devil-may-care [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
devil-may-care [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2019 6:36:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop22"]n/a

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]solo wild

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

He cut himself on the broken glass.[break][break]

Zacharias pulled his appendage from the window—the white cloth that was wrapped around his fist had managed to reduce the injury he had caused, but the blood still oozed down the length of his forearm. It was a minor injury—not deep enough for him to need stitches—but the sight of blood on the jagged edges warranted action.[break][break]

Ammonia would taint it. There would be no viable sample that could be drawn.[break][break]

There was a loud click as he drapped his other hand through the hole he had created—fingers quickly unlocking the deadbolt. The door would open with a simple twist of the knob, letting the Rocket Member move into its depths.[break][break]

A flashlight came to life; a bandana pulled up to hide his features as he made his way into this abandoned structure.

[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
devil-may-care [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2019 6:56:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SPIRITOMB APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / pressure[break]
hypnosis / dark pulse / shadow sneak / curse
[break][break]
@zacharias

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
devil-may-care [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 6:45:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]solo wild

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

Its ghostly hue was projected against the failing walls.[break][break]

He lowered the beam from the flashlight, spying the purple light that seeped through the openings in the walls—split insulation dyed purple from the Spiritomb's light. The air was cold, pressurized by the creature's ghostly malevolence.[break][break]

Gengar dwelt in the dark shadows that stretched across this empty, forgotten hallway. Each patch of darkness served as a path for his ghost-type to follow—and when the pokemon materialized before the Spiritomb, he does not pay attention to the ensuing struggle.[break][break]

He waited until the light was gone and the building was quiet.[break][break]

One capsule was expended as he lazily lounged on a forgotten couch, refusing his Gengar the pleasure of dream-eating the unconscious foe.

[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga