played by

rascal

rascal
he/him
rocket underboss
head scientist
24 height
24 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desmond
Desmond Kelley
mind over matter [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 20:46:33 GMT
Desmond Kelley Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hth"]

Mt. Chimney had stained the ground. Ash, gray and settled, blanketed each blade of grass.[break][break]

Trainers moved in the distance, gathering the substance into their bags to exchange in the town of Fallarbor—it seemed like a fruitless endeavor, for every time they cleaned an area of the soot, more was quick to accumulate. It was carried by the wind, falling delicately while smoke billowed from the distant mountain peak.[break][break]

“Don't dally,” and his eyes focus on the Ivysaur as she cautiously inspected her surroundings. “I have no intention of staying here longer than necessary.” The grass pokemon was a timid creature. Training could correct that behavior, though Desmond was never fond of the responsibility of rearing his own pokemon.[break][break]

He would have assigned this responsibility to a grunt, had he believed they were capable of meeting his standards.[break]
tags solo wild

[attr="class","meulk"]MADE BY MEULK

[newclass=.hth]font-family:arial;font-size:7.5pt;color:#424242;text-align:justify;padding:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hth b]font-family:georgia;font-size:8pt;color:#965353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hth i]font-family:georgia;color:#965353;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meulk]font-family:verdana;font-size:5pt;font-weight:bold;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mind over matter [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 1:27:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MIENSHAO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / regenerator[break]
aura sphere / calm mind / drain punch / detect
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

rascal

rascal
he/him
rocket underboss
head scientist
24 height
24 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desmond
Desmond Kelley
mind over matter [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2019 0:08:44 GMT
Desmond Kelley Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hth"]

The Ivysaur never stood a chance.[break][break]

Desmond watched with a hint of disapproval as the grass-type combated against a foe that possessed a raw strength that she could not match—at no point does the man intervene. At no point does he make any effort to stop the battle as the tides turned against his own pokemon. She would either break or overcome it. He could temper this process with his own intervention, but this was the time to see if she had the potential that she was looking for.[break][break]

Did she have the talent? Did she have even the slightest hint of proficiency? He could not rear a pokemon and teach it everything that it would need to know—he did not baby the pokemon that he chose to carry.[break][break]

She realized that she could not win. It was apparent when another Drain Punch batted against her side, sending her into the distant grass. For a moment, he presumed the battle to be lost...[break][break]

But the air is thick with spores, displaced by the heavy blow. It wafted into the face of the Miensho; Sleep Powder. At that distance, it was unavoidable.[break][break]

The fighting-type slumped to the ground as his Ivysaur struggled to her feet. “Good,” and he tossed an empty capsule to the defeating fighting-type, aiming to add her to his roster.[break][break]

There was no praise, but he does not object when the beaten grass-type stood by his side, watching the capsule shake.[break]
tags solo wild

[attr="class","meulk"]MADE BY MEULK

[newclass=.hth]font-family:arial;font-size:7.5pt;color:#424242;text-align:justify;padding:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hth b]font-family:georgia;font-size:8pt;color:#965353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hth i]font-family:georgia;color:#965353;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meulk]font-family:verdana;font-size:5pt;font-weight:bold;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]