eye of the beholder [m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 4:15:54 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

[break]

Bailey Cooper had a Feebas, and he was ugly.[break][break]

The Feebas did not know he was ugly. It was a fact that had only revealed itself as the day progressed, as other young pokemon avoided him at every turn, leaving him to swim in circles in the small, blow-up kiddie pool. The water may have felt nice, but the isolation did not.[break][break]

He had been dropped off by the Sergeant earlier this morning—she had never made him feel different. She had never made him feel like this. With each passing minute, he awaited her return, so he could never think about this situation ever again.[break][break]

He blew bubbles. He had not been dropped off alone, but in this sea of young pokemon, it was impossible to see. Guppi the Feebas would just have to accept his isolation and hope that Bailey would finish talking to that gold-haired trainer...

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

; mission page

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
eye of the beholder [m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 5:40:32 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1e"]twirling at the center of it all. starmie, with its second layer body, back had spun within a 360 degree motion. propelling itself through the crystal blue waters. the beaming sun shone down upon the starmine's violet, star-shaped body. soaking wet, it would bypass the ugly fish, accidentally splashing it, unaware of the pokemon at first.

[break][break]

halting. the star pokemon repelled itself to where the feebas floated. the jewel, then, turned to face the feebas. "oh...you..." a mystic voice spoke from the core ( its face ), "...how...intriguing. you are a feebas..." the star began to swim in a circle. analyzing the ugly fish. "you have...a strange expression...why?"

[break][break]
party:
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: a mythical starmie has appeared!

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
eye of the beholder [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2019 7:20:57 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[break]

the splash barely registered.[break][break]

Unable to speak, the Feebas must convey information through thoughts—a message would be clear in Guppi's mind for the star pokemon to read. “That's just my face,” and the fish sniffled, trying to keep from crying as other young pokemon continued to ignore its existence.[break][break]

The company of the older pokemon must have came from a sense of pity. Was he really that hideous? “Who are you?” Or so the fish would express through his thoughts, unable to speak like his trainer. “Don't... don't you want to hang out with someone else?”[break][break]

“It's okay if you do,” and the Feebas continued to blow bubbles, wallowing in his own self-misery.

; mission page

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
eye of the beholder [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2019 11:10:40 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1e"]the starmie began stood in place, rotating in the water while talking to the feebas. "i am called a..." pausing, it thought, "...'starmie' by the humans here." he would cease his twirling. his jewel, what one would call a 'face', stared at the feebas. the feebas's reflection showcased itself in the reflection.

[break][break]

"i wish to converse with you. you intrigued me." each time the water-type spoke, his jewel would glow. a monotonous tone emanated. "no." answering the feebas's question. "i would prefer to remain here. you interest me." starmie continued, "you...seem to have an repelling ability upon the other pokemon, but it does not work with me..." starmie, "am i immune...no." looking toward his right star arm it would poke the feebas's forehead.

[break][break]

nothing happened. "i do not understand, why do they drift away?" starmie asked curiously.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
eye of the beholder [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2019 2:31:37 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Why was this pokemon so... strange?[break][break]

“Because they think I'm ugly,” the Feebas would say as he turned his eyes back to the door, praying for the moment his trainer would return. “I'm called Guppi.” Was the spinning star being honest? Was he really immune?[break][break]

Some young pokemon gossip in the far corner of the room, occasionally glancing in his direction. They were probably talking about him, judging by the stares at the whispers. It was embarrassing.[break][break]

“...I never knew I looked... different.” His trainer never made him think that. “Do you think they're right?”[break][break]

His blotchy scales, strange eyes, and dumb expression would all point to yes.

; mission page

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
eye of the beholder [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2019 4:09:25 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1e"]"guppi...is it?" he continued to rotate in place. allowing the water douse his coral skin. "different is such a broad term. the sky is different, water is different, air is different..." he'd stop and stare at the fish referenced as 'guppi', "you are different." he'd pause briefly, only to continue, "but that does not mean that they, nor i, am right." starmie began to swim away.
[break][break]
"what matters is your own opinion..." he'd swim back, halting, and began to twirl, "at least that is my opinion." so, it would ask, "do you feel that it is wrong to be different?"

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]