noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
pouvoir [ closed ]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 2:49:12 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
"this is the next target."

he says, towering over a large table that has a strategic map constructed on top of it. a single index finger looms over a city.

"are you sure? that's...not an easy target."

there's a pause that encapsulates the silence of the room. he takes a moment, glaring

"make preparations, one week."

he turns, leaving.

"yes, sir."

----------

months have passed and still slateport remains a desolate, dark wasteland with no natural inhabitants, only invaders, conquerors. it serves as a reminder to the league, to the region, of what's to come. they can spend years preparing for it only to be caught off guard because that is what he does best: he strikes with unpredictable ferocity and aggression that is unrivaled.

on the outskirts of slateport stands a sole buildng thats empty, but it now serves another purpose. he's inside, standing on the third floor that was once a beautiful garden. all that remains is wrinkled plants and shriveled flowers. this is where he waits for a meeting that was unpredicted, and perhaps that is why it caught his interest.

the darkness of the night sky cascades over him as he waits.

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
pouvoir [ closed ]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 16:11:02 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1e"] "yoo-hoo!" a hat in a white gloved hand showed at the doorway. the unidentified assailant of those items took a single step into the limelight. the male figure took a standing ovation, bowing before the man known as .

[break][break]

"salutations and a humble g'day!" a pep in his tone. he remained where he stood, raising his body to place back upon his head a top hat. a mask donned his face, his voice cloaked. "it's a pleasure to meet the one and only, silas himself. i am not worthy of such a grandeur meeting..." a hand brought to his chest, the other guided toward silas. "you're not one for small chat, so i'll make it short..." standing straight, the masked man ceased his prattling.

[break][break]

"in a card game, would you prefer a weaker..." he raised his left hand, "...or stronger," he raised his right. gloved palms shown to be empty, "any sane person would choose 'stronger', right?" closing his right palm, he'd gesture toward his left, "but what about the weaker. sure, it's no threat to you. but what if the goal was to obtain a weaker hand? stronger is better, right? but being weak can be powerful..." [break][break]

extending his left hand toward silas, he'd add, "...that is, if the goal was to possess a weaker hand anyway." a titter escaped from behind the mask, only for silas to be asked right after, "which is which? who do you think holds the stronger hand and who do you think holds the weaker hand?"

[break][break]
party: ? ? ?
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: i saw your post. ^~^

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
pouvoir [ closed ]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 9:23:43 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
they are not alone.

the masked man makes his grand appearance through the doorway, pep in his voice, and starts his introduction. for the moment, silas listens to what he has to say. no use can come from being brash, no matter how much be wants to smash the man's head in.

"and are you the weaker hand?"

it's an interesting thought that he takes a moment to consider. the goal has always, always been to possess the stronger hand, to be the stronger hand, and for the most part he has succeeded. but what the man is proposing is different, so much so that silas allows him to continue.

"strong, weak, it doesn't matter, not when i control who has what."

silas slaps at the man's left hand.

"tell me how the weak can be powerful."

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
pouvoir [ closed ]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 11:16:06 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1e"] an expected response.

[break][break]

his gaze was as sharp as aluxray, his bite as strong as a tyrunt. "and therein lies your purpose: power." he rose his right index finger. "you know what it means to be strong. how to instill fear into the people..." he began to turn his back upon silas. walking away as he spoke, "you stole a city, you stole their leader--" he'd whisper, turning toward silas and raising a hand near the mouth of his mask, as if whispering, "only to lose her..." continuing, "...but you're the real victor here. i'd say you've played quite a strong hand not once, but twice!" he rose another finger on his right hand--the middle.

[break][break]

"do you think the league is quivering, right now?" snapping his fingers, the masked man responded with precision, "no, of course not! it's only a matter of time before their wounds become their strength." the league has fallen not once, but twice now. it's only a matter of time until retaliation is necessary. " despair can be our greatest ally, but our most troublesome enemy." if silas could only see the smile which lay behind the mask.

[break][break]

"as you may have heard, the champion of hoenn has chosen to step down. i'm sure word has reached slateport," an opportunity had opened, "the people are in greater fear more than ever. some, of course, are happy that a position has opened for their childish dream. but with the loss of slateport, dahlia's capture, and the champion's resignation, why not help the league out in ruining their reputation a little more? i'm sure they'd be grateful."

[break][break]
raising another finger, he'd add, "...but first, before we continue on with league, i'd like to talk about an interesting occurrence." a sinister look laid behind a white mask. a piercing stare, hidden, eyed silas, "i'd like to give you the chance to wield both a strong and weak hand." what did he mean by that? well, silas was about to find out.

[break][break]

"sometime ago i stumbled across something..." he tried to find a word for it, "...surreal so to speak. an unfathomable entity which manifested from a world beyond our understanding." reaching into the coat of his jacket, the masked man would pull from it a yellow envelope. walking over to silas, he'd hand him the envelope. inside of it were blurred pictures. they were faint, but before the technology was intercepted snippets of the creature were caught. "don't worry about how i got it, just know that what you're staring at," had silas chosen to take the envelope to begin with, "is something not of this earth and intriguing power."

[break][break]

"whether it's a new species of pokemon or not isn't important. this is a minor discussion after all, but just know that its power is the real deal." the masked man began to walk away once more, returning to keeping their distance between them far apart. "my goal is to create the most perfect imperfect being, one befitting of the power to call themselves not a king nor a god..." fingers clasped together to create a circle. he peered through the hole to his goal, "...but the true avatar."

[break][break]
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: hi i posted.

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
pouvoir [ closed ]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 2:58:37 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
this isn't a discussion between two parties, no, this is a presentation.

when the masked man turns his back, silas has to stifle the urge to shoot him in the back of the head right then and there. he should have; perhaps it was a mistake not to, because the man keeps talking, sentence after sentence, word after word, testing silas' patience that continues to be resilient for reasons unknown.

at the mention of , he almost snaps. almost. see, the man's mistake is assuming that the events of that night were not under his control, that he somehow lost her to sloppy amateurs responding to a distress signal that he initiated. no, dahlia was rescued because of him. the rescue team survived because of him. call it mercy from a man known for giving none.

what does strike a soft spot, however, is the fact that he did in fact lose dahlia, just not on that particular night but on a night months before that, before rocket even struck slateport. he hides his true emotions well.

the topic shifts from the league to something that peaks his interest. he narrows his eyes as the man nears, but snatches the envelope away to look at the picture. something not of this earth.

"tell me where i can find it."

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
pouvoir [ closed ]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 4:26:13 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1e"] impatient.

[break][break]

had he misinterpreted a shift in silas look just a moment ago? for now, he'd ignore such a sight. "not so fast, not so fast." wagging a single finger side-to-side, he'd shake his head at the villainous man. "its whereabouts are disclosed for reasons beyond my control, but those scientists may have some answers for you at mossdeep's space center." a chiming chuckle. there were a few, or rather many, that saw what went on.

[break][break]

"perhaps, rather then threatening, you use a little bit of rocket persuasion to get some of them on your side. where ever that being may have manifested from, i have quite the feeling that we'll be seeing it again." call it a hunch, but it wasn't their last time foreseeing it. bringing his palms together, the man continued on, "speaking of those scientist, you're probably thinking about what city to attack next."

[break][break]

tilted head, he'd ask, "tell me, what did you have plan? what city catches your fancy?"

[break][break]
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: hi i posted.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
pouvoir [ closed ]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2019 4:18:33 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
the man that stands before him has long exceeded his allowed amount of arrogance, bordering on silas' which he simply cannot allow. if silas was more expressive he would be laughing to the heavens right now, disbelieved at how wrong the balance in the room is.

"you fucking clown."

venom drenches his words, his tone, as his eyes glare.

"you've given me nothing and yet you expect more in return. you 're still breathing right now because i am allowing you to. i can take that away at any given moment. know your place."

his breaths are timed; in, out, in, out, as he steps closer to the man. both hands slide into his pockets, and if the man is observant enough he would see the hidden threat that looms.

"where is the entity?"