6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2019 13:50:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he felt bad for getting a milotic before songbird.

he wasn't sure how long they already spent in the sea. kyle wasn't an person that liked exhausting physical activities and being outdoors in general despite the nature of his job, and so his perception of time may have been warped.

he hung on his milotic's back as the sea serpent floated herself on the surface of the water, fighting against the currents that get stronger on this part of hoenn. the rest of his things were packaged nicely on a single-strap backpack on his back.

"i'd give you to her, but you're lucky you're likable."

eve wanted a songbird so bad, and kyle had found one. it wasn't a shiny so there was no reason for him to keep him, but he got one nonetheless. he would have given her the water-type, but they took so long to meet up again that by the time it finally happened, kyle already bonded with it.

he wasn't letting her know about it though.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2019 0:44:21 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","leavestop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
the wild plants start to dance

[attr="class","leavestext"]
she had half a mind to beat him senseless. she would, she was a fighter; ask fernando. regardless, they were walking beside a riverbed. many water-types inhabited this place and eve was still in search of her own feebas. though, kyle literally had no reason to possess considering he lacked grace, poise, elegance, and style. plus, he smelled like a dog. it was completely wasted on him.

heart-wrenching, truly.

anyway, with a flip of her hair. she'd start up a different conversation that didn't involve her wanting to drown him, "i heard there's a new gym leader on the block. a real queen so to speak." arms folded underneath her bosom, songbird asked, "does she also possess bitchy qualities befitting of a self-proclaimed queen?" she asked.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
mission: gimme my feebas.
searching for a squirtle or feebas or vaporeon because screw aero.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8K2NK0J/ezgif-2-e8d82101def7.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext b]color:#cf3f3f;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2019 4:16:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWAMPERT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
mud bomb / muddy water / rock slide / hammer arm
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HAKAMO-O APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / soundproof[break]
sky uppercut / iron defense / dragon claw / protect
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2019 15:23:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you mean the one from sootopolis?"

gym leaders are usually replaced at a fast rate for the recent months. kyle usually does not bother learning them anymore, especially since he doesn't necessarily mind the political side of the league. something about the appointment of the new sootopolis gym leader seemed too extra, however.

"i'm not really sure since i don't actually care, but there's a big event upon her appointment. they called it a coronation, i think. never really heard of a gym leader throwing a big enough party now that i think about it."

it's usually just an announcement in the news that informs anyone about the change of governance in a city or something like that. anything more than that, kyle would judge as an extravagant display of power. it was a waste of resources, but he supposed politicians do use those to gain support.

kyle hoped never to enter that career.

"i haven't really planned on meeting her. should i?"

he probably forgot to inform her that he took her advise and started challenging gyms. aside from getting her badge, kyle doesn't actually see a point of visiting a gym leader unless they were a friend of his.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2019 6:58:54 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]

"i wouldn't bother. people like that tend to be undeniably a potential nuisance--troublesome even." she'd know. she's worked with those who were less troublesome. and if this woman was throwing a party for her inauguration as a gym leader. then the woman was definitely not worth their time.

a swampert would emerge from the water. one that seemed to possess familiarity to songbird. she'd kneel down to give a look over. "it's you, swampy." she'd pet the swampert. surprised that it returned. "what're you doing here?" it seemed as if the swampert had been in search for her since the day she was seen at evergrande one night.

"i remember, you were the swampert listening to my new song." she'd smile. "did you search for me?" raising a pokeball. she'd tap it upon the head, "i'd be honored to have you listen to me sing more." she spoke. allowing for the pokemon to be devoured and caught within her ball. "it's your duty to protect me from here on out." and with that, she'd continue onward with her discussion. standing and turning toward kyle.

"anyway, maybe i should challenge her gym. someone like that needs to be taken down a peg." plus she hated women who were showy. she was a well-known songstress and not even she boasted herself this much. what a nuisance, really. "you haven't started to challenge any gyms yet. maybe you should've went to challenge her in front of everyone." songbird teased. "i'm sure she'd appreciate it."

[attr="class","ooc"]
searching for a squirtle or feebas or vaporeon because screw aero. catching the swampert.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8K2NK0J/ezgif-2-e8d82101def7.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 1:32:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD NOIVERN APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / telepathy[break]
dragon pulse / boomburst / roost / absorb
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD POLIWRATH APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / water absorb[break]
submission / low kick / bubble beam / hypnosis
[break][break]

[break]
successfully captures the swampert!

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2019 3:22:41 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the decision of whether to keep it a surprise or not just comes at that point. he ponders over which one would net him a better reaction from her, to which he decides the former will. still, he does not like lying.

"i'd be more enthusiastic if they were straight-up battles. preferably short ones."

alex's is technically that. he does not know the rest, however, and the ones that he knows does not fit that bill. perhaps they all each want to be unique that they try to stray away from having the same exact format. he can't blame them though.

"and events like that are a hassle. why would i even go to the coronation all the way to sootopolis?" he lifts a brow at her suggestion, before acting excited about it-- too fake if one was to consider his usual disposition. "you think? wanna watch me do it?"

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2019 5:26:01 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]"i think it'd be interesting." hands folded before her as she walked alongside the riverbank. a noivern would come to land in front of her. "noise!" it was the noivern she'd helped out of a poacher's trap. "you've healed and taken my advice to come and find me?" and found her she did. "will you please join my team?" the noivern, once again having been asked, gladly accepted songbird's request.

placing the ball upon the noivern's head. it would come to be absorbed within the pokeball. once caught, she began to walk once more. continuing on with their conversation. "watch you fight some self-proclaimed 'queen'? that sounds entertaining." she wondered thought, saying, "how do you think her gym is ran?" covering her mouth, she'd correct herself. "let me rephrase, how do you think it will be ran?" songbird inferred.

[attr="class","ooc"]
searching for a squirtle or feebas or vaporeon because screw aero. catching the noivern.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2019 23:59:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HUNTAIL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
ice fang / dive / crunch / coil
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STARYU APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / analytic[break]
rapid spin / psychic / reflect type / bubble beam
[break][break]

[break]
successfully befriends the noivern!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 6:32:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i dunno. i haven't looked into it yet."

kyle didn't have any interest on any gym leaders whatsoever. he'd probably just look onto the information concerning her gym challenges a few minutes before he arrives. she corrects herself, to which kyle changes his answer.

"i hope it's a doubles or triples though." single battles were nice, but he finds it easier to work around his pokemon's weakness with numbers.

he sees songbird get another wild pokemon to her side. kyle somehow feels like he needs to do something similar. "i wanna get a friend too," he suddenly says, the childish nature of his tantrum hidden by a deadpan tone.

a staryu crosses their path. the wild pokemon is doomed to get into kyle's shenanigans.

"you're gonna be my friend now."

he throws a pokeball at the water-type at full power. it hits its core before it gets absorbed into the capsule. kyle is unsure if it was damaged, but staryu were known to regenerate their parts anyways. there was nothing to worry about.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 6:51:35 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]"how childish." she thought aloud. watching as he snagged the water-type. "if you want a pokemon you shouldn't force it to come with you. at least have the decency to battle it, you lazy cur." honestly, it was like dealing with a child.

"so, tell me, how's cait doing?" she asked. curious to the female who once served as an associate. the gym leader who now saw songbird as an enemy to the region. "i haven't seen her around. she probably still thinks of me as an enemy anyway, so it's best i do everything i can to avoid her."

[attr="class","ooc"]
searching for a squirtle or feebas or vaporeon because screw aero..

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 7:27:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KINGLER APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / shell armor[break]
protect / crabhammer / vice grip / metal claw
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FEEBAS APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / swift swim[break]
water pulse / disarming voice / recover / flail
[break][break]

[break]
successfully captures the staryu- and it will regenerate!

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,403 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 8:21:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hey, a capture's a captrue, y'know?"

his milotic swims over to where the staryu was, with his pokeball floating on the water after the successful catch. he grabs onto it and puts it on his holster. on hindsight, he wasn't sure what he was going to do with it.

"cait is... yeah. cait's busying herself with her duties." kyle hasn't been seeing her lately anyways, but if the news he gets was true, she was doing the opposite of him and trying to be a useful member of society. "she's very loyal to the league. i heard she's even particularly close to your brother."

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2019 17:37:12 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]her attention had been diverted toward a very unpleasant creature: feebas. the pokemon she'd be in search of to completing her team. "come, mismagius!" ordering it with immediate quickness, she'd shout, "phantom force!" a portal would open in front of the ugly fish-type. it would, then, fall in front of her. the pokemon flopped about in front of them. unable to do much. so, with a single pokeball, she'd smack it atop of the fish's head.

she was like a beast searching for her prey. but that would all turn around once it was captured. her attention was back upon kyle as if nothing ever happened. "oh is that so." she spoke nonchalantly, as if she didn't just have the spirit of a fighter come out briefly. "i didn't take those two to be so close. i don't ever recall seeing them together even. strange," songbird thought to herself. "it would be odd considering their both on a different plane of existence. with cait's fragile nature and my brother's intense aura, i'm surprised someone as meek as she was able to approach him so subtly." songbird stated.

[attr="class","ooc"]
capturing the feebas.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga