Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
static [duo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 6:03:15 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@sinner
notes
return of the king

It had been a long while since his last hunt. With newly acquired Rocket-issued pokeballs, Lucius went off to face the wild. He'd find something of use, catch it, and move on. It should be easy enough, one swift task. He wasn't alone, though.

With him was an odd man, the notorius sin as he'd call himself. Always clad with skull mask of sorts, or so he hoped it was a mask. He could only hope for it to go as smoothly as it would've with him on his own.

He wore his regular clothing, overdressed as usual; suit and tie, with one sleeve dangling limply. His espeon stood close, awaiting its master's command

"Ever been here before?" He asked his companion, Sin.

"Either way, it's a pleasure meeting you."

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lucas"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas b"]color:#3f3244; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas i"]color:#3f3244; font-style:italic; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
static [duo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 6:24:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

”Hehehehehe! I’ve been here once or twice before, nothing really to note.” Sin laughed. The hooded man wasn’t exactly the type who could say he found himself in this sort of position often. There was no real mission, no real job that had to be done just two randos out in the field scouting the place out to see if it had anything to offer.

And so far if you asked him it had been a total snooze fest. No cool Pokémon to add the collection or anything! Hopefully that’d turn around to make today not feel like a complete mess.

”The pleasure is all mine Lucy my boy! Let’s hope this place provides us some good hunting!” The masked man spun a pokeball on his finger as he spoke. In the event that anything decided to make its appearance known to them the man wanted to be more than prepared to take on anything that showed up. With a little flick of the wrist, his Tyranitar would be out and ready to rumble.

OOC:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
static [duo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 22:55:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BUIZEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / swift swim[break]
aqua jet / razor wind / agility / pursuit
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAGNEZONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / magnet pull[break]
discharge / lock-on / mirror shot / magnet bomb
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
static [duo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2019 7:24:24 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar

tag
@sinner
notes
catching magnezone

"Looks like we've got company."

Lucius took note of the approaching pokemon, buizel and magnezone, an odd pair. His espeon was alerted just the same, eyeing both wild pokemon as it kept its ground.

"I don't suppose you fancy the magnezone?"

Lucius asked as he did aim to nab the pokemon. He could find great use out of it considering its destructive skill set. With that said, Lucius focused on the electric type. At his command, the espeon shot a pulse of purple energy with psychic followed suit by a wave of confusion.

"You should probably take care of the other one." He told Sin as he threw an empty ball at magnezone in an attempt to catch it.

"What are you looking for, anyway?"

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
static [duo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2019 15:26:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Sin waved his hand as if he was shooing away the idea that he wanted anything to do with the Magnezone. ”Oh no, no! It’s all yours, Lucy my boy!” And what exactly was left for the masked man? The only other Pokémon that approached them was a Buizel. While the Pokémon was a bit cute, Sin had no need for it.

He sighed, pulling out a particular pokeball and releasing the creature that rests inside. The Pokémon that Sin summoned was his Tyranitar and the mere size and look of the Pokémon terrified the Buizel enough to cause it to scurry away.

”There we go! Taken care of!” Sin laughed, turning to watch his companion attempt to catch the Magnezone. Lucius wouldn’t be able to tell but his question put a smile on Sin’s face. ”What am I looking for? Well, now that’s a good question, my boy.” He took a few steps forward, throwing his hands up in the air. His Tyranitar gave him a tried look, he knew exactly what this man was about to do.

”What I want is unlimited power! What I want is complete and total control! What I want is to take over Team Rocket and bring it to grander heights, bring it to its rightful place at the head of this world! WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR? I’M LOOKING TO CREATE A PURE WORLD! LOOKING TO CREATE PARADISE! I AM LOOKING FOR COMPLETE WORLD DOMINATION!” He gave his grand speech and let the awkwardness linger in the air before turning to Lucius.

”Nah I just figured this might be a neato spot to catch some Pokémon or something.” The man shrugged and then laughed, leaning in closer to his Rocket comrade. ”Did I get ya? Huh?! Huh?! Oh, I definitely got you! You definitely believed I was on some mad man Albert Wesker “Global Saturation,” shit! I could go for some classic mad man shit though, there's nothing but a bunch of god damn edge lords running around nowadays. All doom and gloom and oh my mommy was mean or my daddy or the world was mean so now I’m going to run around looking like I belong to an emo boy band!”

A deep sigh came out after his rant. ”Whatever happened to the classy villains, man? Not all this My Chemical Romance shit. Though I guess this is kind of rich coming from a man wearing a skull mask! HEHEHEHE!” The man was clearly off his rocker.

OOC:
skipping that buizel
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
static [duo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 1:54:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD POPPLIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
aqua jet / double slap / hyper voice / encore
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOMOMOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / healer[break]
heal pulse / protect / pound / hydro pump
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[break]
successfully captures the magnezone!

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
static [duo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 14:08:07 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar

tag
@sinner
notes
skipping these clowns

He was, for the lack of a better word, batshit crazy. His looks alone gave enough red flags to disqualify a soccer team.

Sin was met with an awkward stare as Lucius watch his lunacy unfold. What's scarier than the masked man was that, while he may claim his words as jokes, Lucius did follow this way of thinking. But perhaps that was from before, when he was bored with no particular goal in mind other than to watch the world burn.

His past self craved for power for the sake of it. Though now, he was more focused, more goal oriented than ever. One might say it's a standard villain revenge plot, a ploy to retaliate by means that are blown into such convoluted proportions.

"Real world don't really work like that. Them colorful villains are better fit for fantasy."

He took a pause, observing two water-types nearing their way from the nearby body of water next to them.

"But between you and me. Once I get to rule this shit hole? I'll start by erecting my very own golden statue, a colossal one, none of those tiny dwarf ones." He laughed, competing with his companion's own maniacal laughter.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
static [duo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2019 22:52:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

There was no need to tell this man what was real and what fantasy was. He was all too familiar with how the real world worked……the truth of it all.

”Never been a big fan of giant statues myself! I’m more of a small scale kind of guy despite what my appearance might tell you!” He snickered. While he might be having some fun it was a bit of a disappointment that none of the Pokémon that they have encountered so far has done anything for him.

His friend here managed to catch something why not him? Oh, great Pokémon gods if you are listening give him something good!

”But tell me something Lucius, why did you join rocket? Why are you apart of this organization? What drives you?” It was a simple question but an important one. The man was extremely curious as to what his answer was.

OOC:
skipping these two
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
static [duo wild]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2019 22:16:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TOGEDEMARU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / iron barbs[break]
wild charge / nuzzle / spiky shield / zing zap
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PALPITOAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
mud shot / rain dance / hyper voice / muddy water
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
static [duo wild]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 9:04:39 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar

tag
@sinner
notes
uwu on that rat

"Drive? Me?" He paused, knowing not what to say. The truth is, he hadn't thought of it much, but it was clear nonetheless.

"Back then, I was just bored, I guess. Following rules, limiting yourself, what's fun with that?"

"Though things change." His impish grin faded from his face as he recalled more recent events. He gazed over his left shoulder, staring blankly where his arm used to be.

"Now, I want to settle things; and I need power for that." He scoffed. "I'll climb the ranks of Rocket and do my thing, then, it's all fun and games after that. Maybe, just maybe, I can purify the world to my liking. I can do whatever I want, really..."

"What can I say?" He smiled, his madness was evident. "Feels good to be in cont-"

"Shit! Look at that cute rat!"

He couldn't miss the chance. Lucius approached the tiny rodent and gave it a few pets before taking an empty pokeball out. His espeon gave it a quick ray of confusion, shortly after, Lucius threw his empty pokeball in an attempt to catch the togedemaru.

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass][/quote]