6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 4:03:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"she's very dedicated on her job. i won't be surprised if she tries to go out of her comfort zone for it, to be honest."

she's gonna burn out sooner or later, kyle muses. he worries about his friend sometimes and hopes she takes it easy once in a while. there already were too much differences between the person he got to know and the current one who got herself too many responsibilities. they were good changes, fortunately.

"besides, they're just rumors." the disclaimer was important. he doesn't want to be blamed for wrong information after all. "they're my only form of entertainment when i'm at work anyways." mobile and handheld games were not mentioned for a reason. he doesn't want to get berated by eve anymore.

before eve could ask another question, he shifts her attention to something that might interest her.

"hey, look. another feebas." he points towards the spot where they last caught the feebas. "remember when i told you they usually gather on one single place? i guess we found it.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 4:43:15 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","leavestop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
the wild plants start to dance

[attr="class","leavestext"]"how childish." rumors were made for children. a mere sigh escaped her maw, but it was then that another feebas came to be. "you weren't wrong!" she was surprised. eyes smitten and tempted to capture the sea creature. but, for now, she was fine with just this one within the palm of her hand. "not all pokemon need to be captured. i'm fine with just this feebas. she's special," evelyn said, her fingers caressing atop of the pokeball.

"i think she'll be a special one on my team." besides, she had to save her balls and room for two more specifically chosen pokemon she was in search of. "rumors, huh...interesting." she wondered what they were still doing here. was he looking for something specific? "well, now that i've snatched this feebas. is there a hidden reason as to why we're here?" she asked of kyle.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
skipping i'm lazy atm.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8K2NK0J/ezgif-2-e8d82101def7.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext b]color:#cf3f3f;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 6:11:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD JUMPLUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / chlorophyll[break]
fairy wind / rage powder / bullet seed / bounce
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CORSOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
rock blast / iron defense / mirror coat / aqua ring / spike cannon
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 15:45:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i promise you that we're only here to get your feebas."

a proud grin was painted on his expression as he held a hand high as if he was pledging. his milotic made a sudden movement that nudged her trainer off of the position, causing kyle to end the action and hold onto his pokemon.

"i'm not that selfish, y'know?"

eyes quickly switched from eve to the waters, however. his eyes would peer carefully at the water despite his statement.

he finds a corsola by the water then. the milotic fires off a dragon breath underwater, flames managing to burn the corsola despite being submerged in water.

knowing their tendencies to recover, kyle throws a pokeball at it before it has a chance to.

capture attempt on corsola

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sugar + oatmeal [wild/d]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:44:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE CORSOLA!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIKE CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!