twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2019 9:44:54 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
the adrenaline of the mission dies down and soon they find themselves back home, in the safe confines of stormy's apartment. the comfortable home-environment is comprised of the liveliness that resides inside; spirits fresh and energetic, unwilling to be dampened.

the stove runs, pot atop with water that has yet to reach a boil. alexander is stood by the counter, knife in his hand as he precisely slices various ingredients. the scents mesh together, convoluting to create an aromatic scent that fills the room.

in that very moment, there is nothing else in the world but them.

"can you please pass me that?"

alexander asks, pointing to the onion off to the side. he multitasks with ease, shifting back and forth between preparing the ingredients to conversing. it's as if this comes second nature to him.

"how is lavaridge, stormy? i have yet to find a chance to visit your gym, but i promise i will soon."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2019 15:11:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

His work is mesmerizing. While Stormy leans against the door frame, idly watching him prepare a meal, she can't help but smile.[break][break]

The hiss of the pot averts her attention, she can see the steam rise from the pot as it's beginning to boil.[break][break]

Stormy blinks, chirping in surprise as Alex addresses her, requesting her assistance. Her gaze follows his gesture, and she locates the onion on the far side of the counter. She quickly scoops it up and passes it to him.[break][break]

She's a bit dizzy with the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen, but she can't help but avert her eyes from the onion. The stinging pain of its juices annoys her to no end.[break][break]

"It's going well. It's quite a beautiful spot."[break][break]

Another smile graces her mouth as she thinks back to the enchanting maples that lead up to the entrance. The call of the hot springs to soothe her aching muscles is also tempting. [break][break]

"You're busy, don't worry about it. I trust you'll find time."

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2019 2:06:09 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"i will. soon."

work has had a tight grasp over his priorities; between rustboro and other league affairs, he barely has time for anything else. but that is what is expected of him. to protect the company, the city, and the region, he has to sacrifice parts of his life he wishes he could have.

but not all is bad; sometimes he has a chance to break away, like tonight.

"and how are you adjusting to the move?"

alexander moves with precision, slicing the aforementioned onion into tiny cubes before shifting them off to the side of the cutting board. with all the ingredients ready, he turns on the second stove to slowly heat up a pan.

"i heard the people are taking to your appointment as gym leader well. they seem to trust you, which is good."

there is another question that gnaws away at him regarding another silph, but he chooses not to ask it, at least for now. the water continues to boil in the pot but he doesn't do anything with it, instead choosing to lay his focus on stormy.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2019 20:12:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

She nods, smiling in response to Alex's promise. Of course, she isn't about to hold him to it. She's aware of his more important duties.[break][break]

Besides, he's here now, making her dinner. She has absolutely nothing to complain about. At the mention of the move, Stormy glances around her appartment and sighs.[break][break]

"It's been slow. I haven't had the time to properly move all of my belongings to Lavaridge. It'll be a relief when I'm officially moved in, I won't feel tied down to two places at once."[break][break]

Not that she isn't thankful for Alex's assistance in her current residence. Without him, she probably would have been in a pickle.[break][break]

His hands move deftly and the rhythmic chop of the knife through the onion is relaxing. Though she can't help but feel the sting of the onion juices in her eyes. Tears well up in them as she fights the burn.[break][break]

"Seem to trust me? Did you expect them not to?"[break][break]

She blinks away a fresh set of tears, looking a little bit surprised at his choice of words. She's always been a little defensive, so it's no surprise that she's a bit taken aback by what he's said.[break][break]

The pot of water has come to a boil, the gurgling noise growing louder and louder. Some of it is spraying and spilling over the side of the pot, sizzling and hissing as it splashes against the hot surface underneath. One irritated swipe under her eye clears away onion tears, and she moves to lift the lid of the pot to let it cool. [break][break]

"Water is boiling."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2019 1:31:57 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
alexander has never had to move, so he could not relate to her sentiment at that moment. his home has always been rustboro and there is very little that would make him consider a move away.

"always so defensive, stormy."

he laughs, shifting his gaze from her to the boiling water in the pot. he continues moving as he speaks, multitasking with ease.

"some might not be used to a younger gym leader. that is all meant. but i am glad at how they quickly accepted your appointment."

in truth, he is a bit surprised at how seamless her appointment was. perhaps it was his influence that played a helping hand. or perhaps it was just her. he likes to think it's the latter.

"it was easy when i became gym leader because of my father. the people trusted him and he trusted me, so they shared the same thought, i suppose."

speaking of his father has brought a warm smile to his face, reminiscing of a time long gone. he brings pasta to the pot and onions to the pan. the sizzle that comes from the frying onions is accompanied by an appetizing smell. the long strands of pasta soften in the pot as time passes.

"i miss him, stormy."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2019 23:28:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

His words, while soft, reflect emotion even still. He might be laughing, but it's likely that she's struck a chord in him. She sits uncomfortably with that, rethinking her reaction. She feels herself biting the inside of her lip, chewing nervously.[break][break]

"I'm... I'm sorry. I overreacted."[break][break]

Stormy avoids his gaze, should he shift from the boiling pot and the food back to her face. Instead, her hand is clutching her upper arm, digging into the skin a little bit as she thinks hard about her actions.[break][break]

The tight grip releases a little bit as he mentions how glad he is that Lavaridge has accepted her. It's a relief to hear those words, considering how chastising and doubtful her brother seemed to be regarding the whole situation. She felt so much pressure on her shoulders, such high expectations. It was nothing she couldn't handle, but it was still painful to be seen as inferior or childish.[break][break]

Goosebumps trickle up her neck, causing the tiny hairs along her spine to stand up on end at the mention of his father. Her blood runs cold, and she immediately feels a pang of regret and sorrow. How could he have slipped her mind so easily?[break][break]

She's forcing a smile, trying to be considerate of his feels so as to not dampen the mood. She had never really known his father, but she assumed that Alex was grieving.[break][break]

The sizzle of the onions is a brief distraction, but it's white noise compared to the ache in her chest that squeezes tight when Alex speaks of missing his father.[break][break]

"I know, Alex. I'm so sorry."[break][break]

In a few quick steps, she's beside him, placing a hand over his. Her fingers slip between his pinky and ring finger, giving a squeeze.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2019 2:22:05 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
alexander was never taught how to grief. in a sense, he is lucky that he's never had to, but in another sense that absence of it leaves him lost, stranded on an island in the middle of an ever-growing ocean that won't part for him.

but as he feels her hand grazing over his, he is reminded that he is not alone on that island. it is hard for him to be vulnerable, having taught to be so prideful, and it's a frightening feeling but with stormy by his side it doesn't seem too bad.

the sizzle of the onions fades into the background. he shifts in place as his arms move to fall around her, pulling her in for an embrace. his heart thunders in his chest, slowly, carefully, as he gently rests his chin on her head.

"thank you for being here, stormy."

however long the embrace lasts, he soon pulls away to continue cooking, worried about the onions might burn if left alone for too long. he smiles, relishing this moment with her.

"my cooking is not what it used to be, so forgive me if it tastes awful."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2019 1:51:58 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Warmth spreads from her core all the way to her fingertips as Alex's arms fall around her, pulling her gently into an embrace. Her cheek rests comfortably against the fabric of his shirt, both hearing and feels the thunder of his heart. Her eyes close as his chin rests on her head, and she breathes a sigh.[break][break]

His voice rumbles through his chest, but the meaning is loud and clear.[break][break]

"I'll always be here, Alex."[break][break]

Stormy pulls away for a moment to look up at him. There's a determination in her eyes, a promise. His hands break away from her embrace, but his smile is enough to provide her comfort. Her brief burst of anger has not deterred him, hasn't pushed him away.[break][break]

She soon follows him to the side, watching the pan sizzle away. For a moment, she barely hears what he's said, she's too focused on the movement of the spoon pushing around the onions as they began to turn golden.[break][break]

"Your cooking? Alex, please. You're a much better cook than me. I'm surprised I even lasted this long, living alone."[break][break]

Her laughter is genuine, and she shakes her head in shame. A hand raises to pull her hair out of her face, tucking it carefully behind her ear.[break][break]

"I have to admit.. I am a bit skeptical on the idea of onions, but I trust you."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2019 2:03:28 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
his laughter is genuine.

"yeah, how did you last this long living alone? i wonder." 

stormy's skepticism of the onions is noted but he will not let it deter him. much like her anger, he will stand his ground against it and wait it out because he knows it'll be worth it.

"be ready to have your mind changed, then." 

after the onions are a nice golden brown, alexander reaches for the ground meat and flips it onto the pan. the sizzle intensifies, smell as well as it rises off the cooking pan before surrounding the air. 

alexander's hands move elegantly, almost like clockwork as he goes for the seasoning, twisting and turning as flakes of salt and pepper fall into the pan. he mixes them all together and waits, slowly, until the meat is properly cooked.

and not long after that, their meal is complete. he plates the pasta and pours the bolognese over it before topping it off with flakes of cheese.

smiling, alexander looks across the table at her.

"again, you might have to forgive me."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2019 14:43:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

"Sheer stubbornness, maybe?"[break][break]

She smirks as if she finds herself utterly amusing.[break][break]

Once again, the mention of his cooking leaves her wondering if she really will have her mind changed. This was Stormy Silph he was talking to, and her stubbornness was nearly unmatched.[break][break]

She'd shrug, however, and tilts her head to watch him finish with his cooking. Before their meal is completed, she disappears briefly to set the table and return with dishes for him to plate the meal on.[break][break]

The aroma leaves her mouth watering, and she glances from him to the food, an appreciative nod an indication that she was impressed.[break][break]

"Forgive you? For making me a delicious meal? You're funny."[break][break]

Stormy brushes past him, leaning up on her toes to plant a brief but affectionate kiss on his cheek. She then promptly sits across from him, fork in hand and eyes sparkling with anticipation.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2019 6:58:28 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"stubborn? you? definitely not." 

as they sit across from each other alexander cannot help but feel the slightest hint of discomfort; not directly because of her but because he just isn't used to this: this being a relationship; eating with someone, sharing with someone. it feels strange. new. but warm.

as warm as the kiss on his cheek brings.

walking over to her side of the table, he gently places the plate in front of her before swiveling around to his side of the table. he sits on the chair and waits for her to eat before starting himself.

"how is it?"

alexander almost looks scared, like a child waiting to hear terrible news. but as he tastes it himself, his worries are relieved because it actually doesn't taste that bad. he smiles.

discomfort starts to fade.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON May 23, 2019 0:31:00 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

His remark makes her laugh, but it hasn't been that difficult to encourage the titter of happiness. Sitting here, across from Alex.. it's all she's ever really needed. She feels safe, like she's home, even though she is so very, very far from home.[break][break]

Stormy looks on eagerly, sitting on the edge of her seat in anticipation as Alex presents her plate. The aroma is mouthwatering, and she glances across to him just as he sits, waiting for her to take the first bite.[break][break]

At first, the expression she presents is nothing short of glowing. It's delicious, and probably one of the first genuine home cooked meals she's had since arriving in Hoenn. Unfortunately for Alex, the question he poses paired with his childlike worried expression encourage her to be naughty.[break][break]

"Well.. it's a little bit salty, and definitely not hot enough. Needs more... oomph."[break][break]

She pauses to chew, sitting on what she's said. There's a playful smirk spreading across her cheeks. She reclines, shaking her head in amusement.[break][break]

"I'm only teasing. It's delicious Alex, really. Stop worrying so much."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON May 27, 2019 2:09:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
her words causes a gentle storm of anxiety to stir within him. "needs more oomph," he repeats under his breath, nodding. he's just about ready to take her criticism to heart until she opens her mouth to speak again, pausing to chew. a playful smirk follows.

he chuckles, feeling tension slide off his shoulders. "i worry because i care. but you are right." he cares what she thinks of him, which is unusual for someone like him. in a way, it's frightening to be so vulnerable, to feel so vulnerable. but it's a feeling he's willing to embrace for her.

dinner slowly comes to an end as time passes. eventually, his phone rings and he has to excuse himself to answer it. league affairs, devon affairs, they don't matter in the moment, not really, because all he can think about as he stands on the balcony, eyes peering through the sliding glass doors, is the person he most cares about.

the phone call ends sooner than it should but he doesn't care. he walks back inside, steps slow but sure, and approaches stormy as she stands by the sink, plate and utensils in hand as she holds them under the running water.

he discards his phone onto the granite counter as he walks past, gaze never once leaving her as he approaches from behind. his hands find her waist and glides across her abdomen, arms falling around her as he embraces her.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ateria [ closed ]
POSTED ON May 27, 2019 15:37:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Where at first it seems he's completely missed her sarcasm and her jest, he soon chuckles, relieving her own tension. She carefully places another mouthful in her mouth, chewing thoughtfully.[break][break]

"I love you, Alex. You never have to worry about what I think."[break][break]

Now lost in her food, making sure to scrape up every last bite, her eyes are absolutely engrossed in her plate. [break][break]

She barely notices when he stands up to take a call, or perhaps it's become so natural for him to wisk himself away on business. Stormy doesn't linger or take interest in his business, something that she likely would have done in the past.[break][break]

Instead, she collects her dishes and his, making her way to the kitchen to wash up. Her thoughts are muted, abuzz with feelings of affection and security. There's nothing nagging at the back of her mind except how nice it is to spend time with Alex.[break][break]

She startles only briefly as his hands travel to her abdomen before she leans her face against his, melting into his embrace. With a brief movement, she turns off the faucet and sets down the cleaned utensils she had previously been holding. Drying her hands before turning around in his arms to face him, Stormy smiles softly.[break][break]

Her hands find their way to the back of his neck, her breathing slowing to match his. She leans in to kiss him, slow and long, before taking his hand to guide him towards the bedroom.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES