august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ii. release [ mission ]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2019 3:33:47 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1e"]well this was an unexpected outcome. tied to the man who challenged him. they were held captive in a basement underneath some pub. "i didn't expect them to have such a big guy on their side." a blackened eye mateo spoke. "huh, i'm not a fan of lettin' another guy lay a poundin' on me so easily." losing wasn't fun, and it's not as though he'd lost before in pokemon battles. but a fist fight was another thing.

[break][break]

"to be fair that guy was pretty big..." he spoke aloud, "this sucks!" he squirmed. moving, shouting, and endless rustling, his captured companion, , would feel the full force of his annoyance. they were tied up together, back-to-back. mateo began to lean in, then out; rinse and repeat. his shaking wouldn't stop. "i wanna fight him again! man-to-man, i'm gonna slug that fat bastard his mother will feel it!?" their pokemon were within their respective balls and resting upon a table far from their positioning.

[break][break]

"it reeks of alcohol down here..." he commented. stopping his incessant shaking. looking over his shoulder, he'd ask, "how the hell did i run into you of all people again?"

[break][break]
party: ? ? ?
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag:
[break]
notes:

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ii. release [ mission ]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2019 6:44:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i told you giving up was the best option."

kyle suffered major bruising on his arm when he tried to block a chair with it, along with a huge marking on his face when he inevitably got in the fight just for being associated with . Kyle wasn't the violent type, and had enrolled in a few self defense classes as a kid, but brawls were a sort of a last resort for him.

apparently, his last resort wasn't good enough.

"can you, just for one moment, stop moving too much?"

kyle opposed the force exerted with the same intensity. his attention had been on the table for as long as he woke up in the basement after being knocked out cold with a blow at the back of his head, but with mateo acting out, he couldn't even get himself to think.

"stupid league rule. going to slateport needed to be done with at least one more person for safety. they saw you go in; i was forced to follow. does that explain things?"

kyle couldn't exactly say that he followed cause he got worried.

"now, can you help me on this? you just need to, like, stand up. on the count of three: one, two..."

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
ii. release [ mission ]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2019 13:18:37 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1e"]
"three!!!"

[break][break]

standing up with a mighty force poured into his leg. he'd, offbeat, arise. taking control of their physical movement without so much as thinking of kyle's physical freedom. "no one told you all to follow me, i can handle things on my own!" the older baby spoke. crying with an embarrassment at the thought of someone caring about his well-being. that was his job, not theirs.

[break][break]
"besides," mateo looked over his shoulder, the darkened eye staring, "i can't let you show me up. it'd be weird to be saved by another guy!" so teamwork was their only option. for the sake of their manhood, and because he didn't wanna owe this guy any favors. "so i'll lead the driving to you. we need to get out of these ropes, and if we can just get our pokemon i can get sceptile or dragonite to cut these annoying bindings." the dragon tamer groaned.

[break][break]
party: ? ? ?
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag:
[break]
notes:

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ii. release [ mission ]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2019 8:00:41 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he did a countdown since he had foreseen this course of action, but mateo still manages to go against his expectations and manages to force kyle up from their position. the ropes tighten as he does, constricting against the bruised parts of his arms.

"fuck!"

the voice most likely echoed all the way to the first floor.

he still managed to get on his feet afterwards, although being unprepared for the initial tug still hurt. he wanted to tend on it so bad, but being tied up left them with little to no options about it. the only way to do so was to get the ropes off.

"alright, alright. calm yourself. geez."

he proceeds to lead both of them towards the table. the movement went sidewards to let their hands free to hold onto any object they could manage to grab. with hands so close to their torsos not unlike a t-rex's, they wouldn't be able to reach their pokeballs unless they kick it off from the table or something.

...which kyle casually does.

a racket was made, but the pokeballs were off the table, in a literal sense, at least. each capsule rolls off to various corners of the room, although kyle manages to catch one with his foot before it rolls further from them.

"this one's, uh, probably yours."

he nudges the pokeball to mateo's direction. it would only be fair for the trainer to summon his own pokemon if they had a choice about it. "i don't think i put stickers on my pokeballs," he adds, stating his observation that got him to that logical conclusion.