[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
iii.i mossdeep space center

[attr="class","aname2"]
mossdeep mayhem: casual

[attr="class","ipad"]
conclusion!
[break]
opens up the aether on-boarding pdf and it reads like any other corporate on-boarding manual. not too different from the same devon co. on-boarding procedure rikiya was given upon being hired. however, it diverges the longer her scrolls through the document. there's mention of how their research is strictly confidential and transcends that of any hoenn authoritative figure. a brief explanation about their purpose: to explore the truth of what lies beyond the world. it seeps into the transcript the longer he reads it. only so much of it makes sense with what little context rikiya has. [break][break]

[break]

veers off toward the green house lab and her tampering with the terminal brings the display to life. from a glance, she can surmise that they're researching the sustainability of growing crops in space. what lies before her is fruit that has been bred to be harvested multiple times. among them are some of the rarest species of fruit that the region has to offer.[break][break]

[break]

is much more forward with her approach and goes for the first thing in sight: the shards. the smaller pieces are easy to snatch up and she lines her pockets with the mysterious material. the terminal comes to life when she tries to discover what these shards are but all she gets is a few excerpts of various minerals found throughout the world. luckily, the moonstone is self explanatory.[break][break]

[break]

without any further knowledge, and @rosario hit a dead end. little do they know that the map is incorrect; and had visited a basement, which by the map's standards doesn't exist. whether the blueprint is outdated or forged incorrectly is unknown. however, the pokevenger doesn't call it quits. he examines the telescope for another clue and catches a glimpse of something coming out of the wormhole. his impeccable timing allows him to spot a faint pair of spheres materalize from the wormhole before teleporting away.[break][break][break]

[break]

[break]

the odd phenomenons of the mossdeep space center comes to an end when the building loses power and the chaos outside grows wilder. eventually, the structure empties out and those that leave last find themselves armed with clues toward both an unsolved mystery and increasingly steeper cliffhangers. [break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
iii.i mossdeep space center raid
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2019 6:40:37 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
iii.i mossdeep space center

[attr="class","aname2"]
mossdeep mayhem: casual

[attr="class","ipad"]

REWARDS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:[break][break]
[break][break]
[break]
100 pokedollars, 12 infamy[break]gachapon pull x1
[break]

[break][break]

REWARDS FOR INDIVIDUALS:[break][break]

[break]
RECEIVES A ZYAGARDE CELL (PM OR )[break][break]
UNLOCKS AETHER ORGNAIZATION RESEARCH[break][break]
RECEIVES A SALAC, STARF, ROWAP BERRY[break][break]
RECEIVES A MOON STONE, MYSTERIOUS STONE, WEIRD STONE[break][break]
, , @rosario RECEIVES 50 POKEDOLLARS, 4 INFAMY, 1 GACHAPON PULL [break][break]

[break]

[break]

please redeem your item rewards in the site shop when used. for free gachapon pulls, please indicate whether you are using a free pull in your moderation request. thank you!!