Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Steel Yourself (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2019 2:51:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It was one week ago that Thomas was drawn to New Mauville by a mysterious blur. But rather than walking into a confrontation, the trainer would instead encounter a sickly Joltik, one he'd help out and befriend. But what was clear to the trainer was the fact that the Joltik was not the source of the mysterious blur. The question, however, was whether or not the source of the blur was leading him to the ailing Joltik in hopes that he'd give her treatment, or if the encounter managed to spare him the confrontation.

In any case, Thomas made his way back over to New Mauville. Once again, he'd arrive on the back of his Hydreigon, Kalameet, before disembarking and continuing into the facility itself, accompanied by Brutus the Pangoro. Thomas didn't know what to expect on the inside, so the agent proceeded with caution. This time, he did not bring out his gun, for better or for worse.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Steel Yourself (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2019 4:20:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DURANT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / hustle[break]
x-scissor / entrainment / guillotine / iron head / agility
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Steel Yourself (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2019 19:15:43 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Not long after Thomas ventured into the power plant, something began to burrow out of the ground. The ease that it managed to penetrate the ground already managed to get Thomas' attention. As the Durant emerged from the ground, Brutus quickly stepped forward, already Working himself Up into a frenzy. The Durant would rush up to the Pangoro with blistering Agility, closing the distance between herself and the Fighting-type quickly, and smashing into him with an Iron Head.

The Pangoro would let out a grunt of pain, glowering down at the armored insect intently. In retaliation, he would throw a Bullet Punch at the armored creature, then follow it up by dropping a Hammer Arm down on the Durant. The Bullet Punch came too quickly for the Durant to react to, but thanks to her steely exoskeleton, taking the attack was easy. She was able to swiftly scuttle out of the way of the Hammer Arm, which smashed the material making up the ground below the Pangoro, and opened him up for an X-Scissor from the offending Durant.

Brutus cried out in pain as he felt the pincers rake into his body, collapsing to his knees for a moment. In order to finish off her prey, the Durant would attempt to bring down her pincers into the sides of his neck, fashioned like a Guillotine. At the last moment, thanks in part to the recklessness of the attack, the Pangoro was able to get out of the way of the otherwise fatal attack, and retaliate with a brutal Hammer Arm. The attack smashed the armored bug into the ground, leaving a crater around her. Though she'd try to get back up, the Durant collapsed on the spot, being rendered unconscious.

As Brutus collapsed to one knee again, Thomas brought out Colt the Clawitzer. "Colt, heal Brutus, please.", Thomas told the Clawitzer. Colt would do as he was instructed, charging up a Heal Pulse from his large pincer, and blasting the Pangoro with the healing energy. Though his wounds weren't completely healed, the Heal Pulse managed to heal off most of the damage done to him by the Durant, allowing him to get back to his feet.

notes: Skipping Durant

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Steel Yourself (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2019 7:26:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FLAAFFY APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / static[break]
discharge / cotton spore / thunder / signal beam
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Steel Yourself (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2019 1:12:19 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

With Brutus healed from the earlier confrontation, Thomas recalled Colt. The two would continue on their way through the power plant. For a while, things were relatively quiet. That was, until the duo would encounter a lone Flaaffy roaming down the corridors of the complex. For a moment, Thomas wondered what a Flaaffy would be doing in a building like this. From the looks of it, the pink sheep looked to be lost.

"You okay, little one?", Thomas would ask the Flaaffy, finally getting the creature's attention.

The Flaaffy would study the human, as well as the Pangoro behind him. Though he hunkered down at first, when the human backed away to give him some space, the Flaaffy eased up a bit. Thomas would slowly take something out of his bag, before laying it on the ground, and backing up further.

"You hungry?", Thomas asked the Flaaffy.

Slowly, the timid sheep would walk over to the treat, sniffing it for a moment, before picking it up and nibbling on it. Once it was finished consuming the treat, the Flaaffy would bleat out happily, waving to the trainer and the Pangoro, before going in another direction entirely. Thomas looked to Brutus, before continuing on the path the Flaaffy came from, content with the peaceful ending, as opposed to another confrontation.

notes: Skipping

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Steel Yourself (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2019 1:36:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BISHARP APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / defiant[break]
night slash / iron defense / metal claw / fury cutter
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Steel Yourself (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2019 6:33:59 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the duo continued to walk down the corridor, Thomas would hear the sound of familiar footsteps. Given his time in Unova, he had years to become acquainted with the species such a sound belonged to. The Bisharp emerging from the shadows only confirmed his suspicions of who he figured he would be running into. The look on her face spelled out the hostile intent she had for the human, as well as his Pangoro. In turn, Brutus would step in front of his master, giving the Bisharp a Taunting gesture.

In a fit of rage, the Bisharp charged the Pangoro, the blades along her forearms becoming bathed in dark energy. The Dark Panda would stand his ground, raising his arm in anticipation for her arrival. The Bisharp closed the gap, delivering the Night Slash onto her opponent. The Pangoro grunted as the blades nicked his flesh, drawing some blood in the process. In retaliation, the Pangoro would slam down his arm towards the Bisharp with tremendous force. Despite her best efforts to back away, the Hammer Arm would strike her body, causing her to crumple to the ground, and quickly lose consciousness.

Thomas checked on the Bisharp momentarily, in order to make sure she was still alive. After determining that the Hammer Arm thankfully didn't kill her, Thomas would take out a Pokeball, tapping the Dark-type with the device, and hoping for the best.

notes: Cap attempt on Pangoro

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago