shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2019 7:05:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
HOENN NEWS NETWORK

THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT DIRECTLY TO YOU FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE! 

VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3

UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT ABOVE MOSSDEEP
WRITTEN BY GABBY MARYANN
SLATEPORT CITY — A mysterious unidentified object has been spotted over Mossdeep City during the early hours of Monday evening. Videos of the object have gone viral causing netizens to speculate on what it could be. From the images and videos online, many believe it to be some kind of rift or chasm. The Mossdeep Space Center refused to comment on the phenomenon, refusing any association with the occurrence.

The first video of the unidentified object was posted to TV Mauville's streaming site by @fumiko , who wrote in the video description that she had an unobstructed view and was unsure what the object was. She says, "It was about 8:49pm on the coast of Mossdeep City. I have an unobstructed view directly at the object. It looks like a hole that leads somewhere else. Sometimes, I think I can see something on the other end."

However, a man by the name of @leonardo has offered his insights to the HNN. A League physicist specializing in space-time discontinuities, Dr. Vermillion says, "[this object] is from another dimension, or connected to one. In my research, I've dubbed these phenomena 'wormholes.'"

The League has warned locals to stay in-doors until further investigation. The Hoenn Council would like to reiterate that this is an unknown object and could prove hazardous. Trainers should not venture toward the anomaly until it has been deemed safe.

DEVON CEO MURDERED
WRITTEN BY
RUSTBORO CITY — Harold Stone, chief executive officer of Devon Corporation, has been found murdered in his office late last night. Reports have confirmed that Stone was tied to his chair and beheaded in a style that the League are referring to as an execution. The suspects remain unknown as do their motives.

, son to Stone and acting-CEO, has released a statement: "my father was always hopeful even in the darkest of times, and trust me when I say that there were a few where even I came close to giving up. This is one of those times. But Harold never did. Even when all looked to be lost he simply hoped for the best and endured. I thank you all for the overwhelming amount of support. We will get through this. Hoenn will overcome this. For my father, we must remain hopeful."

In response to the tragedy, Commissioner has issued The League's stance: "This week, Hoenn has been gripped by the terrible tragedy of Harold Stone's murder. On behalf of the League and The Hoenn Council, I extend our thoughts and prayers to the Stone family. We condemn this senseless act of violence and promise that those responsible will be brought to justice."

Comment below with your character's username & icon (55x55). Code contained within the spoiler.

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2019 15:37:13 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
star.filled.crater //
Huh. Strange. Why does it seem Mossdeep’s like some kind of magnet for all things weird and strange.
close tab

played by

Champ

Fairy Princess
She/Her
Eighteen
June 25
Johto
Demisexual
Scientist in training
Cadet
your playful lips made of yarn
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rhian
Rhian McArthur
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2019 14:09:01 GMT
Rhian McArthur Avatar
[attr="id","hnn"]
lemonbyte //
@leonardo is so smart and handsome!!!!!!!! where can i get an uhd version of that shot?
[newclass="#hnn a"]font: inherit; color: inherit; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 1:10:55 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Swordsdancer666 //
May the bastards that killed Harold Stone be brought to justice, and delivered the wrath of the League.