close tab

played by

Flabby

he/him
Freelancer
officer
63 height
63 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dallas
Dallas Rhodes
Fish n Chips
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 20:58:45 GMT
Dallas Rhodes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","radio"]

[attr="class","thegood"]

That much poke to catch a thieving Pokemon? 10-year-olds were doing that daily here in Hoenn. How hard could it be? Even if it was too elusive for his clumsy human self, Dallas had plenty of Pokemon to help catch the fish bandit.[break][break]

The job posting had asked him to meet at the very pond the crime took place at in Petalburg. Standing there was an older man, feeding bread to the surviving Magikarp. Patiently waiting for a hero like Dallas to arrive.[break][break]

“Sir,” Dallas offered a hand, “I’m here about the Magikarp job. Something enjoying them as a snack?” He joked.[break][break]

The elder gave an eager nod in response as he shook Dallas’ hand. “Oh, yes! Glad to see someone else come along to help. We need all the help we can get.”[break][break]

Dallas held his cheery smile on the outside, but on the inside, it was crumbling. Another person? That meant the reward would be half. Even less if more people decided to help. Now, he was all for helping the city and its people, but Dallas also needed money to get by. At least if he got this done quickly he could keep the pay down to only being halved.[break][break]

The question was, who was this job thief?[break][break]

[attr="class","dlz"]

this is beginning to feel like
THE LONG WINDED
blues of the never this is beginning to feel like it's curling up slowly and finding a throat to choke.

[attr="class","theugly"]

@geraldine

created by rascal

[newclass=.radio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.dlz] margin-top: 5px; padding: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.thegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.thegood b] font:12px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.thegood i] border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.thebad] width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 12px; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly] background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]