latched onto. The Vikavolt would Charge his body with electricity, allowing the Joltik to feed off of the electrical charge. Within moments, the Joltik got her meal, and was back to her chipper self. She would jump onto the trainer's head from the Vikavolt's body, snuggling down into it gently.

Thomas couldn't help but smile as the Joltik snuggled into him, gently raising a hand up to give her a gentle pet. "Would you like to join us?", Thomas asked the Joltik.

tags: @tag
notes: Capturing the Joltik

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago