Going for a walk [Solo Wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2019 16:35:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Having a powerful Pokémon like Tyranitar meant you had awesome power in your control but that also meant that being able to control that awesome power was paramount. That’s why it was crucial to keep a Pokémon like that happy and well trained or you might up one of its targets.

S.I.N’s Tyranitar, for as much as the Pokémon liked to laze about, needed to move about and get some air. Being cooped up inside of a pokeball all the time wasn’t good, and honestly the Pokémon would get bored. It was much more preferred the Pokémon stretch his legs out here than in the office.

”Aight buddy, just try and not burn the entire place to the ground huh?” The hooded figured patted the Tyranitar as he spoke. ”The last thing we need is another fiasco like before.” The man shivered at the thought.

”The mess that we had to clean up afterward was just….jeez.” The Tyranitar didn’t seem too disturbed by the event that S.I.N was mentioning but that wasn’t surprising. It’d be a safe bet that if left alone this Tyranitar would have no issue reducing the place around them to nothing but ash and smoke.

OOC: solo wildo
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2019 1:33:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PANGORO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / iron fist[break]
bullet punch / comet punch / parting shot / arm thrust
[break][break]

@sinner

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 6:10:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

They wouldn’t be alone for long and what decided to join them was either the result of bad luck or god was really pissed at S.I.N or both of those options were kind of likely all things considered. A Pangoro appeared, a rather large and lumbering beast that was known for their rather nasty attitudes.

So here were to giant-ass Pokémon both known to do nothing but fight and destroy and their paths were about to cross….this did not look good at all. Hopefully, the beast would keep going and they would be all good but when the Pangoro stopped in its tracks and turned to the duo, the end seemed nigh.

”Please just keep going the other way.” Sin prayed but the way the two titans were staring at each other he knew his prayers were going to be ignored. ”OOOOH NOOOO!” Was all that could be heard as the two Pokémon approached each other.

The tension in the air was thick and what was a stare down that only lasted a few moments felt like an eternity. The two Pokémon both threw a punch at one another, their fists colliding and the ensuing impact created enough force to blow the hooded man over.

But luckily enough that was all that happened as the two Pokémon gave each other a knowing nod and the Pangoro kept walking. ”Oh thank god.” S.I.N sighed, getting up off the ground. ”Glad that didn’t turn into a big Kaiju fight.”

OOC: Passing the Pangoro
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 22:52:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRUDDIGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rough skin[break]
dragon claw / outrage / slash / revenge
[break][break]

@sinner

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2019 23:25:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Everything seemed right in the world again until they heard sounds of a blood curdling scream. Seeing as Sin and his Tyrantiar were doing nothing other than just standing here not doing anything there was no way they were involved….right?

Unless it’s the victims of Sin’s past here to get their revenge! The mere thought sent shivers down the man’s spine. Hadn’t he already paid for the crimes that he committed? When will he be free?! All of his worries vanished when the source of the screaming came running past them. Some random dude was being chased by a Druddigon.

The man was screaming for help but the duo just watched as the Druddigon caught the man in its maw. The dragon then stared at the duo who were watching from afar. Sin and Kaiser exchanged looks before shrugging, it was none of their business. The dragon then flew off with its prey in its mouth.

RIP that guy.

OOC: Passing the dwagon
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 2:18:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GASTRODON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / storm drain[break]
muddy water / body slam / harden / mud bomb
[break][break]

@sinner

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 20:54:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Now he had no interest in the Gastrodon, not in the slightest, but it appeared that the Pokémon had other ideas. ”What am I to do with you?” He sighed, dealing with the Gastrodon rubbing up against him. It was love at first sight apparently which was quite annoying as any time he moved away from the blasted thing it just kept following him.

Even if he tried to blast it away with one of his own Pokémon it just kept following after. ”Fine! Fine! Whatever, I’ll take you along.” Simon admitted defeat and went to capture the Pokémon to end its insistent cuddling.

Capture attempt!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 22:16:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT GASTRODON!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / storm drain[break]
muddy water / body slam / harden / mud bomb
[break][break]

@sinner
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!