bad moon rising [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bad moon rising [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 6:16:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]MISSION

[attr="class","blipstop22"]salvage

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]@noir ,

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]haha frick

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

In some parts of Slateport, a smell seemed to linger.[break][break]

The League's Headquarters could be seen in the distance. The structure had managed to hold itself together, despite the numerous wounds that had raked it open; sections of walls had collapsed, leaving it vulnerable to those that had the means to pilfer through it.[break][break]

Zacharias readjusted the strap to his duffle bag, feeling its emptiness as a reminder of what he intended to do. By the time night approached, he wanted it to be overflowing and burdensome—looting was still conducted, even if weeks had passed since the initial invasion of Slateport. The man is not surprised. The city was massive. There was always something tucked away, waiting for the right moment to show itself.[break][break]

An empty duffle bag was tossed to the newbie that had tagged along—the new grunts all seemed to be eager to try and get their fair share of the goods, but this kid? He wasn't so sure. “Don't stray too far, kid,” and that was his first piece of advice as he skidded down a slope of crushed mortar and wall fragments.[break][break]

“You don't want to get caught here after dark,” his voice muffled as his bandanna was pulled over the lower portion of his face, hiding the white of his teeth as he grinned.

[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bad moon rising [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 18:07:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
words would fail noir as he took in the scene around him. he knew of the slateport incident but he never knew it was this bad, and to be honest he was thankful that the organisation did not ask him to participate. He would of been thrown into the deep end, which would of been an accident wait to happen. Sink or swim, that was the type of environment he had been thrust into, and right now he wanted to swim but there have been multiple instances where he should of sank.

Lost in his little day dream world, noir was brought back with the thrown duffle bag hitting his chest. "uuff" the oxygen that resided within his lungs had just escaped leaving him a little winded. Rubbing his chest, noir picked the bag off the ground, falling after it momentarily hit his chest.

Today he was assigned with the gentlemen he had just been assaulted by, but still he had no clue on what was about to happen. He rarely was kept in the loop of things but this one seemed a tad more dangerous that his other excursions. nodding in agreement to what he assumed to be his superior, noir followed tail and kept a reasonable distance from him whilst not deviating to much. He noticed that his partner had something to cover his face, but he didnt. At this point he was just imitating him, but it was justified considering he had no clue what they were doing here.

Quickly scanning the area, he noticed a piece of cloth from what could be assumed to be from the market stalls that once resided here. Deviating from his path, he grabbed the cloth tied it round the latter half of his face, and raised the hood of his jacket. 'This should suffice.' he thought to himself as he scurried back a few meters behind his associate.
@zacharias

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bad moon rising [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2019 3:41:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
that smell is shit because slateport is a shithole. the once vibrant hub of hoenn is now a desecrated, rat invested slum reserved for the dregs of hoenn. an unfortunate tragedy but not one without opportunity. with every recession is a handful of winners that find profit where others have lost. fernando is no different and from the ashes of slateport will rise the seeds of his next act.

when kanto fell he had usurped the mantle of silph co. ceo from underneath his parent's death.

now hoenn is falling and he sits on his throne as one of the most powerful political figures in the hoenn government.

content with titles, he now moves onto something greater, something he'll never be recognized for but heralds as his life's work.

project avalon.

slateport had been his new base of operations after transitioning from kanto. lo and behold the now broken down building, reduced to rubble in the aftermath, laced with plenty of hidden goodies still scattered about. what he looks for today is not to salvage any of it.—anything of value has long been backed up and maintained elsewhere for redundancy—but to make sure what's left stays out of the wrong hands and gets handed into the right ones.

among the ruins, fernando remains casual, dressed in his staple semi-formal black uniform. he may stick out like a sore thumb but that's fine. as long as he remains in his home turf, armed with the knowledge of what's still operational, he's untouchable. as if to parrot off that confidence, several pokemon flank his position. all of them are on the smaller end, compact and easy to maneuver around, but just as dangerous as any of the bigger beasts that rocket like to lug around.

they await, some hidden, some invisible, waiting for a moment's notice to leap into action.

@zacharias @noir
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bad moon rising [m]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 19:25:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]MISSION

[attr="class","blipstop22"]salvage

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]@noir ,

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]haha frick

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

He had a destination in mind.[break][break]

Zacharias raised a hand, snapping twice to an empty and indifferent sky—a gesture that would have seemed like a waste, if not for the briefest flicker of movement as a shadow was cast over him. His Noivern flew from its perch, having nested atop one of the collapsed high-rises while waiting for his arrival.[break][break]

His finger swirled to the air space above them, signaling for the Dragon to keep to their vicinity. From a distance, the outline of the dragon would have been similar to a Mandibuzz circling a kill, waiting for the right moment to strike.[break][break]

Its large, sensitive ears would be able to detect even the faintest of noise—even in the oppressive silence of the Upper District.[break][break]

The walk was uneventful.[break][break]

Zacharias rarely glanced in Noir's direction, unless it was to see if the grunt was still following behind him.[break][break]

It had become difficult to distinguish the buildings from one another, but Zacharias felt his gaze hone in on one location in particular—the Silph logo was no longer visible, having fallen from the face of the building that had once belonged to the corporation.[break][break]

“This is the place,” and the Mercenary retrieved something from his pocket. A key card, white and emblazoned with the Silph logo. It had been a gift from the person that had assigned this mission—the name visible on the back. The Rocket Head Scientist had been adamant about getting someone to check this place out.[break][break]

“Don't fill up on office supplies. We don't need any pencils or staplers,” and the key card was pressed to the security lock at the front door.[break][break]

It opened.

[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]