2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 18:34:38 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"it'll take time," she remarked, her green-eyed gaze remaining fixed upon him. "but you'll eventually find something that'll make for a good addition to your team."

she remembered that he was in a possession of a hippowdon, the woman having crossed his path when he had been wielding the beast as a mount.

"
i adopted most of mine," she said. "the league has open access and gain priority when it comes to pokemon who have been abandoned, repossessed or surrendered."

cait was reminded of and his houndour - now a houndoom - counterpart. it had been risky surrendering such a wild beast to the man but she felt as though she had made the right decision. 

"
so you're not set on anything in particular, then?

she adjusted her seated position, one of her leafeon returning to her side with the sole purpose of receiving a few affectionate pats. 

"
i remember wanting a leafeon when i started out. my auntie had one," she said. 

close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2019 9:00:40 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
catching skiddo

"I'll take whatever." He replied.

"Nothing too specific in mind really; poison types, grass types, pokemon I don't have, essentially. So long as it has potential, really."

Speaking of, a wild skiddo approached the team together with a wild tauros. The tauros might seem like a nice addition to his team, however, he knows for sure that the skiddo would eventually be a fine gogoat in the future. It's been well known for gogoats to be efficient mounts with their empathic horns, perhaps the skiddo wasn't too bad nab.

"Well, like this skiddo..." He gestured towards the young goat.

His doublade made quick work with another iron head using its hilt to minimize the damage. Once fazed, Lucius threw an empty ball, capturing the skiddo.

"Would'ya look at that, my first grass type." He smiled as he retrieved his pokeball.

"You seem to be fond of grass mons yourself, gym motif I assume?"

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lucas"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas b"]color:#3f3244; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas i"]color:#3f3244; font-style:italic; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2019 15:24:38 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD AMBIPOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / technician[break]
agility / double hit / fury swipes / dual chop
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD EXEGGUTOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / chlorophyll[break]
hypnosis / confusion / power whip / stomp
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

you caught the goat thing nice
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2019 19:34:57 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"grass-types, psychic-types, fairy-types and bug-types," she listed. "they're my personal favorites. but i'm an expert of sorts on grass-types and bug-types.

the capture of skiddo had managed to ensnare a modicum of the woman's interest, cait visibly puzzling over how long it would take lucius to train it until it grew into its final form. it shouldn't be terribly difficult for the young man, especially since skiddo required little in the way of maintenance and could thrive on a diet of grass.

'he'll save some money on food, at least.'

"
a handful of grass-types can be pretty difficult to take care of, i'll admit. especially lilligant. so i wouldn't suggest catching one unless you have the recommended feed on hand - which is freakin' expensive, by the way - while avoiding cold or hot environments."

the young woman playfully flicked her leafeon's leafy ear. 

"
i have four of them, personally. and one's already suffered from a relatively minor fungal infection because my hypno adjusted the temperature in the gym by a few degrees. i'm still treating her for it but it's a bit of a headache since i'm so busy nowadays.