[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
iii.i mossdeep space center

[attr="class","aname2"]
mossdeep mayhem: casual

[attr="class","ipad"]
raid mod post!
[break][break]

's espeon jams the buttons and messes with the elevator. initially, it catches the scientist off guard but once the elevator doors start to waver they wise up to the interference and head to the stairs instead. their mutual muttering is audible but the exact words are impossible to make out. by the time starts to lead toward the stairs, they're out of sight and long gone. [break][break]

"phew. they fell for that easier then i expected." [break][break]

"yeah. what a bunch of idiots. to think those are gym leader. the fact that even the council doesn't know what's happening right underneath their noses is hilarious. this region is so fucked." [break][break]

"i just hope we'll be out of here before things go under." [break][break]

the scientist will not be on the main floor by the time the two make it back up. that's the last time they'll be seen within mossdeep. [break][break]

[break]

starts to try and brute force the login with social engineering and makes it through on the second try. the password is none other than password. who'd have guessed? the system boots up and the desktop doesn't seem too off. several documents with boring titles sit on the desktop as well as some applications. digging into the directory reveals more files but nothing too special. among the shared drives is one that catches his attention. all of their naming conventions consist of things that make sense; app server, observatory records, mossdeep, and so on. a single drive called aether foundation doesn't seem to fit the other conventions. trying to access it prompts an error message that says that the current user doesn't have sufficient privileges. [break][break]

[break]

the evergrande fantasy player ignores @rosario completely as she vents about his lack of attention. when she comes in close, he leaps in surprise at the sound of her scream right behind him. it causes his hand to jerk and he clicks on something he shouldn't. all those draws, all those weeks; he ends up clicking on a spark character he had no intention of picking: @rosario the runaway model. [break][break]

"@rosario ? three stars. three. star. garbage!" [break][break]

the realization hits him harder then the cylinders about to ram into , , and @delphi . he turns around immediately, as furious at her as she is with him "my spark funds you bitch! ahhhh! all for some dumb elevator that doesn't even work? that shit hasn't worked since the day i started here. all it does is lead to the sewage system below the space center!" [break][break]

and then makes his entrance, causing both of them to turn and look at the masked pokenger. "oh god another weirdo. why is this happening to me today? i just wanted to spark. why have you casted me away psygames? why?!" [break][break]

[break]

the minute turns to talk the scientist from earlier is already shouting, "out! out! we don't want to hear it!" fortunately, gets to finish his retort but none of them seem to be paying attention. the one that had courteous them gives them a sparing, apologetic glance as he too returns to his work. [break][break]

the pair leave and continue to explore the space center, eventually heading downwards. the next floor is an assortment of offices, labs, and science exhibits for visitors. [break][break]

"goddamit. now i'm out of the zone. you'd think we'd be left alone with the city getting destroyed. fucking goddamit." [break][break]

"just do what we can. we still haven't figured out why the rocket is showing a destabilization around the propulsion system." [break][break]

"we have visual confirmation that the all systems are reading as normal. i don't know what the fuck it could be though." [break][break]

"goddamn normies always interrupting goddamn science. i swear to fucking god if i die today i'm going to kill everyone thirty times over fucking god shit fuck." [break][break]

"wait. was that girl a man? or was that a man dressed as a girl?" [break][break]

"guys, can we focus please. you can continue on your own time. we need that reading. that's the whole reason we're still here." [break][break]

[break]

summary of actions taken:
[break][break]
  • and believe the 'scientist' and let them go. 's espeon uses PSYCHIC to disable the elevators and the 'scientist' take the stairs while the two converse. by the time they make it back up, the two figures are long gone.
  • brute forces his way into the system on his second try. he finds a plain looking desktop and directories with the exception of a shared drive called aether.
  • screams loud enough for the whole building to hear as he starts to panic. his pokemon calm him down and they head toward the observatory. still in full costume, he follows the path @rosario took and meets up with her as well as the scientist in the room.
  • @rosario is furious that the scientist is playing his game instead of helping her out. she screams at him only for him to scream back after drawing her with his spark fund. he tells her that the elevator doesn't work and leads to the sewage system.
  • lets the scientist get a piece of his/her mind before leaving the room with . they leave the explore the lower floors while the scientist discuss their current situation.

[break][break]

[googlefont=montserrat][googlefont=roboto condensed]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
iii.i mossdeep space center raid
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2019 2:15:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
He let out a cough.

The air around them was tensed, like electrically charged tensed. Any sudden move and this might just explode like an Electrode. "Sooo.... He was probably the first one to speak after the shouting match that was between a runaway model and some greasy fanboy, "Like that's not it right? A secret elevator that just leads to a sewer? Like I get it, exit to under the building, smart planning." With each sentence the superhero stepped closer to the scientist until he was almost face to mask with him.

"Video games pull this all the time. Obviously there's more but you good sir won't tell us. So your useless right to us. So get outta our way please?" His cadence was threatening but innocent, like a boy who was just trying to figure things out. But he figured it out, there was an obstacle in their way, and what do you do with obstacles? You give them a good Rock Smash.

In what he would call a blur the Pokenger gripped the sheathed Honedge at his side and drew it still in its sheath as he unleashed its weight on the poor scientist. He didn't have the intent to kill but he did have the intent to hurt. Pelting the poor man with a blunt object Kazimir swung and swung with incredible speed like he was whiffing around a nerf bat. One to the head, one to the shoulder, a cut to the side, and a tap at the groin. For the finale he swung his Poke-sword-bat at the scientist's face. Once the swing was done the Sword Pokemon flew out of his hands and wrapped its cloth around the man's neck, securing him should he still be standing or even conscious after that.

"Well I think that'll keep him from moving~ Why not check his computer for any juicy secrets? Oh and junk all his little characters too. I think you can scrap them for money or something. Pokenger doesn't have the data plan for mobile games without wifi so I wouldn't know." He shrugged and jabbed a pointing thumb at the computer that was between them and a so-called broken elevator.

tldr;
-decides to play anti-hero
-wails on a dude with a blunt Honedge
-Tells Cordelia to try and find the cyber secret files
-also has honedge floating around the dude with its scarf ready to suck him dry of life.

Fe2Ax_eY

@open

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2019 5:14:53 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the young woman returns to the reception area, the scowl she bore an obvious one. she appeared slightly troubled by what had only just occurred and decided to linger within the confines of the spacious room for the sole purpose of resting for a brief period of time.

"there are people that are still in this building," she remarked, glancing at stormy. "
it's like they aren't at all worried about the pokemon outside that could potentially level the place."

cait's expression began to scrunch up into a look that betrayed her irritation. 

"
i know they caused this. all of this.

who or what else could have been involved?

'i need to think.' 

but no fresh ideas shoved themselves to the very forefront of her mind, her wearied state preventing the young female from being her usual creative self.

'my head's throbbing. damn it.'

she rubbed at her forehead and squeezed her eyes shut, attempting to prevent herself from developing a headache. but the young woman feared that the oncoming ache was inevitable.

"
i wish i had the foresight to bring along some pain meds," she murmured. 

cait scrubbed at her eyes and glanced down at her espeon gently butted his head against her leg in an attempt at soothing his mistress.

"
i'm going to head outside for a minute for some fresh air," she said. "want to join me for a bit?

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/196.png

- cait lingers in the reception area - slightly peeved by their failure to acquire any relevant information and suffering a small headache because of how tired she is.
- cait invites stormy outside to smoke that good shit. 

jgAISg8e

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2019 5:34:54 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

As Rikiya hit the enter key upon typing in "password", his face would become filled with disappointment and disgust. He was desperately hoping that whoever held this station at least knew their proper opsec. But then, considering it made his job easier, who was he to complain? The answer was someone who saw this far too often, and for someone with a seemingly important position, such a sin was unforgivable.

Rikiya would quickly eye the different files, noting that they were all boring work-related documents. Rikiya's dive into the directory would mostly yield more of the same. That was, until he stumbled upon one that stuck out like a sore thumb. But when he would attempt to access the Aether Foundation drive, he found that the account had insufficient privileges to do so.

"At least they didn't let this joker have free access to this shit.", muttered Rikiya.

Rikiya would pull out his secret weapon, his old Porygon. The "floating duck" would spasm, the various shapes that made him up would shift in size as it was manifested into the world. "Yo, Bit, see if you can access the Aether Foundation drive!", Rikiya called out to his Porygon. The glitchy Pokemon would attempt to enter cyberspace from the computer, as its master had ordered. From there, it would attempt to locate the Aether Foundation drive, and gain access to it.

Rikiya, while waiting, produced a blank thumb drive from his coat pocket. He would wait on his companion's results, before attempting to plug it in, and copy what he could onto there. In the meantime, he would watch the door, looking out for anyone who stumbled upon his attempt at gaining this information, and thinking about giving the account a new password while he was there.

hbr|NxYK

tags: @tag
notes: Porygon-Z accesses Cyberspace through the computer, and attempts to gain access to the Aether Foundation drive.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2019 17:00:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]? hydreigon

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]dysha sylveon

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]? lilligant

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]carina cutiefly

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]mishka altaria

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]? bewear

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

Once Miss Isra had followed her out, they then retreated towards one of the quieter stairwells, and it was here she broke her voice for a few moments, handing the greenette back her phone.[break][break]

“I got as much information as I could record,” he said, breaking back to his normal voice and reaching into the pocket of the pink coat and pulling out a packet of lozenges before popping two from the package and relishing the mandarin-and-ginger flavored balm on his tongue as he did so. “Although, I did manage to get a picture of something…”[break][break]

He stops long enough to show her his phone—while he’d managed to record the entire conversation on it, he then closes the ‘Voice Recording’ application and shows her the picture that he’d surreptitiously snapped. He’d taken one on his phone, and there was one on her phone as well just in case.[break][break]

“I don’t know what that orange thing is. It has… I think, tentacles. But I don’t know. You might think I’m crazy…” he whispered, trying to zoom in on the picture as best as he could.[break][break]

“Ah, fuck, why did it have to be blurry…” he cursed under his breath.[break][break]

“Well… I know what I saw. And I’m not making it up. But shit… they really don’t seem to care, do they,” he huffed a few moments later. “Shame the one you were talking to was such a cutie…” he added, resisting the urge to laugh. Anyway, now that they were here, there was only one way and it was down.[break][break]

“Honestly, they’re such a bunch of idiots…” he said a while later, checking the audio playback of what went down in the room. He wondered if they’d find anything of value, wherever they would end up.[break][break]

“If we run into anyone else I’ll have to flip back to her voice. For now I need some rest, he mumbled, getting another two lozenges and popping them on his tongue—having been impatient with the first two he’d actually chewed on them to release the flavor and menthol relief faster.[break][break]

It didn’t take too long for them to actually go down another flight of stairs and come upon a lower floor—while he caught sight of the obvious tourist trap exhibits, he had a feeling what they wanted to find wasn’t going to be found there. Instead his sight was focused on the row of offices and laboratories, and his eyebrows went up.[break][break]

“Well, guess we found our new target…” he said, resisting the urge to roll up his sleeves and making his way right for the laboratory doors. “When you see something of interest, grab it right away and keep it—we ask the questions later. You fine with that?” he confirmed with the greenette just in case she had any objections to the plan.[break][break]

“Laboratory first, and the offices,” he added a few moments later, looking over at the laboratory doors—was he going to have to pick the locks, or break it open, or something?[break][break]

AkQfiCKn
[break][break]

[break]
the disguise, full visual.[break][break]

- tries to show Isra the picture of the orange, betentacled-thing[break]
- also listens to the voice recordings on his phone[break]
- ponders on where to go next.[break]
- down they go?[break]
- also nomming on lozenges bc wtf man that voice is hard to keep up with continuously[break]
- they move down to the next floor
- ignoring the exhibits for tourists, she makes her way over to the lab doors and prepares if she has to break it down or lockpick it[break]
- advises Isra to go for anything of importance that they spot[break]

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 506

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2019 4:48:48 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

"Considering what seems to be happening in the area, I believe you." she pockets her own phone and peers over his shoulder when he pulls his out just in case, curious to see if she can get a glimpse or not. Sadly nothing is really visible but it doesnt make it less possible.

Her eyes wonder up towards the ceiling as they walk, in the event the personnel of the building are not cooperative, perhaps the security system could be of greater use. Something to look for on another floor, Alexei is quick to decide on the one they find themselves on.

"We can address whatever you saw later, for now we still need to figure out what exactly is going on and what this place may have had to do with it." she's a little distracted, trying to piece the place around her together. She follows alexei towards the labs and nods as he comments on taking what they can. "If need be yes. I feel like we may need to do more digging than anything else...."

Isra lets her eyes wonder over the exhibits they pass, signs on office doors in the surrounding and the labs. Names mean little to her but any other information of value warrants her attention. Knowing where to go is half the battle.

Isra follows him
Doesnt say much
Scans the cielings for cameras
Scans door/exhibits for name plats and the like to see what exactly is on the floor

uAaJ_7nB

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2019 5:21:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Watching the vigilante beat the crap out of the stubborn scientists was one of the most satisfying things that Cordelia had been able to witness for quite some time- it was a strange yet great feeling to watch someone get what they deserved, and she would have done nearly the exact same if she had not just got her nails done. Though she had not acknowledged it due to her inner anger of watching the man furiously pull none other than herself on the Evergrande Fantasy minutes beforehand, Kazimir proved a very valid point; it would be very surprising for the secret elevator that granted the primary access (aside from the lever in the observatory) to the room to only lead to the sewers, as it was placed just too conspicuously. There were most likely other laboratories that strung underground, perhaps housing where more information could be found about the wormholes and beasts that were invading Hoenn. Running her fingers through her high ponytail of white color, she would flip it to the back and slowly walk across the floor of the tech lab in style, dipping her hand into the pocket within her cardigan as her boots clacked against the hard floor.

"Thanks for taking care of that loser," the supermodel would grin as she would raise her Juul to her soft lips, "I'll make sure to dig through all of the files I can. Helio, get the chips out!" Placing her purse on top of the nearby cleared table, the electric type Pokemon would release the latch of the red and white accessory and pull out a family sized bag of salted potato chips, causing the top of them to delicately pop open and give access to a little snack for the three. Navigating the main menu of the video game, Cordelia would make her way to the "trainers" tab of the scientist's account and would release every one of the characters that he had obtained throughout his entire playthrough except for the three-star display of herself; finding her way through the various pages of the game was not that difficult for the girl, as she had once watched her younger brother play a similar game a few years ago back in Unova. With a decent amount of clicks, all of his account funds would be wiped to zero, all spent on upgrading his lone Cordelia Rosario trainer to its maximum. A giggle would escape her vapor-filled mouth in revenge- never insult the girl of crimson eyes without preparing for retribution.

Saving and exiting out of the application, she would begin to search through the files that were strung throughout the coding of the computer- her primary objective was to find anything that related to the outside events that had not already been exposed, along with the switch to release the seal of the elevator adjacent to her body. If anything were to stand out to the dragon trainer, she would most definitely take pictures of the data with the red and white accessorized pokegear that sat next to her on the table, as well as direct Kazimir to look at the information. But for now all she could do was have high hopes- and stuff her face with potato chips and strawberry creme flavored vapors.

tagged:
wc: 552
note(s): cordelia finds the scientist getting pummeled extremely satisfying, and thinks about what could potentially lie on the other side of the elevator as she removes the Juul from her pocket. Making her way to the scientist's computer, she deletes every last trainer of his on Evergrande Fantasy that he owns aside from the three star that he just pulled (herself); in addition to this, she uses all of his account funds in upgrading her character. Saving and exiting out of the app, she begins to sift through all of the files of the computer in hopes to find information about the occurrences surrounding Mossdeep while being a vape goddess in the process.

V6RLLb4X

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2019 6:51:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR
@raid

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

mission details

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Stormy's hand would rise to her forehead, her thumb and forefinger massaging both temples as she stared after the 'scientists' who promptly disappeared. If they were whispering about anything, she didn't catch it. Nor did she want to, really. They had fouled her mood for the rest of the afternoon.[break][break]

At the mention of the Pokemon outside in other areas of Mossdeep, and the fact that the remaining scientists here were more worried about their research than the fact that their lives were in danger, Stormy looked outside.[break][break]

The window showed no visible signs of distress. For whatever reason, the Pokemon in question that were terrorizing the city, the forest, and wherever else... nothing seemed to have spawned near the space center. Which honestly? Freaked her the fuck out. This had to have been the place it all began, right?[break][break]

"I think you're right. I think that the scientists here had something to do with this mess. It's why everything is so tight-lipped and tight-lidded. Y'know... sometimes I wonder just how tried and true they really are. They tend to keep an awful lot of secrets, and now look what happened."[break][break]

Ironic, because at the moment Stormy didn't feel all that pressed for time when it came to 'life-threatening'. In fact, she would stretch her arms over her head, a huge yawn escaping her lips as she did so. While Cait led them outside for some 'fresh air', she would also glance around idly. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to be looking for anymore, as it seemed that she was too stupid to notice anything worth noting.[break][break]

She was a gym leader, not a damn scientist. It wasn't like she took the kind of notes in biology and chemistry to know exactly how Hoenn had managed to open up a bunch of wormholes in the sky.[break][break]

tldr:[break]
> agrees to follow cait for that good weed shit[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]

ZxbUb1i9
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2019 7:52:42 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
iii.i mossdeep space center

[attr="class","aname2"]
mossdeep mayhem: casual

[attr="class","ipad"]
raid mod post!
[break]
's porygon-z navigates the network with ease. the series of binary machine messages allow the pokemon to coast along each channel, finding a direct path into the forbidden drive. access is still denied but the porygon has no trouble manipulating its own permissions to grant itself access. the result show on his screen, evident by the new series of folders he can choose from:[break][break]

• aether onboarding
  • ub documentation
  • contingency plans
  • experiment logs
  • ultra space videos
[break][break]

the usb drive rikiya plugs in doesn't read. there's no prompt about an external device and by all measures there's nothing done. perhaps external devices are prohibited. should rikiya check his usb on a different machine later, he'll notice that any data on the device is now gone. [break][break]

[break][break]

notices the infrequent cameras that are installed along the ceiling. most of them track the entrance to various doors that pertain to the labs or other large meeting areas. when the duo push against the lab door will notice little resistance. looks like those who fled didn't bother locking up. [break][break]

inside is a variety of rooms with multiple desks and drawers. several large rocks rest on each table. they're each the size of a geodude and just as heavy, if not moreso. each boulder is different which is evident by the different color of the minerals. small pieces can be found around each one, making up a shard which can be further examined. several desks have a computer terminal next to it as well. it looks like they're still open and unlocked at that.[break][break]

a room in the far back is completely dark except for a few stones that are glowing. upon closer examination they're fragments of a moonstone. only one piece is big enough to compose a single moonstone that can be found in evolution specialty stores. like the other stations, there's another terminal as well.[break][break]

another section has what seems to be a sterile room with multiple berries lines out along the table. they don't look too different then regular berries but some are unfamiliar to both of them. upon entering the room they'll notice that the room is surprisingly cold. the berries too are cold to the touch. in accordance with the rest of the room's make up, there's a terminal as well. [break][break]

[break][break]

the road to hell is paved on good intentions. although has no intention of killing the man, his actions speak otherwise. the scientist is no matched for the mask pokenger. he doesn't even realize he's being attacked until kazimir takes a large, solid, steel weapon and bludgeons the scientist across his head. a sick snap sounds as flesh meets the honedge's steel surface. the scientist goes limp. a metal bat is enough to cause a concussion or worse when applied to a direct attack to someone's head. this seems no different and he takes an attack to the shoulder, a shallow cut to his ribs, and another bash to his family jewels. [break][break]

the unconscious scientist slumps in place, bleeding from his open wound as well as his right ear. the honedge wraps around his neck and keeps a decent grip on it, allowing him short, pained, barely living breaths. the sound of his blood dripping onto the tile floor echoes in the empty chamber as the duo explore his computer. [break][break]

@rosario gets to work and all of the game account funds go toward leveling up her character. the end result is a maxed out cordelia that has an extra pose from one of her modeling shoots—a reward for the player's dedication to the character. outside of that, nothing seems abnormal on the computer. there's a few files but only follow basic documents about various projects at the space center. there's an excerpt about the shiv 13 rocket launching, some rules about hosting tours, and a list of new hires and their onboarding introduction. further details would have a map of the building as well as a label for each room. [break][break]

the layout shows that it's a multi-level building without a basement. the first floor is the reception area which is open to guest and provide tours. the second floor has multiple labs for life in space, research into pokemon that are thought of to be from space, along with the observatory. another document details how powerful the telescope is; it's used regularly to view other planets. the upper floor has laboratories specific for space programs. the topmost floor is used to observe and manage rocket launches.[break][break]

[break][break]

and find nothing of interest outside. beyond they horizon they can see the forest lit on flames. toward downtown they can see several buildings collapse.[break][break]

[break]

summary of actions taken:
[break][break]
  • has his porygon-z enter the computer and its network. the porygon-z is able to access the file drive and pulls into onto his screen. however, the usb he plugs in doesn't read. unknowingly, it gets wiped.

• brute forces his way into the system on his second try. he finds a plain looking desktop and directories with the exception of a shared drive called aether.
  • takes a moment to return 's phone and try to show the odd object he saw earlier. no one can make out anything from the picture.
  • notices the cameras scattered along the ceiling. suggest they enter a lab and they walk right in. there's multiple stations and desks. most of the room has a variety of large stones on desks. a room with moonstone and a room full of berries are in the back of the lab. each station has a terminal that's been left unlocked. most of them have notes about what each station is for.

• assaults the scientist with a blunt, metal object, knowing him unconscious and leaving him bleeding on the floor. @rosario plays with his online game for a bit before looking through the computer. she finds nothing too interesting but finds a map of the building.

• and take a break outside to relax.

[break][break]

[googlefont=montserrat][googlefont=roboto condensed]

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2019 14:41:43 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

As Rikiya plugged in the thumbstick into the computer, he'd notice that it didn't register. With a sigh, he'd allow his Porygon to work its magic, bypassing the security blocking off access to the folder. Within the folder, he would see five folders within that all caught his interest. Ultra Space? Experimentation? Contingency Plans? It served to get the hacker curious about just what the hell he was paying witness to.

At the end of the day, Rikiya would choose to investigate the Aether Onboarding folder first, hoping that he wasn't wasting his time in investigating what seemed to be the least interesting of the five. If he made it out of this alive, he would be looking into just who the hell the Aether Foundation really was, and just what the hell they were up to.

qYM5k|MF

tags: @tag
notes: Looking at Aether Onboarding first.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2019 20:16:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
Stepping over the bloody scientist Kaz wandered over to the computer and watched COrdelia work her magic. Too bad her magic stat was kind of low like her character cause when he watched her all they dug up was a map of the place. "Wow it really was just an elevator to the sewer. That's lame." He was really hoping to be right about a secret laboratory or something in this place.

"Well I guess we won't get lost around here anymore huh? Guess we just gotta make sure things are clear around here. Wonder if anyone else from the league is having a better time than us." Did that sound kind of defeatist he wondered. He wasn't going to give up just yet, there was still the whole mass of wormholes popping up and all the people still in this building. So their work wasn't totally over. "What are you gonna do then?" He asked the idol, "I'm thinking of making sure this place is clear of people, wouldn't want some alien or whatever tearing this place up with everyone inside y'know. Care to join me?"

As he made his way back into the observatory with a wave of his finger the Honedge came back to his side and his Riolu followed suit. The trio were back in the room looking around for a moment to rest their spirits. THat's when Kazimir noticed a telescope looking out into the sky outside where a wormhole was in view. He was curious about what one looked up close so he looked into the telescope and aimed it at one of the wormholes. It sure was shiny and colorful.

vOF6FGLA

tldr;
    -mad that there's no secret lab
    -heads back into the observatory and looks into a telescope to spy on an Ultra Wormhole

open

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2019 16:05:42 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait held something which vaguely resembled a cigarette between her lips, the woman in the midst of gently puffing on the item with one hand and peeking at the messages on her phone with the other. she scrolled through the contents on her phone, her brows lightly furrowing as she looked over her most recent messages. 

"well."

she blew out a cloud of curious smelling smoke, her facade of calm melting away to reveal the irritation she felt as she stared listlessly at the collapsing town of mossdeep. cait appeared utterly drained at that moment, a weary look upon her face as her gaze slides toward stormy. 

"
rocket is using this 'little' distraction," she said, her voice strangely calm. "against us.

cait had every intention of polishing off the remainder of her 'treat', a calming sensation washing over her as her body processed the green substance which had been carefully wrapped in a thin paper.

"
i have to get back to mauville, stormy," she said. 

she peered back down at the dimly lit screen of her phone and shot several messages in succession toward her security staff. 

'we're locking down the city 'till we get this figured out.' 

"
verdanturf and fallabor town," she elaborated. "if they capture those two settlements you know it's very likely they'll go after you or me next."

cait offers her half-finished 'cigarette' to the woman.

"
here. take a hit of this. you don't gotta - but it'll relax you some.
https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/196.png

- cait receives a message about rocket attacking two separate towns. 
- informs that she's going to leave soon to ensure her city is all fine and dandy. 
- offers her her 'smoke'. 

wuByqIqw
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2019 20:12:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR
@raid

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

mission details

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]

Stormy's phone would buzz at her hip, and when she'd lift it, she'd lift it in unison with Cait. It appeared to be a message from Lars, indicating that Verdanturf and Fallabor town were under attack. It seemed that, in the wake of this mess of aliens and wormholes, Rocket had used this moment of distraction to attack.[break][break]

She'd look up just as Cait voiced her thoughts. The firm nod was enough to suggest that she felt the same way on the subject. [break][break]

The peculiar smell from her friend's cigarette tickled her senses, and just the smell of it was enough to bring her to attention just a little bit.[break][break]

"I won't stop you. If Fallabor and Verdanturf are really under attack, I'll come with you to defend Mauville. We're doing nothing but wasting time here. I'm sure someone else will handle... whatever might be happening here."[break][break]

Her gaze shifts to the cigarette as it's gestured to her. She looks up to meet Cait's eyes, but complies with the instruction. The effect leaves a burning feeling in her chest, and she coughs a little bit in spite of herself.[break][break]

"Let's get going."[break][break]

tldr:[break]
> gonna help cait defend verdanturf(because emma is involved in fallabor)[break]
> probably leaves this thread?[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]

Vm8Cgeea
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2019 18:38:47 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Isra and alexei go through the rooms and yadda yada talk talk

Isra finds berry room hmm curious

inspects berry room looking around at the berries

inspects berry room terminal because why does a space center have berry research?

Hmmmm, berries.

twT0uxpy

>>I'll write a legit post later

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON May 1, 2019 19:05:29 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Tl,dr of what 'Irina' does:

The two agree to look through the place, the big ol' girl 'Irina' goes straight for the observable big-ass stone in the back. The one with the teeny shards that look to be snatchable.

Just basically going through the heavier shit, picking up and pocketing samples here and there, before heading over to one of the unlocked terminals and trying to access it. Gonna raid the moonstone and pick that shitter up too.

09GvklmN

>> brain is fried this should make sense for what they're doing atm, also anything small and portable they can make off like bandits with, they TAKE!!!